Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

HappyGamer74

Windows PC

Re: Andreea has abandoned the forum

Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:25 pm
Please,
let the forum stay were it is.
Old fashioned, open to all, no tricks about our data.
Is there any real need of a CM?
Is there any troll to make rid of?
After Neutron, it seems to me that no one has armed or injured any.
I think that Andreea has done a very valuable work for every one of us, but if she can't chat with us of dailies I will make a reason of it.
After all, the only two tasks that can't be done by one of us are banning trolls and pushing tickets.
And it seems that the job is done in a silent manner, if it matter.
See you Andreea, come to find us wen you can, and share your nick name on asphalt8 traces so if we meet we can greet.
Didn't evr got the importance of firm until now:
https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:06 am
Harry K wrote:
Alexatrom wrote:
Harry K wrote:
Do you really think the dev team can remove the forum links from the game without seriously effing up something else? :)

As a big fan of the dev team and as a connoisseur of the great successes of Team Kharkiv, I firmly believe that they would be able to implement a gray button or spinning circles 

Very funny Alex, made me grin.

They are great, bold and uncompromising entrepreneurs, Team Kharkiv, aren't they! 😂😂
GL: "We can change any cars' stats whenever we want, reduce your inventories again, run two Mookstivals per week if we need to and cancel this Forum tomorrow. What can you do about it, Racer?"
Racer: I can expose your dirty deeds, not give you any cash, not play your games and/or quit Asphalt 8 before you go broke  8-)

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:48 pm
I am neither advocating for closing the forum, nor suggesting that players only use facebook or discord. I am just looking at the numbers and the forum is simply not able to compete in terms of active users compared to the others. Given that, why would GL pay someone to spend time on here compared to the others?
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."

HappyGamer74

Windows PC

Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:03 pm
audiorapture wrote:
I am neither advocating for closing the forum, nor suggesting that players only use facebook or discord. I am just looking at the numbers and the forum is simply not able to compete in terms of active users compared to the others. Given that, why would GL pay someone to spend time on here compared to the others?

Thanks Audio,
I totally agree with you; let's hope this little fellowship doesn't hurt any, so will stay here for the next decade or two (i'd like listening evaluations of those boys when Asphalt XX will be on the scene).
8-)
Didn't evr got the importance of firm until now:
https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

Timmr

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:38 pm
audiorapture wrote:

Why wouldn't the logical extension of the above be:

If you would like/want/need Gameloft to listen, consider and possible address your concerns, issues, or suggestions, you should choose one of the other platforms as oppose to using the forum.
"I don't need any Vulcan or Apollo while I have my Dodge Dart !!!"
(actually, I now own both the Apollo & Vulcan, so I guess I will say goodbye to my Dodge Dart)

Nat B

Windows PC

Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:21 pm
Two (possibly rhetorical) questions:
20 players on forum, 50 on discord and 150 on facebook post their respective messages about skidding issue.

Question # 1. How do those flerking numbers change both the fact and the nature of the problem?

Question # 2. If you basically are used to imitate communication with players and constantly feed them lame excuses how do those flerking numbers of active users on respective platforms change both the fact and the nature of imitation?

There are certain things that should matter for a company more than money especially if that money’s equivalent to app. 4 non-chargeable hours of an employee per month (an hour per week seems to be fair enough for pandemic times).

On the left upper side of the forum page there’s a logo and the name of the Company. If a company (in fact officers) disrespects and abandons its forum branded with its logo and name in exchange for copper coins then it is nothing but a bum and business world low life. Imagine a person taking out his/her ID and spitting on his/her own name and image.

Goodwill — the established reputation of a business regarded as a quantifiable asset and calculated as part of its value when it is sold.

I wish they did a survey among players requesting evaluation of their reputation.
Von zwei Narren hält der größere den kleineren für den größeren.
Emil Gött
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:05 pm
lol Netron - forgot about him. I dont recall him being rude or offensive to anybody, yes he did tell a lot of crazy stories. I think his perm ban was heavy handed and unwise by the CM. The CM cannot give us straight forward answers to critical questions but is quite happy to ban people.

From what I've read on this forum, if anybody has a serious issue with the game such lost progress, lost cars etc - they are better off to take matters into their own hands rather than ask the CM for help.

Remember the issue with skiddin cars....how many times did we ask the CM to get us some sort of acknowledgement and the CM gave use none. It wasnt until we actually consistently asked customer care that we got some confirmation.

Even now...its obvious the handing of some cars has changed, some cars wreck more easily then they did before, certain parts of the track have more invisible bumps and ramps and CM does nothing to keep us informed! so what is the point of having a CM?
Gameloft - the company with limitless greed and no shame.

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:39 pm
comeongameloft wrote:
lol Netron - forgot about him. I dont recall him being rude or offensive to anybody, yes he did tell a lot of crazy stories. I think his perm ban was heavy handed and unwise by the CM. The CM cannot give us straight forward answers to critical questions but is quite happy to ban people.

From what I've read on this forum, if anybody has a serious issue with the game such lost progress, lost cars etc - they are better off to take matters into their own hands rather than ask the CM for help.

Remember the issue with skiddin cars....how many times did we ask the CM to get us some sort of acknowledgement and the CM gave use none. It wasnt until we actually consistently asked customer care that we got some confirmation.

Even now...its obvious the handing of some cars has changed, some cars wreck more easily then they did before, certain parts of the track have more invisible bumps and ramps and CM does nothing to keep us informed! so what is the point of having a CM?

Bruh Neutroll was strait up a troll. Notice my profile hasn't been h@cked/ cloned  since she banned that @$$ hole !  That púnk was cloning my account pretending to be me & starting fights posting rude disrespectful comments to PEPs perpetrating like it was me !  
Creating random new profiles & starting beef wit peeps  & strait talking some 🐂💩 that didn't have squat to do with nothing. 
Strait up  F that dude ! 
Jump on forum & see every topic says neutroll  like 10 topics the whole page from the first topic to the last all say neutron wit a bunch of BS !  That dude has lieabetes
I'm thankful she banned that púnk troll  & I think that she only banned troll & 2 others  1 for photo shopping some fucs & getting us all worked up & one for making a sexist comment , I could be wrong on them numbers but Im close  !!! 
& that's all the time I'll waste talking bout troll trash !!!

Yonny Meili

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:57 am
Oh I miss my pretty, pretty Andreaa, she was my favorite Community manager.. Do u know what game she was assigned to? I would love to stay in touch with her... :)

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:48 am
comeongameloft wrote:

That f'wit was perma-banned for promoting QAnon. That was absolutely the correct decision.
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.