Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Yonny Meili

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

Why is the Gauntlet still updating? 3/10-3/11/2021 USA.....

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Yonny Meili wrote:
Why is the Gauntlet still updating? 3/10-3/11/2021 USA.....

@ Yonny   If you load the game & get loading / updating circles 
Close the app then shut off you PC / device.  Then restart & load game  It will load proper ! 
Top SS shows circle / updating   Bottom SS shows after I shut down & restart erything 👍 
Different platform but it works for me , Sometimes it takes a couple shut downs to load proper ! Try it 👍 I have No clue why that works but it does for me !
Attachments
Screenshot_20210311-182124.png
Screenshot_20210311-182124.png (1.41 MiB) Viewed 248 times
Screenshot_20210311-182502.png
Screenshot_20210311-182502.png (1.41 MiB) Viewed 248 times

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

What Neilson said. Usually takes one or two reboots on Android but sometimes up to 5 on a PC.
So long, and thanks for all the fish. New, independent A8 forum - https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

Yonny Meili

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

I will Neilson and Harry, hugs and tysm love u both... brb... :)

Yonny Meili

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

I have tried twice, maybe its on GL's end.. I don't know...

Yonny Meili

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

still not working tried three times... Updated my Apps and still nothing changed... I am contacting CC maybe they can fix it....

Yonny Meili

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

Sent a ticket to CC and gave them the date of the issue.. Hope they can fix this or tell me the cause....

Yonny Meili

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

Okay I have uninstalled, and re-installed after a couple of hours trying and clearing my Cache. And no change on the GAUNTLET Mode.. Still updating information....

LT43

Windows PC

This happened to some player in the past when Gauntlet was new. No amount of restarting the app would help. Sometimes it would resolve after a few days or a week. Don't know what causes it. Hopefully it will resolve for you in time.
ALERT: This forum is closing soon.  The new A8 independent forum is here: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
Go sign up now!!

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Gauntlet's never worked properly for me since it started. OK(ish) on Android but bad on PC despite the multiple restarts, reinstalls, reboots etc. Very solid WiFi but still get the spinning circle of death regularly. Can't be bothered to reboot 5 times everytime I want to race so I just don't play it anymore.

At least for now it seems to have stopped affecting MP connectivity as it did originally.

Yonny, if restarts don't work, leave it alone and be careful with those reinstalls, they haven't been working reliability lately. Luck.
So long, and thanks for all the fish. New, independent A8 forum - https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/