Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

b4d_touch

Veteran

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

I've had this game 6+ years and yes, I already reached out to the black hole that is gameloft customer care. I'd have a lot more wins and not be in 118th place in gauntlet if I were cheating. Here's what I think happened, and I have a video that shows the incident. I posted the video on Reddit and pasted the link below...

anyway, I was in a race and during the countdown, the car behind me started moving. I have never seen this before but thankfully was recording at the time. At the end of the race, I was suddenly promoted from top 100 of the champion league to top 25 of the elite league. Apparently I'm now in something called "CB" (no one will explain what that means) and have only found 2 multiplayer races. It times out most of the time and the game is now unplayable in multiplayer. 

I don't know what else could have caused this. I don't own every car or have an impossible amount of credits. I'm good but place second and third all the time. No one has ever accused me of cheating... all I can think of is the fact that this happened at the end of this weird race with this cheater. At least I assume they're cheating...it could have just been a gameloft server glitch that were all getting punished for. 

please watch the video below (I'm linking to my post on Reddit):

https://www.reddit.com/r/Asphalt8/comments/m1mjxj/watch_this_ds_survolt_start_before_the_race/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

W T F ??  Bro  there is 2 topics dedicated to the discussion of cheating & reporting cheaters ! Check📌 pinned topics 
As for being sent to CB  No one knows why or when it will  happen , As for cars moving before the race starts !  You must always remember 
You are being paired / matched with racers from all over the world !
Separated by thousands of miles & then linked to a server another thousands miles away !!  Then after all that linking takes place it all has to sync within a second start time !!  Probably less than a second 
One second mislink / missync  means someone is moving & all hell breaks loose  I'm honestly amazed that these mooks a GL can pull it off !!
I played for 3 years before I learned about the CB  & how it wasn't my fault & how it is a busted GLitched up server algorithm / code 
I think a long time ago , on This forum peeps messed up by calling it a CB  Cheater Board !  That's technically a false term , Since the majority of peeps on it are  Honest & legit combined with cheaters !! Maybe a long time ago only cheaters went to CB ? But I doubt it 
@ b4d  Stay away from MP for 24 hours then after 24 hours away from it  rerun a MP race you will be sent back to correct league !
no avatar

InfiniteBrakeXXX

Windows PC

Honestly, I have never seen car moving while still on the countdown.
So I tend to agree with your opinion that there may have been a cheater and all race participants were sent to CB.
I have been sent in the past to CB when an obvious cheater won the race (I and others were far behind)

Anyway, as Neilson wrote just stay away for 24 hours (36 hours if you want to be extra sure) and everything will be back to normal.
no avatar

ruinedbird9

Windows PC

Neilson wrote:
W T F ??  Bro  there is 2 topics dedicated to the discussion of cheating & reporting cheaters ! Check📌 pinned topics 
As for being sent to CB  No one knows why or when it will  happen , As for cars moving before the race starts !  You must always remember 
You are being paired / matched with racers from all over the world !
Separated by thousands of miles & then linked to a server another thousands miles away !!  Then after all that linking takes place it all has to sync within a second start time !!  Probably less than a second 
One second mislink / missync  means someone is moving & all hell breaks loose  I'm honestly amazed that these mooks a GL can pull it off !!
I played for 3 years before I learned about the CB  & how it wasn't my fault & how it is a busted GLitched up server algorithm / code 
I think a long time ago , on This forum peeps messed up by calling it a CB  Cheater Board !  That's technically a false term , Since the majority of peeps on it are  Honest & legit combined with cheaters !! Maybe a long time ago only cheaters went to CB ? But I doubt it 
@ b4d  Stay away from MP for 24 hours then after 24 hours away from it  rerun a MP race you will be sent back to correct league !

From my multiple experiences being on CB through the years, it is really hard to find opponents in MP.

Which made me believe that CB has its own player pool that separated from the majority.
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

I intend to be put in elite league CB right before the end of the season ;) Thanks for the advice. Only need to open a race with a well known cheater and 💥 Another Gameslop error in my favour!
no avatar

RostandR

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Itsyou18 wrote:
I intend to be put in elite league CB right before the end of the season ;) Thanks for the advice. Only need to open a race with a well known cheater and 💥 Another Gameslop error in my favour!

Good luck, make sure you have at least 3,000 points before going to CB.