Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Antonino-Sicily

Veteran

Windows Phone

Andreea has abandoned the forum

Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:54 am
I have noticed that Andreea has ignored us for a long time.
I sent her a message several weeks ago and didn't even get a reply. I can understand that she might not have answers or that she could be really busy, but I would appreciate at least an answer!
Whatever we post or comment we are left alone, no fixes, no help....
What's the reason for this forum to even exist?
I know there's Discord, but there's the forum too and it shouldn't be abandoned!
I hope she reads this.
I expect the usual upset reply behaviour, but at least I am taken into consideration!
Total vehicles owned: 278
Vehicles MAXed: 235(+6)
Vehicles MAXed and PROed:  121
Play time: ~90d
no avatar

drhunziksv

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Andreea has abandoned the forum

Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:13 pm
:???:
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:26 pm
No, Andreea did not leave the forum, GL did by not appointing someone else.

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:51 pm
nks71 wrote:

^

Again: Andreea has been assigned to a different game as a priority. She still checks in *when she has time* which isn't a lot if at all. She's doing what her employer asks her to do, and - I would assume - she prefers a paycheck over not having one.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."

LT43

Windows PC

Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:23 pm
audiorapture wrote:
nks71 wrote:

^

Again: Andreea has been assigned to a different game as a priority. She still checks in *when she has time* which isn't a lot if at all. She's doing what her employer asks her to do, and - I would assume - she prefers a paycheck over not having one.

i've browsed the forums of different games and they are pretty much dead. Only the Asphalt games get much user involvement. You would think that GL would put more resources in where people are actually present.
ALERT: This forum is closing soon.  The new A8 independent forum is here: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
Go sign up now!!

Kadri

Google Play (Android)

Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:24 am
LT43 wrote:
audiorapture wrote:
nks71 wrote:

^

i've browsed the forums of different games and they are pretty much dead. Only the Asphalt games get much user involvement. You would think that GL would put more resources in where people are actually present.

You are trying to make sense....

That's one thing GL doesn't know how to do.
Go Leafs Go!

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:27 am
Andreea did not desert the Forum, her paycheck demanded attentions elsewhere. I'm impressed by the work she still puts in.

A replacement would be good.
So long, and thanks for all the fish. New, independent A8 forum - https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:30 pm
Harry K wrote:
Andreea did not desert the Forum, her paycheck demanded attentions elsewhere. I'm impressed by the work she still puts in.

A replacement would be good.

[Topic title proved wrong: CM was present yesterday on bugs & technical issues ...]

I'm not sure if a replacement could really be an improvement.
Having been advised several times that knowing the game is not part of the job requirements of a CM, it seems to me that the focus is on obscuring the issues and “interaction” is only pointing players to CC. A9-game is the blue print for many changes in A8, so I expect the same for the forums.
The enthronement of the new CM on A9 seduced me to put my only post on A9 because such a blah blah blah of a CM is just bizarre ...

If the very young Ella fulfills the desired model of Asphalt CMs, a future replacement of our CM is no improvement.

A shame.
Attachments
87E8556B-1ADF-4B0D-965D-34F3AFFF6FE6.jpeg
87E8556B-1ADF-4B0D-965D-34F3AFFF6FE6.jpeg (251.37 KiB) Viewed 484 times
no avatar

woopsynutts

Windows PC

Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:31 pm
Antonino-Sicily wrote:
I hope she reads this.

she did :!

@bruhsonbro : "GLitchloft programmers are F,n mooks.  I literally mean f them mooks"

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:41 pm
Lol. I think GL assigns new employees as CMs to this forum a some kind of hazing ritual. If they survive then they are reassigned. 🤣
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
Moving to new forum: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/