Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Neilson wrote:
audiorapture wrote:
"The official Asphalt forum has been retired." Huh.

@ Rapture.  You gonna come over to the new free forum ?  I know you got a discrod account  you gonna move / hang out over at discrod ?
Or are you done with the whole thing ?  
I / We appreciate everything you done on this forum for a long time 
Remember you a member of this family & we all gotta stay together !!
Your work on this forum won't be / hasn't been forgotten ! 
I just wanted you to know that .   
It ain't the roof or walls that make a home ,  Its the family inside them walls , Under that roof that makes it a home !

viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=713348&start=10#p4142262
Also, I am only on A8's discord because that is where I have to communicate with the GMs. I will leave that server too once the forums close.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
no avatar

Logesh_Kanakaraj

Google Play (Android)

I already have the Ariel Atom and haven't upgraded it. I am at VIP 4, will I still get the cards?
no avatar

NiftyBrick8484

Windows PC

I updated A8. Can't I use my own control keys now?

HappyGamer74

Windows PC

Please consider to joining us to the new forum. There is much to read and many great players.
Didn't evr got the importance of firm until now:
https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
no avatar

thomasvan11

Windows PC

Yeah, this keyboard situation is terrible. It basically makes controlling your cars impossible. This makes absolutely no sense at all.

UndyingTestimony14

Google Play TV (Android)

On Google Store I saw the date of update was 1st April. So this Multiplayer revolution was intended to roll as a nasty joke and that is my explanation that it will continue for a day only. And maybe that´s enough. Now the main issue: Are you nuts to make people race with D cars when we have fully upgraded S class kings for a looooooot of money?! Are you out of your minds?? I have spent a looooooot of money on this game so I play with whatever the car I please. I refuse to play months in order to get to Elite, just forget it. If somebody wants to waste his time on D cars - Speed Trial, here you go! The awards are lame as they previously were on MP, nothing has changed there. That´s why I mainly play Gauntlet. So I will continue playing Gauntlet which dedicates 40 minutes a day on the platform and that´s fair enough.

I saw many positives, surprisingly many. No votes on tracks, so we avoid racing at Nevadas and San Diego Harbour 1126365480 times a day. Very positive. Now them noobs have to race at Orbital Loop and my favorite Neon Pursuit, pretty good. No unlimited amount of races, just 10 a day, maybe make it 20 or 25 would be more reasonable. No team boosting - very good. All this is good, just bring back a 25 days season and the old leagues and it will be fine. Of course the player chooses his ride, rule number one. Because when you go to a restaurant you do not eat an apetizer untill you are full. That´s what you make us do. Very unpolite.

V0CANA

Windows PC

They want you, me and all of us to quit A8 and play A9, i guess. Our money and presence is important for them, for them it does not matter if you pay in A8 or in A9, the money is going to GL either way. Don't spend money on games, at least not GL games!

Below you see SS from the new MP system, can they fix this S**T? Yes they can but they don't want to......why?! You figure that on your own!
Attachments
1517 vs 1461 resized.png
This is the "new" MP system... good joke!
1517 vs 1461 resized.png (1.13 MiB) Viewed 540 times
YOUTUBE: www.youtube.com/c/V0CANAPTR ASPHALT 8 AWESOME COMEBACK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjy9pe3lAy8 

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

audiorapture wrote:
Neilson wrote:
audiorapture wrote:
"The official Asphalt forum has been retired." Huh.

@ Rapture.  You gonna come over to the new free forum ?  I know you got a discrod account  you gonna move / hang out over at discrod ?
Or are you done with the whole thing ?  
I / We appreciate everything you done on this forum for a long time 
Remember you a member of this family & we all gotta stay together !!
Your work on this forum won't be / hasn't been forgotten ! 
I just wanted you to know that .   
It ain't the roof or walls that make a home ,  Its the family inside them walls , Under that roof that makes it a home !

viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=713348&start=10#p4142262
Also, I am only on A8's discord because that is where I have to communicate with the GMs. I will leave that server too once the forums close.

You're in contact with the General Managers? That is impressive. :) Contacting the legal seems impossible.

You will be missed AR. Take care and stay safe.
So long, and thanks for all the fish. New, independent A8 forum - https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
no avatar

eugened

Windows PC

I guess (it's just a guess, not any kind of confidence) that MP matching is done based on NON-UPGRADED car ranks (so that, their initial rank), which I think to be quite adequate for the following reasons: if you are paired with other ones based on your actual car rank, so there won't be any single reason to upgrade your cars at all, because when you upgrade your car, you'll have the opponents with the same higher rank. Even more, some of them will use the car that maybe not upgraded at all, but is initially faster (it's easy to see that upgrading a car to some level is usually more expensive than buying a car with higher initial rank).
no avatar

yashpheh

Windows PC

Where are my custom keyboard control settngs? What a **** thing to remove!