Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

woopsynutts wrote:
lol, this Discrod is insane, average members around 16 and the mods not much older, level of retardation unreal, and now ruled by the pathetic CarsOn and his mafiosi mod friends, banning and muting for their personal interests as I saw lately, trully patethic...
if it wasn't for the rare leaks from E. and the last place where Andreea dare to write few words here and there I'd be happy to avoid and delete this 💩

better never pass this dramatic step for your sanity  :D   :

Oh, now I got a picture ... - thanks.
no avatar

woopsynutts

Windows PC

Alexatrom wrote:
I don't know Discord.
When you say "a mod has taken over" doesn't that mean our CM has given up Discord? It's only a matter of time before our CM moves on to other games. So if DaRe takes over Discord, he'll take over here too ...(?)
Are there multiple mods active on the A8 Discord server?
(Or brillianty programmed tools such like Cheaterboard are used for muting, banning etc.?)

If muting is the future of this forum, it would be against Alejandro's guidelines:
“You're more than welcome to complain and debate about things you don't like about the game."
&
“Aren’t all these rules censorship?
That’s seeing a half-empty glass. We’re seeing it differently. We’re striving to offer a place to foster great conversations that will not solve your problems at all, and will remove people or content that might harm that endeavor. Maybe at other places you can do differently and get actual advice from companies that aren't only focused on Profit, but these are our rules. We’ll do anything necessary to maintain that standards. If you aren’t happy with it, we’re sorry, but we invite you to find another forum to join.”

But a new CM won't bother ... and I'm sure he would immediately give most of us a lifelong ban ... 😂🤣🤐

it's a very different place from here or FB...
on a right bar you can see some peps of the team connected, but you can't know if they are active since they all put their status on sleep mode to avoid being annoyed.... :D

the place is really moderated by bots, reacting automatically to some words and behaviors... sending warnings, muting and bans ::)

then you have real moderators (here MGO), they are worsts than the bots in my opinion :???: , volunteers, kids, chosen by who knows who or why... acting mostly like... kids ;D
@bruhsonbro : "GLitchloft programmers are F,n mooks.  I literally mean f them mooks"

chauhan739

Google Play (Android)

Hello dr
i am also muted now
Attachments
Screenshot (33).png
Selfish mods
Screenshot (33).png (457.59 KiB) Viewed 230 times
The winner ain’t the one with the fastest car, it’s the one who refuses to lose. p)
https://youtube.com/channel/UC12aQy8748-12AgMRJzhQyg

Join new A8 forum:  https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
no avatar

drhunziksv

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

true professional behaviour from that mod  :???:

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

woopsynutts wrote:
then you have real moderators (here MGO), they are worsts than the bots in my opinion :???: , volunteers, kids, chosen by who knows who or why... acting mostly like... kids ;D

Here? We don't have Moderators here. One (grown-up) MVP, one absentee CM (not her fault) and the occasional stand-in. No Mod. Or did you mean here be MGM, as in you've discovered underground forum Magnesium Oxide deposits? ;)

I am taking the Michael a bit here, sorry. I just thought it funny that we're told in one thread that the best chance of contacting a GL employee is on Discord then here told how terrible it is.
So long, and thanks for all the fish. New, independent A8 forum - https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

That's the A8 " Team " ?  Pppfff   yeah right  No idea who 2 of them are  Karina , ana ? Who's that ?   GL Mina abandoned us a long time ago , Never not once popping in & say what's up to us  Even though she was next door !! 
As far as I care there,s only one who been there / helped / cared about us  That's CM dreea !  The rest can kick rocks 
That's the Ghost 👻 Team  strait invisible   strait disappeared just like CC & GL profits 💸 Pppff  That's real on a Friday !!! 😉
Attachments
Screenshot_20210305-195828.png
Screenshot_20210305-195828.png (316.09 KiB) Viewed 176 times

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Yeah right, a chatting interface. Who have time for this, the kindergarten? I haven't done this since end of the 20th century using the famous mIRC back then  lol

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Whoever the 🤬 is there moderating or giving instructions to this effect has not understood the real meaning of the forum itself. DISCORD itself means ⬇️ disagreement and moderation should be restricted to filter abuses/threats/etc and not free-flow of ideas/information/knowledge/free-speech and anyone restricting it is doing great disservice. They should check their character by standing in front of the mirror and self evaluate.

Meanwhile if the forum (Discord) itself is allowing such acts then they should better change the name from Discord to Censored.
Attachments
PSX_20210306_141916.jpg
PSX_20210306_141916.jpg (319.35 KiB) Viewed 143 times
GL has decided to shut down this forum and asked us to join them on bla & bla bla where there is more noise but I prefer to migrate to https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
where forum friends have decided to congregrate and keep the spirit of this dying forum alive.

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Владо_Б wrote:
Yeah right, a chatting interface. Who have time for this, the kindergarten? I haven't done this since end of the 20th century using the famous mIRC back then  lol

I started with mIRC 😝🤣👍
GL has decided to shut down this forum and asked us to join them on bla & bla bla where there is more noise but I prefer to migrate to https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
where forum friends have decided to congregrate and keep the spirit of this dying forum alive.

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

A few notes:

There are multiple moderators on A8's discord server. (I think technically I have mod rights there, too, but I make it a point to not look at this mess and the CMs know that)

discord is a platform just like Facebook or twitter. GL has multiple "servers" on discord, but they don't own discord.

Karina is Andreea's boss when it comes to A8.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."