Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Chud spuffington

Apple (iOS)

Re: Hi and advice needed

Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:32 pm
Is a max centenario faster than a max devel 16 ?

would love to have the centenario but I use joined up thinking in my approach and it tells me if I got no gold parts then no point in buying it

only once have I finished outside the top 10 in gauntlet 

@LT43 thanks bro seems like you the only one who can read properly and understand 

@Harryk never said a word

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:59 pm
Is a max centenario faster than a max devel 16 ?
Yes, Cent has all advantages, Devel's only advantage is it's accelaration and nitro duration, biggest disadvantage is it's handling. Overall Cent is the beast. 

would love to have the centenario but I use joined up thinking in my approach and it tells me if I got no gold parts then no point in buying it
True, unless you have parts there is no point in acquiring any S class car, except Jesko (ultimate) which GL has never putout for sale.

EDIT :- Thanks @ylmzTRk you are right, this time I got it wrong😂, I commented considering the max/pro. But even at max Devel is going to do no good so its better to stay away, go for it if it's offered for credits (back then I got mine for 4mn+ at a discounted price)
GL has decided to shut down this forum and asked us to join them on bla & bla bla where there is more noise but I prefer to migrate to https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
where forum friends have decided to congregrate and keep the spirit of this dying forum alive.

ylmzTRk

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:12 pm
I think he asked MAX stats not MAX+PRO.
MAX Devel16: 1841 rank and 481.3 km/h
MAX Centenario: 1636 rank and 426.6 km/h

Shunt

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:51 pm
Chud spuffington wrote:
@LT43 thanks bro seems like you the only one who can read properly and understand 

How so? I read your query carefully and gave you my considered opinion based on what you seemed to want. If you didn't explain yourself properly that's on you. I don't like being told I can't read properly after taking the time to respond.  You also have chosen to ignore exceptionally good advice from @oldman65. He said it may be worth waiting for the next update to see if rumors about a new Multiplayer League store would allow you to aquire gold parts and superb wild cards with the cars you have now.

You started this thread asking:
not certain if buying devel 16 and upgrading full max would take my total rank in gauntlet over 9000 - currently 8849 - to start buying gold parts

Sure seems like you want to get to Elite League to start buying gold parts which is why I took the trouble to show how buying both the Devel 16 and Arash would allow you to accomplish that. You need both cars to get over 9000 to get access to the Elite League's gold parts in the Gauntlet Store; buying just one car wouldn't be enough. @LT43 actually explained how you can avoid getting to Elite League!
LT43

Just be carful that your Gauntlet rank doesn't go over 8999 or you will be promoted to EL.

If I was in Gauntlet CL, had no tuned S-class cars and the Arash wouldn't push me in to EL, I'd buy it, learn to drive it and use it in Gauntlet and TLEs

That's the opposite of what you asked for but somehow he is the only responder that "can read properly and understand."

You are pretty hostile for someone who is looking for help. That's the reason you are getting lots of trolling replies from others.

LT43

Windows PC

Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:36 am
I think I understood the issues involved and responded accordingly.  Posts previous to mine were missing important points, likely because we long-time players don't have to struggle with issues that newer players do and it's easy to forget those things. Anyway, this is how a group of players can hash things out and arrive at the best advice, not just mine but important points that others have made as well.  It is a collaborative effort and something we can all contribute to and feel good about.    a)
ALERT: This forum is closing soon.  The new A8 independent forum is here: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
Go sign up now!!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:11 am
LT43 wrote:
I think I understood the issues involved and responded accordingly.  Posts previous to mine were missing important points, likely because we long-time players don't have to struggle with issues that newer players do and it's easy to forget those things. Anyway, this is how a group of players can hash things out and arrive at the best advice, not just mine but important points that others have made as well.  It is a collaborative effort and something we can all contribute to and feel good about.    a)

I understood the issue just fine  I just wasn't gonna get involved in cats whole A8 life story  about what cars he got , what cards he got , what league in junklet he got , what rank his cars are !!  What he got & dont got ,Cat asked & I quote 
" Hi guys new forum member here long time reader but decided to join and ask advice about what to do next  got almost 7 m fusion coins saved & was thinking about arash " 

So I gave cat my advice  NO Not Atrash ,  & was told I don't read properly & understand !!  So F that cat & his Needed advice , Bet next time cat asks for advice or help  I tell dude to kick rocks & won't waste a second on him !
As for struggling We all be struggling  , You right newbs be struggling I couldn't even imagine , But veterans struggle too ! GL makes sure we ALL struggle   5 years of play & can't upgrade my cent , IM STUCK  but gonna keep hustling , pushing , pressing to get it done ! 
The struggle is real 
Attachments
Screenshot_20210316-191513.png
Screenshot_20210316-191513.png (1.28 MiB) Viewed 130 times
Screenshot_20210316-191525.png
Screenshot_20210316-191525.png (1.24 MiB) Viewed 130 times
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:12 am
Shunt wrote:
Chud spuffington wrote:

How so? I read your query carefully and gave you my considered opinion based on what you seemed to want. If you didn't explain yourself properly that's on you. I don't like being told I can't read properly after taking the time to respond.  You also have chosen to ignore exceptionally good advice from @oldman65. He said it may be worth waiting for the next update to see if rumors about a new Multiplayer League store would allow you to aquire gold parts and superb wild cards with the cars you have now.

You started this thread asking:
not certain if buying devel 16 and upgrading full max would take my total rank in gauntlet over 9000 - currently 8849 - to start buying gold parts

Sure seems like you want to get to Elite League to start buying gold parts which is why I took the trouble to show how buying both the Devel 16 and Arash would allow you to accomplish that. You need both cars to get over 9000 to get access to the Elite League's gold parts in the Gauntlet Store; buying just one car wouldn't be enough. @LT43 actually explained how you can avoid getting to Elite League!
LT43

Just be carful that your Gauntlet rank doesn't go over 8999 or you will be promoted to EL.

If I was in Gauntlet CL, had no tuned S-class cars and the Arash wouldn't push me in to EL, I'd buy it, learn to drive it and use it in Gauntlet and TLEs

That's the opposite of what you asked for but somehow he is the only responder that "can read properly and understand."

You are pretty hostile for someone who is looking for help. That's the reason you are getting lots of trolling replies from others.

I agre with Shunt, the OP is a hostile a-hole.  People went out of their way to gve him advice and he trashed.  What a clown.
Gameloft - the company with limitless greed and no shame.

no avatar

Chud spuffington

Apple (iOS)

Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:27 am
@neilson boo hoo for you many people would be glad to have your account - 14m credits 31m fc 51k tokens and the centenario almost maxpro - count your blessings sunshine - dang bro you were moaning the other week about paying tokens for festival premium pass - use them up soon cos gameloft gonna bring update phasing out tokens and give you terrible conversion rate - you know it's true - and - like me - you never spent a thing on this game wow stop moaning you got all that for free 

@ comeongameloft I am not a hostile **** - I thought experienced players would know based on what I wrote that s class kings are mostly useless to me since I got 0 gold parts and no way to buy them yet 

anyways it's just a game so no point being childish callin people names - I can take a bit of criticism go ahead I don't mind - let's rock lolz

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:33 am
Chud spuffington wrote:
@neilson boo hoo for you many people would be glad to have your account - 14m credits 31m fc 51k tokens and the centenario almost maxpro - count your blessings sunshine - dang bro you were moaning the other week about paying tokens for festival premium pass - use them up soon cos gameloft gonna bring update phasing out tokens and give you terrible conversion rate - you know it's true - and - like me - you never spent a thing on this game wow stop moaning you got all that for free 

@ comeongameloft I am not a hostile **** - I thought experienced players would know based on what I wrote that s class kings are mostly useless to me since I got 0 gold parts and no way to buy them yet 

anyways it's just a game so no point being childish callin people names - I can take a bit of criticism go ahead I don't mind - let's rock lolz

I didn't ask for no help or advice from you !! Kick Rocks Bruh

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:38 pm
Can y'all bring down the intensity a notch, please? kthxbye.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."