Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC

FFs Fix Gauntelet

Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:41 pm
To the gameloft - why is gauntlet so broken - are you not ashamed of this?

Turn the transparency of the other car, if it is slightly ahead it blocks your vidsion so you cant judge corners -  just make it a time trial or something
why is it the same tracks over and over again.
Why do I have to restart my computer several times just to play 1 game of gauntlet.
Gameloft - the company with limitless greed and no shame.

Yonny Meili

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

Re: FFs Fix Gauntelet

Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:18 am
Well I not only rebooted my system, and nothing changed,  I uninstalled, and re-installed and still no GAUNTLET MODE... I guess Gauntlet is finished.. Or they just burned up the server used to run it.. I am no technician, but I do know a thing or two about PC operations.... I even contacted GL Customer Care... So your not alone in this.....hugs
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:54 am
gauntlet is screwed.

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:03 am
Strait trash I don't even activate boo,s anymore , Cause it's just a waste only time I can finish a race is like London track or Barcelona . If it's a technical track " forget about it " my cars all S class just bounce strait up in the air . & I'm not talking a little hop I mean a big bounce strait up for 5 seconds
When my car finally comes back to the ground at 0 MPH the ghost is gone . So I just finish 2nd & collect rewards 
yeah gauntlet was launched busted & is still busted today

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:26 pm
Neilson wrote:
Strait trash I don't even activate boo,s anymore ,
 So I just finish 2nd & collect rewards 
yeah gauntlet was launched busted & is still busted today

^^^ This. @Neilson nailed it exactly. Gauntlet has always been bonked. Collecting the dailies is the only redemption, and some folks can't even do that. 😔
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
Moving to new forum: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:19 pm
Guys, think about this...the only thing that works properly in A8 is the 'buy now' button.

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:42 pm
comeongameloft wrote:
Guys, think about this...the only thing that works properly in A8 is the 'buy now' button.

No, "Buy now" button doesn't work, people!
I don't think anyone have bought any credit, token or fUcS packs from the store for months! 
How do I know? 
Well, on all those packs there's been a big sign "ONLY 1 LEFT" all the time, for ages! 🤑😂😂😂
GL: "We can change any cars' stats whenever we want, reduce your inventories again, run two Mookstivals per week if we need to and cancel this Forum tomorrow. What can you do about it, Racer?"
Racer: I can expose your dirty deeds, not give you any cash, not play your games and/or quit Asphalt 8 before you go broke  8-)

Yonny Meili

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:18 pm
Gauntlet new season fixed issue.. Just took more time than usual.....:)

ChrisWLStatesman

Windows PC

Adelaide, South Australia

Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:21 pm
A8 = Aldi 8 (not asphalt)
I havent been on this forum for a while now. Have been playing every day still and generally staying contented.
All I know is tho - **that this game has transferred me from RACER into a STOREMAN. There is no time to race cars much anymore, with all the other MANAGEMENT needing daily attention, so you dont lose assets as opposed to races. Skidding still not fixed. its a JOKE! JOKE JOKE...... Who is running this show. Restarting game constantly coz of software crashes, bad info loading, stalled ads and server issues. 
I am back on forum today and **FURIOUS that GLOFT also have a coin cup solely featuring the shite McLaren X2. Took me 3 times to get a decent lap and most of that was drifting to stop me crashing. McLaren should sue them for depicting their car as such an abomination.
FIX all your shite ASAP before you appear even more retarded if you had any sense GLOFT. Is it possible??? Thats my FFS for now. At VIP 14 I been given plenty for free lately - but that's been out weighed by your total incompetence for the essence of this game.

Yonny Meili

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:31 pm
Welcome back Chris, yes I agree, this McLaren festival and TLE's r not as fun as people at Game Loft wanted them to be... But If you own all the featured cars, just enjoy humiliating your apponents... :)