Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Hi and advice needed

Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:02 pm
audiorapture wrote:
Can y'all bring down the intensity a notch, please? kthxbye.

Ok  that's my bad , I'll try & do better & be better !

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:46 pm
ylmzTRk wrote:
I think he asked MAX stats not MAX+PRO.
MAX Devel16: 1841 rank and 481.3 km/h
MAX Centenario: 1636 rank and 426.6 km/h

Even with those speed differences I'm sure a Max only Cent can beat a Devel on most of the technical tracks. Well, the way I drive it will. 😊

@Chud, pick a car, any car and concentrate on upgrading that. Bigger, faster, harder is not always better. More fun can be had with lower rank cars. Have you got the Donkey? That's fr1gging hilarious.

Peace my friend, stay safe.
So long, and thanks for all the fish. New, independent A8 forum - https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

LT43

Windows PC

Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:05 pm
Harry K wrote:
ylmzTRk wrote:
I think he asked MAX stats not MAX+PRO.
MAX Devel16: 1841 rank and 481.3 km/h
MAX Centenario: 1636 rank and 426.6 km/h

Even with those speed differences I'm sure a Max only Cent can beat a Devel on most of the technical tracks. Well, the way I drive it will. 😊

@Chud, pick a car, any car and concentrate on upgrading that. Bigger, faster, harder is not always better. More fun can be had with lower rank cars. Have you got the Donkey? That's fr1gging hilarious.

Peace my friend, stay safe.

Definitely agree with that. I have a suite of top S-class cars I use in Gauntlet, but I never race those in MP, except maybe when free racing. So the best choice of a car really does depend on how you want to use it. For TLE and Gauntlet, you really do want the muscle cars with the big speeds, though it is true that good handling and acceleration can sometimes prevail over pure speed. In Gauntlet you can always pick the best section of a track for a particular car. In TLE you have to run the whole track but you get  multiple tries. For MP you want cars that are competitive at their rank but are fun to drive, and those are usually not the high-end cars, at least not for me.

@Chud: I hope some of the rancor in this thread doesn't discourage you from participating in the forum. Sometimes emotions can flare before we all calm down and play nice. Happens to all of us from time to time.
ALERT: This forum is closing soon.  The new A8 independent forum is here: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
Go sign up now!!

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:28 pm
LT43 wrote:
@Chud: I hope some of the rancor in this thread doesn't discourage you from participating in the forum. Sometimes emotions can flare before we all calm down and play nice. Happens to all of us from time to time.

Its a 2 way street tho... remember you catch more bees with honey than with vinegar.... just sayin
This board closing soon... new board https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/ please visit