Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Jagumya

Windows PC

Acura nsx gt3 evo got nerfed?

Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:28 pm
I bought the evo on wednesday after saving up almost 2 million fusion coins, and I just found out that its MAX PRO rank got pulled down to 1682 from 1685, and I began to panic.
This happened to me on my old account when I saved up for the X2 and mazda Rx8 (and almost the aston martin vulcan), and I really hope it is still the king of class B (I hope I don't sound selfish 😐😐). I still wonder what other changes happened to class B, did the R8SE get nerfed, buffed or changed in some way perhaps? Thanks in advance for any replies, and have a nice day :)
Attachments
Buying the Evo.png
Buying the Evo.png (1.29 MiB) Viewed 419 times

chauhan739

Google Play (Android)

Re: Acura nsx gt3 evo got nerfed?

Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:34 pm
ImageFerrari Enzo Ferrari — 1790 > 1769
Ferrari LaFerrari — 1664 > 1680
Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport — 1688 > 1682
Acura NSX GT3 Evo — 1685 > 1682
The winner ain’t the one with the fastest car, it’s the one who refuses to lose. p)
https://youtube.com/channel/UC12aQy8748-12AgMRJzhQyg

Join new A8 forum:  https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:50 pm
Jagumya wrote:
I bought the evo on wednesday after saving up almost 2 million fusion coins, and I just found out that its MAX PRO rank got pulled down to 1682 from 1685, and I began to panic.
This happened to me on my old account when I saved up for the X2 and mazda Rx8 (and almost the aston martin vulcan), and I really hope it is still the king of class B (I hope I don't sound selfish 😐😐). I still wonder what other changes happened to class B, did the R8SE get nerfed, buffed or changed in some way perhaps? Thanks in advance for any replies, and have a nice day :)

Yes, it's a nightmare. To be uptodate please use @DriverFunk's pinned "A8 Vehicle List" somewhere ⬆️, he keeps it always very tidy ... 👍

LT43

Windows PC

Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:18 pm
It is still listed as 1685 for me.
ALERT: This forum is closing soon.  The new A8 independent forum is here: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
Go sign up now!!
no avatar

woopsynutts

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:43 am
LT43 wrote:
It is still listed as 1685 for me.

yes, Windows haven't received the changes yet, and because of this can't match in MP with other platforms

mookjob from Karkhiv again ::)
@bruhsonbro : "GLitchloft programmers are F,n mooks.  I literally mean f them mooks"

LT43

Windows PC

Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:50 am
Maybe that's why I can't find any MP players around rank 1100.
ALERT: This forum is closing soon.  The new A8 independent forum is here: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
Go sign up now!!

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:49 pm
Kharkiv gamelofters were hoping we won't notice the nerfing  ;D
GL: "We can change any cars' stats whenever we want, reduce your inventories again, run two Mookstivals per week if we need to and cancel this Forum tomorrow. What can you do about it, Racer?"
Racer: I can expose your dirty deeds, not give you any cash, not play your games and/or quit Asphalt 8 before you go broke  8-)

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:32 pm
woopsynutts

yes, Windows haven't received the changes yet, and because of this can't match in MP with other platforms 

Maybe this is the reason* why in the last 2-3 days I often meet players with +50 / 60 / 70 rank above mine (*fewer players), which is a little bit unusual. In my case it is 20-25 km above my car, which is too much.
Racing Name: DriverFunk™

Moyosore7

Windows PC

Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:44 am
Keep in mind the following Cars got recently "rebalanced" (typically) without being announced;

- Acura NSX GT3 Evo

- Ferrari laFerrari

- Ferrari Enzo Ferrari

- Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport.

The last one has me worried since I'm almost done PROing it so I hope this isn't a nerf that will make the Clubsport useless because it was shaping up to be a reliable MP foil for me against the GOAT SE, "la Cucaracha" aka Audi R8 E-tron SE 😋.
If anyone has if full PRO under the new rebalance please test and give feedback. Thanks 🙏

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:58 am
Moyosore7 wrote:
- Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport.

The last one has me worried since I'm almost done PROing it so I hope this isn't a nerf that will make the Clubsport useless because it was shaping up to be a reliable MP foil for me against the GOAT SE, "la Cucaracha" aka Audi R8 E-tron SE 😋.
If anyone has if full PRO under the new rebalance please test and give feedback. Thanks 🙏

+1 I'm almost there too, have all the cards and wilds ready to go, needing some FuCs just to finish it off. Makes me wonder that the 'rebalancing' was so important to be done in the middle of an update that the new update will hold some more surprises for these cars.
This board closing soon... new board https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/ please visit