Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Acura nsx gt3 evo got nerfed?

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:43 am
TheGoldenRetrieverAU wrote:
Moyosore7 wrote:
- Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport.
The last one has me worried since I'm almost done PROing it so I hope this isn't a nerf that will make the Clubsport useless because................. 

+1 I'm almost there too, have all the cards and wilds ready to go, needing some FuCs just to finish it off. Makes me wonder that the 'rebalancing' was so important to be done in the middle of an update that the new update will hold some more surprises for these cars.

GamePoop's actions to keep ruining this game under the pretext of 'rebalancing' for the sole purpose of making bigger profits does not recognise time constraints  ;)
They will rebalance any car twice, three times in a single day if they believe racers will start spending cash. 
And yes, 'rebalancing' is easily explained by a number and frequency of mookstivals they run. 
If it brings in cash, why not keep running new ones, over and over again 🤑
I already predicted Asphalt 8 will have a total of over 500 cars by 2024. 
No time to waste for Kharkiv gamelofters, rebalancing has to start right now! 😂😂
GL: "We can change any cars' stats whenever we want, reduce your inventories again, run two Mookstivals per week if we need to and cancel this Forum tomorrow. What can you do about it, Racer?"
Racer: I can expose your dirty deeds, not give you any cash, not play your games and/or quit Asphalt 8 before you go broke  8-)

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:52 am
Ugraded the clubsport 1 EXH slot to X-5-X-X. And it got worse on my test track times.
lost almost a second on London, and 3/10s in Barcl REV :(
Too far invested in this to backout now, so we will see what happens when Pro'ed
This board closing soon... new board https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/ please visit

Doctor Johnson

Amazon TV

Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:43 pm
lol@"panic", its not that serious ..

LT43

Windows PC

Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:59 pm
TheGoldenRetrieverAU wrote:
Ugraded the clubsport 1 EXH slot to X-5-X-X. And it got worse on my test track times.
lost almost a second on London, and 3/10s in Barcl REV :(
Too far invested in this to backout now, so we will see what happens when Pro'ed

My Clubsport is at 10-9-10-10. Handling is an issue. I'll have to upgrade suspension to 10 to see if that helps.
ALERT: This forum is closing soon.  The new A8 independent forum is here: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
Go sign up now!!
no avatar

woopsynutts

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:49 pm
Moyosore7 wrote:
If anyone has if full PRO under the new rebalance please test and give feedback. Thanks 🙏i

I have it fully proed since not long, handling was a bit stiff and accel just a tad slower than Acura but the car was a pleasant alternative

now the car feels even more stiff and really unpleasant to drive, and accel took a big shot by the stat numbers
tested only in it's S9 race or I know this will send me to CB if I use it in MP.... :???:
another deception from Karkhiv, took me a damn long while to collect and convert those brown cards for this car !
mooks no thanks, nope... :x
@bruhsonbro : "GLitchloft programmers are F,n mooks.  I literally mean f them mooks"

LT43

Windows PC

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:34 pm
woopsynutts wrote:
Moyosore7 wrote:
If anyone has if full PRO under the new rebalance please test and give feedback. Thanks 🙏i

I have it fully proed since not long, handling was a bit stiff and accel just a tad slower than Acura but the car was a pleasant alternative

now the car feels even more stiff and really unpleasant to drive, and accel took a big shot by the stat numbers
tested only in it's S9 race or I know this will send me to CB if I use it in MP.... :???:
another deception from Karkhiv, took me a damn long while to collect and convert those brown cards for this car !

Now I know why I'm in CB. I did one race with it a couple of days ago and I'm now stuck in CB.  :(   :x
ALERT: This forum is closing soon.  The new A8 independent forum is here: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
Go sign up now!!

Moyosore7

Windows PC

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:53 pm
Damnation!

Moyosore7

Windows PC

Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:26 pm
woopsynutts wrote:

💆... Tuatara nerf X.20 😤

Thanks for heads up. I'm almost there anyway so I'll keep at it anyway (for the Mastery fcs and tks) and make it work for me in my own way.

If it's still strong instead of stronk against the best in Class B, I'll live with it nerfs be damned.

After that it's keep farming and fusing indefinitely until Jesus returns or A8 dies. ✌️