Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Antonino-Sicily

Veteran

Windows Phone

Fuse or not fuse, THAT is the matter!

Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:50 pm
Hi everyone!
I have about 30 Kit Cards for the Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta,
which I didn't win because I refused to pay for the Premium Pass.
I thought that after its Festival ended, the LaFerrari Aperta would have been available to buy in the garage but it's not there!
What should I do with these cards?
Fuse them or keep them?
They're taking a lot of space in my inventory!
Does anybody know if it will be available to buy so that I can use its cards to upgrade it?
Total vehicles owned: 284
Vehicles MAXed: 238(+6)
Vehicles MAXed and PROed:  121
Play time: ~92d
no avatar

8Bàll

Google Play (Android)

Not the best advise, but I fused all of mine. I used to fuse a lot of tech parts as well, but after buying the Centenario I realized that fusing just leaves the account in a unhealthy state ( I have very few cars at max pro) . I convert the cards now and fuse a lower number than before.

dart_driver

Google Play (Android)

Is the Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta amazing at a low tune in MP? If so, hang on to the cards. If not, dump them to declutter your inventory/ reclaim slots.

30 cards will get you nowhere if you plan on pro-ing the car... you'd still have to convert 190 wild cards to get there.

Moyosore7

Windows PC

Fused mine, no point holding on to them since you have to shell out at least 2.7 - 3.0 Million fcs to buy the Car when it eventually goes on sale and THEN upgrading with even more Coins for brutal measure.
Not worth the trouble unless you want to spend money outright to get it done in less time than possible.

The upgrade economy is now a stagnant pit with little momentum except paying money to progress and even if you do, all it takes is just one patch nerf to render all your effort and resources pointless, so why bother anymore? 🤷‍♂️

My best advice, is fuse as much as you can until either of the best ULTIMATE selections turn up on discount e.g Koenigsseg Agera RS or JESKO.

Either that or pick just the one S-Class Car in your garage to focus all your effort and resoources on that you won't have to worry about upgrading anything, and just play for fun.

Nat B

Windows PC

Well said, Moyosore7, ten points!

Out of sight out of mind. Those thingies are nothing but bait. Even a reasonable desire of a player can be turned by them into bait. You either have to pay ridiculously high prices or labor as a **** to get handful of in-game assets of which you need barrels for your further progress.
¡No pasarán! :)

P. S. With a new magic button/icon fusing becomes a semi-automated process.

Edit: they even censor the word sl.ave! What is wrong with them?
Von zwei Narren hält der größere den kleineren für den größeren.
Emil Gött

Ima Tankk

Apple (iOS)

I took a view this game died for me many updates ago & the introduction of festivals confirmed that. I concentrate on my original objectives, complete upgrades of all my legacy cars except those few race tuned. I used to fuse all festival cards & got 2k fuc’s back then, now they are just 200, but if space is at a premium for you let them go.
Howam I doing? All my (owned) D & C cars done, working through B, probably at 75% presently.
Motto - Ignore festival cars, just farm the tech etc, say No to premium for next week the bait is set again.
The only good thing with festival vehicles is new players in MP have high rated cars that **** against legacy drivers
243 vehicles
Maxed only 21 - Pro only 0 - Max/Pro 158 - Stock, festival cars

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fuse or to be fused ...
Attachments
4381807F-BEED-4739-9B36-1133A2847D2B.jpeg
4381807F-BEED-4739-9B36-1133A2847D2B.jpeg (137.16 KiB) Viewed 65 times