Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Morpheus1213

Apple (iOS)

Festival Event

Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:46 am
Hi guys, 

First time doing festival events.

How do you get higher number of coins per task finished?  I kept getting a lot of 3/8 coins.  Despite finishing all 8 days’ tasks, I can’t reach tier 17 or higher for those rewards.
no avatar

RostandR

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Festival Event

Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:59 am
Morpheus1213 wrote:
Hi guys, 

First time doing festival events.

How do you get higher number of coins per task finished?  I kept getting a lot of 3/8 coins.  Despite finishing all 8 days’ tasks, I can’t reach tier 17 or higher for those rewards.

You need to pay real money to buy extra coins. A lot of money. Most of us refuse to pay. To answer your question, we get the same amount of coins as you do, average around 3.8 coins per pack, which doesn't bring us too far.
no avatar

Morpheus1213

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:10 am
Thanks!  Good to know.  Saves me time to try to figure out something that doesn’t exist.

Yonny Meili

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:24 am
Hey guys, according to Cars On! The next festival will have all McLaren cars, no free car or token offer Premium pass.. 15$ for premium pass, if you have all the F1 McLaren cars, don't waste getting the Premium Pass, just accept the rewards as is... :)

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:18 am
Morpheus1213 wrote:
Thanks!  Good to know.  Saves me time to try to figure out something that doesn’t exist.

That is exactly what tactics StealLoft's employees from Kharkiv are implementing in this game - for new racers who don't know who are they dealing with  ;)
And the tactics is "confuse newbies into oblivion with ridiculous prices and underhanded offers, so they eventually think all that is normal so they throw their cash in - a veeeery expensive game, this one 😂
GL: "We can change any cars' stats whenever we want, reduce your inventories again, run two Mookstivals per week if we need to and cancel this Forum tomorrow. What can you do about it, Racer?"
Racer: I can expose your dirty deeds, not give you any cash, not play your games and/or quit Asphalt 8 before you go broke  8-)
no avatar

Morpheus1213

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:29 pm
Yonny Meili wrote:
Hey guys, according to Cars On! The next festival will have all McLaren cars, no free car or token offer Premium pass.. 15$ for premium pass, if you have all the F1 McLaren cars, don't waste getting the Premium Pass, just accept the rewards as is... :)

Does that mean if you race with any of the McLaren cars you get 8/8 coins instead of 3/8?
no avatar

German Old

Windows PC

Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:05 pm
@Morpheus
GL will starve you to death on your outstretched arm! Or $$ !!
https://ibb.co/0VZkK0k
no avatar

Ben Apuntar

Windows PC

Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:50 pm
This Festival???? ::)  It's already on my calendar but not on the main window and when I clicked the "TAP TO GO" button it goes to the Festival page that doesn't work then the game will suddenly close. :(
Attachments
What Festival.jpg
What Festival.jpg (187.44 KiB) Viewed 219 times
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:03 pm
yeah its happening for a lot of people on windows.
Gameloft - the company with limitless greed and no shame.

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:34 am
Morpheus1213 wrote:
Does that mean if you race with any of the McLaren cars you get 8/8 coins instead of 3/8?

Nope, it's pot luck whether you get 3, 5 or 8 in a box. GL will tell you it's "random" but it's not because if it were truly "random" then, over time, you'd get as many 8 coin boxes as you did 5 and 3 coin boxes. GL control the allocation of coins and their algorithm is designed to steal money from kids.
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

Join the new A8 forum: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/