Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Ghost_Hunter

Apple (iOS)

I was banned for not reason

Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:50 pm
Just wondering if this game is still worth playing:
I contacted CC to ask a compensation for the coins I didn't get from festival coins cup, just because I was sent to CB when trying a car I already had.

Now that I wanted to get some fun from Speed Trial races, I couldn't start a race due to a notification saying (failed to connect to the server).  
And after restarting, the magic of GL came up saying I'm banned for doing anything that can harm its **** game. 
Is this for real? 

I don't have an exaggerate amount of credits, tokens, coins since GL made it imposible to get something from them. 🤬
Attachments
72B709D6-EC8A-40DD-9D8E-A01A64C2812A.jpeg
FY GameLoft.
72B709D6-EC8A-40DD-9D8E-A01A64C2812A.jpeg (216.3 KiB) Viewed 635 times

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Re: I was banned for not reason

Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:09 pm
Bad ...   :x

Sounds to me like their mistake, and you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

And their message is "standard", without anything specific (because there is none) and meaningless.
Racing Name: DriverFunk™

chauhan739

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:10 pm
My deepest condolences are with you my friend. It seems that you are heavily GAMELOFTED by gl logics and aGLorithm.
I can see, you also love this game by noticing your tokens amount, so i'll pray to god that please give some mind and knowledge to GL team to not to irritate and force A8 players to switch to A9.
The winner ain’t the one with the fastest car, it’s the one who refuses to lose. p)
https://youtube.com/channel/UC12aQy8748-12AgMRJzhQyg

Join new A8 forum:  https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
no avatar

Ghost_Hunter

Apple (iOS)

Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:42 am
Yes, it seems I've been GameLofted.
Not surprised at all, I've read many of you have been banned for not reason too. 
My fault (maybe) was upgrading the F50, I already had it at 0100/4444. But I wanted to get more rewards so I upgraded it to fully max/4444. And yesterday it still appeared as a reward in level 13 iirc.
Yeah, the amount of tokens I have it's because I've saved them for something worth, but nothing is worth after this ban.

LT43

Windows PC

Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:00 am
I did one MP race today and now I'm on CB.   It would be nice to know just what the problem is.   Having your progress lost sounds like everything will be zeroed out, including your garage. Hope that's not the case for you. You can come back, but losing tokens, credits, FCs and such would be really bad. Guess you'll have to wait until the ban is over and find out what you're left with. Let us know.
ALERT: This forum is closing soon.  The new A8 independent forum is here: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
Go sign up now!!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:31 am
Ghost_Hunter wrote:
Just wondering if this game is still worth playing:
I contacted CC to ask a compensation for the coins I didn't get from festival coins cup, just because I was sent to CB when trying a car I already had.

Now that I wanted to get some fun from Speed Trial races, I couldn't start a race due to a notification saying (failed to connect to the server).  
And after restarting, the magic of GL came up saying I'm banned for doing anything that can harm its **** game. 
Is this for real? 

I don't have an exaggerate amount of credits, tokens, coins since GL made it imposible to get something from them. 🤬

Mooks shut down / messed with the servers at around 4:00 AM my time las Vegas  around 4:00 / 4:30 pm mooks time   they are about 10 hours ahead of me ! About 15 hours ago before they left for the weekend . I noticed ST & a bunch of other stuff went ofline  I couldn't connect to nothing & got the same ( failed to connect)
Message  ! So I shut game off got ready & went to work ! 
They always scréw with 💩 Monday when they come in , & Friday when they leave for weekend !  You must have got caught up when they were scréwing with the servers !  Cause everything went grey Spinnies 
& loading circles all a sudden like they rebooted the server , I noticed erything went mook so I bailed ! @ Ghost  hang in there 💪
no avatar

Ghost_Hunter

Apple (iOS)

Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:59 am
@LT43, maybe you're right, but I won't start from zero, racing and gathering rewards like a ****. 

@Neilson, thanks man. 

I hope CC answers soon, I was fighting for rewards I didn't get for the last festival coins, instead I got banned. GameLoft being GameLoft.

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:13 pm
You will not lose your progress, account will be back just the way it was. CC will most certainly not help you, just wait the seven days patiently.
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:19 pm
@Ghost I feel sad for what you have been going through, but for mooks their debauched app is supreme and they feel no reason to let us know what went wrong so that we don't challenge their findings. Players have been randomly sent to CB but not once have anyone been informed the reason behind it. They have taken upon themselves the role of investigator/judge/jury/executioner without informing the charges of wrongdoing against you nor giving you the opportunity to put forward your position.

But friend stay strong and fightback, don't let mooks have the last laugh.
GL has decided to shut down this forum and asked us to join them on bla & bla bla where there is more noise but I prefer to migrate to https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
where forum friends have decided to congregrate and keep the spirit of this dying forum alive.

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:14 pm
JakeP wrote:
You will not lose your progress, account will be back just the way it was. CC will most certainly not help you, just wait the seven days patiently.

^^^ 

I was banned for 2 days about a year ago (March 25, 2020), then when they stole our boosters. Some people were banned for 14 days. I was lucky with my 2 days... Your progress will remain unchanged after the ban period.
Racing Name: DriverFunk™