Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Moyosore7 wrote:
4. Restricting MP to 10 race tickets on average per day means they want to kill Credit Farming outright since MP was the last Bastion of consistent Credit payouts, even when losing out on Pole finishes.
As long as we can can farm, they know we aren't beholden to their overpriced economy, so run ragged in the current short MP season if you can or must.

Using the Bloom mp short season to farm as many credits as possible, as like you thinking the credit farming days will be all over red rover. Have 6x 3 hour DC's to use up, may as well do it now. 
Would like to get the Renault to MAX before credits are sliced.
This board closing soon... new board https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/ please visit

LT43

Windows PC

I'm racing S class, which I normally don't do. But, unless Elite league membership changes, this will be my last chance.
ALERT: This forum is closing soon.  The new A8 independent forum is here: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
Go sign up now!!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Yeah right helpshift ?  What's that for? To helpshift my issue to the spam trash file ! So I wait 3 months repeatedly   
We on to your 🐂💩 Mookloft   They probably fired half the CC agents that's why nobody could get a reply for the last 3 months ! 
Fired Forum team, Fired CC agents = Mo Money Mo money
Attachments
tenor-2.gif
tenor-2.gif (209.55 KiB) Viewed 501 times
tenor-1.gif
tenor-1.gif (75.84 KiB) Viewed 501 times
Screenshot_20210406-215240.png
Screenshot_20210406-215240.png (253.25 KiB) Viewed 502 times

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

WTF ? Helpshift is a dámn bot ?  You GL liars be lying so much 
So now I got to deal with a bot ?   I been dealing with you GL bots for 5 years , So what's new ? 
A my peeps now we got Elbonian bots !! Not spamming the forum but working in GL !  Pppfff  Now I done seen it all
Attachments
Screenshot_20210407-001644.png
Screenshot_20210407-001644.png (208.38 KiB) Viewed 479 times
Screenshot_20210407-001923.png
Screenshot_20210407-001923.png (315.97 KiB) Viewed 479 times

Moyosore7

Windows PC

DAMNATION!!!

And wouldn't you know it, the Atom has been de-listed from the garage before I could hit the BUY button. 😅

Should have bought it yesterday when I had the chance but oh well, Fusion Coins saved, I guess 🤷‍♂️

Don't forget to backup synch before you update guys, early adopters gets the bugs..😉

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Moyosore7 wrote:
DAMNATION!!!

And wouldn't you know it, the Atom has been de-listed from the garage before I could hit the BUY button. 😅

Should have bought it yesterday when I had the chance but oh well, Fusion Coins saved, I guess 🤷‍♂️

Don't forget to backup synch before you update guys, early adopters gets the bugs..😉

And screenshot everything.
So long, and thanks for all the fish. New, independent A8 forum - https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Neilson wrote:
WTF ? Helpshift is a dámn bot ?  You GL liars be lying so much 
So now I got to deal with a bot ?   I been dealing with you GL bots for 5 years , So what's new ? 
A my peeps now we got Elbonian bots !! Not spamming the forum but working in GL !  Pppfff  Now I done seen it all

We are lost ...🤣😂👍
Attachments
828FDF6C-7C0E-472D-A2EF-8E667CE88B1F.jpeg
828FDF6C-7C0E-472D-A2EF-8E667CE88B1F.jpeg (268.2 KiB) Viewed 370 times

Nat B

Windows PC

My favorite part is:

Helpshift
Understand Your Customers. Connect With Your Users. Build Loyalty/Engagement.
(No bot — no understanding, no connection and no loyalty).

How about Devshift?
Understand Your Code. Connect To The Internet. Build Solid Knowledge / Insight
Von zwei Narren hält der größere den kleineren für den größeren.
Emil Gött
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Helpshi(f)t™
no avatar

InfiniteBrakeXXX

Windows PC

Moyosore7 wrote:
DAMNATION!!!

Condolences for all those who could not get the Atom on time before it got removed from normal sale... That is a huge loss you made! 😭😭😭
You just have to pray that 1) GL will do something again in the future for their loyal customers (bump VIP AND you get the reward! 🥶) 
and 2) that Wild cards can still be converted to Atom kit cards (at least the option is still there at the moment)