Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Hi and advice needed

Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:12 pm
Chud spuffington wrote:
Did u guys even read what I wrote ?

GOT ZERO GOLD PARTS AND NO WAY TO OBTAIN THEM 

AM IN GAUNTLET CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!!!!!

so I buy the centenario and upgrade max - THEN WHAT ???

Sorry about that. Missed the 0 parts line. My bad. Saw the bit where you said you needed more parts, but thought you had some.

Ok. So, you need to wait a few weeks for the next update. GL is claiming some changes to MP and rewards. Evaluate again after you see the changes. You need to see if they open up Legendary parts for folks who do not already have them.

Sigh, you are trapped in GLs oppressive game system that rewards only players that already have all the resorces and starves those that do not.

If you can wait then you will be able to make a better decision on whether to get the Arash.

If you can't wait or don't want to wait, then go for it. Grab the Arash. Just be prepared to practice quite a bit to be able to drive it fast. It does have good speed and handles reasonable well, but the drifting, acceleration and floating/hopping will be your kryptonite. You will need to drive it on all the tracks and learn them all over again with this car. (Yes, I have it. I bought it as a collector. It was the very last car I needed to complete all the car collections.) I sometimes include it in gauntlet, but only if I can place it to maximize straight runs. I NEVER use it in short technical tracks.

Again sorry for the mixup... And remember my previous recommendation. Just buy what makes you happy. Eff the rest of us. lol 😝
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
Moving to new forum: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:09 pm
Chud spuffington wrote:

Are you shouting?
Racing Name: DriverFunk™

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:42 pm
Chud spuffington wrote:

This board closing soon... new board https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/ please visit

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:43 pm
DriverFunk wrote:
Chud spuffington wrote:

Are you shouting?

Yes. Sorry Chud you asked for advice, opinions where given and your response was to SHOUT??? Calm the funk down.
So long, and thanks for all the fish. New, independent A8 forum - https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

LT43

Windows PC

Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:04 am
Harry K wrote:
DriverFunk wrote:
Chud spuffington wrote:

Are you shouting?

Yes. Sorry Chud you asked for advice, opinions where given and your response was to SHOUT??? Calm the funk down.

I really think he was just emphasizing the point that everyone to there ignored: he has few resources and has no ability to buy gold cards. I think that all the previous advice was really off the rales and didn't take that important point into account. So, giving some emphasis to that is appropriate and understandable.

By the way Chud, welcome to the forum!
ALERT: This forum is closing soon.  The new A8 independent forum is here: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
Go sign up now!!

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:27 am
Chud spuffington wrote:

THEN WHAT???
Did you guy even understand what they wrote?
Forum gave the best answers.
You mentioned twice considering to buy the Devel. What's the use of buying mediocre Devel at 4m when the best car at 4m is Centenario?
Pro upgrades use the same golden cards that are missing in your inventory ...
Forum players tried to help you.
If the answers/advices aren't what you expected, then there's no reason to scream. Go figure ...

chauhan739

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:39 am
Yo bro Chud and welcome to the homeland of A8 fans which is the only place run by its fans.
Bro, your case is totally similar as mine as I'd too upgraded my S class car when MP tuning was possible and boxes system was there.
In the present scenario, I too can't get any golden parts as mentioned by you. I am doing in game like this:-
I play MP only to stay in CL league so I always receive brown and blue wild cards. With those blue wlid cards, I am PROing my Italdesign and from the purple cards gained by junklet, I am PROing gsv (current tune 5555 3354). I am doing this because if I had gone, for arash, it had will destroy my junklet rank and push me into EL league and I can never be able to compete as of now because I don't have any s class king too like you (although playing from 2015 but skipped the game many times). For the legendary cards that you mentioned in your post, I am not going for those now because ofc they're not available for me, but I can get some Supreme wild cards occasionally (like in MPE, ik it's dead now) and I have many mookstival S class cars which I can upgrade with those, and which are way better than AF10. So my target in game to pro every A class mookstival car and I am sure I'll achive this feat one day. And when I was able to fill my line-up with atleast four of those cars, I am sure Anyone can't defeat me in the junklet mode and I'll suggest the same to you to pro the A class car because the only benefit you'll get after buying AF10 is that you can end up in 5% in daily tle unb and nothing more than that. But I only can suggest to you, the decision will be yours........
Good luck with your future in the game
Edit: I am pure non p2w player except those special 500 VIP points so I don't own any king in it's full power.
Attachments
Screenshot_2021-03-15-14-20-41-35_ced2124bc730d4383e41c6970dd9f669.png
New junklet season Day-1
Screenshot_2021-03-15-14-20-41-35_ced2124bc730d4383e41c6970dd9f669.png (1.35 MiB) Viewed 174 times
The winner ain’t the one with the fastest car, it’s the one who refuses to lose. p)
https://youtube.com/channel/UC12aQy8748-12AgMRJzhQyg

Join new A8 forum:  https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:58 am
Chud spuffington wrote:

BRUH   I NOT NO HOW REAED BERRY WEL !!! 
YES. hurry up buy the Atrash , Its a awesome , amazing car . Its one of the best cars in the game , & 7 million fucs is a deal 👍  
Don't miss out on this car  , They could remove it anytime  So hurry & purchase it !!  Look at these sweet decals ⬇  This car is on point I'd buy it if I was you 👍
Attachments
Screenshot_20210315-195136.png
Screenshot_20210315-195136.png (1.11 MiB) Viewed 174 times
Screenshot_20210315-195119.png
Screenshot_20210315-195119.png (1.1 MiB) Viewed 174 times

Nive

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:47 am
-
Didn't read any of the posts.
Here's my 2 cents: WHAT ARE YOU AIMING FOR EXACTLY?

If you're doing well in Gauntlet in Champion then just stay there.
Cos if you get bumped into Elite, and have 0 S-class Kings fully upgraded, you're just gonna do badly in Elite and be fodder for others.
You need at least 2 Kings if you wanna go anywhere in Elite.
Unless you just wanna farm the Elite daily rewards. Then just get anything except for the Arash.
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:26 am
Delete the game and dont look back. Your welcome ;)