Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

InfiniteBrakeXXX wrote:
Moyosore7 wrote:
DAMNATION!!!

And wouldn't you know it, the Atom has been de-listed from the garage before I could hit the BUY button. 😅

Should have bought it yesterday when I had the chance but oh well, Fusion Coins saved, I guess 🤷‍♂️

Condolences for all those who could not get the Atom on time before it got removed from normal sale... That is a huge loss you made! 😭😭😭
You just have to pray that 1) GL will do something again in the future for their loyal customers (bump VIP AND you get the reward! 🥶) 
and 2) that Wild cards can still be converted to Atom kit cards (at least the option is still there at the moment)

Has the Atom been removed for >VIP1 people too. The patch notes state if you are at >VIP1 you can buy it.
It might be temporarily pulled, but will come back at release time? I'm guessing, but want to make a notation in the wiki pages if anyone can confirm its not available for purchase, even if you are >VIP1
The Ariel Atom V8 was added to the level 1 VIP rewards. Players who already reached VIP 1 can now purchase it from the Garage for Fuse Coins.
This board closing soon... new board https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/ please visit

dart_driver

Google Play (Android)

Has the Atom been removed for >VIP1 people too. The patch notes state if you are at >VIP1 you can buy it.It might be temporarily pulled, but will come back at release time? I'm guessing, but want to make a notation in the wiki pages if anyone can confirm its not available for purchase, even if you are >VIP1
The Ariel Atom V8 was added to the level 1 VIP rewards. Players who already reached VIP 1 can now purchase it from the Garage for Fuse Coins.

I have the Atom pretty much at stock and I used all my cards for the VW IDR... which wasn't mentioned as a recommended car or even eligible for C class MP.

And are new players too supposed to buy VIP 1-4 to pro the Atom and compete in D class?

We'll see... I care less with each update. The good news is that by now I can only be pleasantly surprised.

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Alexatrom wrote:
Neilson wrote:
WTF ? Helpshift is a dámn bot ?  You GL liars be lying so much 
So now I got to deal with a bot ?   I been dealing with you GL bots for 5 years , So what's new ? 
A my peeps now we got Elbonian bots !! Not spamming the forum but working in GL !  Pppfff  Now I done seen it all

We are lost ...🤣😂👍

To funny 😂. You always make the best SS meme's  Rest assured 😆
To me your SS art is like Picasso's. & I'm gonna miss them so much 
I'm still so sad & depressed about this forum ! 
I'm trying to fight through it 💪

JeffreyFender

Windows PC

Hey Yinz,

Its bad enough that the updates always **** and limit game options but now this forum is also a victim of GL's progressive (sarcasm) genius.. What's up with being limited to 10 MP races a day? Then, what's the point of 3-hour & 8-Hour boosters? I got tons.

I think I signed up for discord maybe 3 years ago but haven't really looked at it. Hopefully, we can all exchange info there too. This forum has always been my go-to for info and just general game info.

Thanks to everyone that's answered any questions I've had. Yinz are cool people.

Jeff
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

What’s the correct way to tune the atom? I noticed tyres has more speed but drivetrain has the acceleration going for it. I need to free up inventory and will start to use my atom kit cards. P.S. didn't know where else to post this.

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Itsyou18 wrote:
What’s the correct way to tune the atom? I noticed tyres has more speed but drivetrain has the acceleration going for it. I need to free up inventory and will start to use my atom kit cards. P.S. didn't know where else to post this.

No idea anymore. Back before I Pro'd mine exhaust was the way to go, but when they converted all D-class cars to TS instead of nitro dependant, that went out the window,. My gut says put it in drivetrain, but I'm thinking that won't really help much with the coming changes to MP. It really sounds like the tunes are gonna need to be full PRO or the car won't be useful... But we gotta wait and see for sure... Maybe hold onto the cards for a bit longer to see the new release....

✌️😷
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
Moving to new forum: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

JeffreyFender wrote:
Hey Yinz,

Its bad enough that the updates always **** and limit game options but now this forum is also a victim of GL's progressive (sarcasm) genius.. What's up with being limited to 10 MP races a day? Then, what's the point of 3-hour & 8-Hour boosters? I got tons.

I think I signed up for discord maybe 3 years ago but haven't really looked at it. Hopefully, we can all exchange info there too. This forum has always been my go-to for info and just general game info.

Thanks to everyone that's answered any questions I've had. Yinz are cool people.

Jeff

Yinz? You have strange words ... 🤣
There's a new forum, give it a try ...
Attachments
BBFF36B9-696D-42B1-B19F-66E30D68AD2C.jpeg
BBFF36B9-696D-42B1-B19F-66E30D68AD2C.jpeg (300.9 KiB) Viewed 954 times

Tobias Mann

Google Play (Android)

Itsyou18 wrote:
"What’s the correct way to tune the atom? (...)"

That question intrigues me too, with mine tuned to 9A9A from the pre-FLU days (when it was a nitro-over-reliant car). What little I can tell is... https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/post/457/thread
GameLoft's gonna pull the plug on this forum pretty soon, but don't despair: if you're after hints & tips/ shared experience/ critical reasoning, just try https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/ . C ya there!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

audiorapture wrote:
"The official Asphalt forum has been retired." Huh.

@ Rapture.  You gonna come over to the new free forum ?  I know you got a discrod account  you gonna move / hang out over at discrod ?
Or are you done with the whole thing ?  
I / We appreciate everything you done on this forum for a long time 
Remember you a member of this family & we all gotta stay together !!
Your work on this forum won't be / hasn't been forgotten ! 
I just wanted you to know that .   
It ain't the roof or walls that make a home ,  Its the family inside them walls , Under that roof that makes it a home !

HappyGamer74

Windows PC

Neilson wrote:
audiorapture wrote:
"The official Asphalt forum has been retired." Huh.

@ Rapture.  You gonna come over to the new free forum ?  I know you got a discrod account  you gonna move / hang out over at discrod ?
Or are you done with the whole thing ?  
I / We appreciate everything you done on this forum for a long time 
Remember you a member of this family & we all gotta stay together !!
Your work on this forum won't be / hasn't been forgotten ! 
I just wanted you to know that .   
It ain't the roof or walls that make a home ,  Its the family inside them walls , Under that roof that makes it a home !

Definitely agree with you mr Neilson,
Audio is great one of us let's hope he comes.
Didn't evr got the importance of firm until now:
https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/