Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta Festival

Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:01 pm
The Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta is as a high end Class A car with the following statistics

At PRO ,the Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta has a total top speed of 483.7 km/h with a Tuning Kit.

Upgrades
◆ Image 3,348,000
220 Kit cards

Wiki link
➤  Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta Festival ⇄ https://asphalt.fandom.com/wiki/Ferrari ... _(Festival)

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta Festival

Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:13 pm
At tier 13 it shows the F50 as reward  !! But I already own it ?  WTF these mooks doing
Attachments
Screenshot_20210226-040715.png
Screenshot_20210226-040715.png (1.28 MiB) Viewed 822 times
Screenshot_20210226-040804.png
Screenshot_20210226-040804.png (1.41 MiB) Viewed 823 times
no avatar

InfiniteBrakeXXX

Windows PC

Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:29 pm
Neilson wrote:
At tier 13 it shows the F50 as reward  !! But I already own it ?  WTF these mooks doing

Sme thoughts here.
I think there are not even going to give the usual 90,000 FUCs compensation to players this time.
Zero.Zip.

And first time a new car is entirely paytowin... another limit overstepped for this game 🙄🥶🥶🥶

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:33 pm
InfiniteBrakeXXX wrote:
Neilson wrote:

Sme thoughts here.
I think there are not even going to give the usual 90,000 FUCs compensation to players this time.
Zero.Zip.

And first time a new car is entirely paytowin... another limit overstepped for this game 🙄🥶🥶🥶

@ Infinite   is that what usually happens when you already own the car you get fucs instead ?

twentyeggs

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:35 pm
Yup, looks like we get nothing for already having the car while everyone else gets a free car. 
Nice way to rewards their more "dedicated" players. 

I won't be participating in this festival
________________________________________________________________________________

twentyeggs

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:39 pm
Neilson wrote:
InfiniteBrakeXXX wrote:
Neilson wrote:

Sme thoughts here.
Zero.Zip.

@ Infinite   is that what usually happens when you already own the car you get fucs instead ?

A pitiful amount, but yes. 

This is probably retaliation for having Andreea tell GL that we thought 90k FuCs was too low last festival. Now they don't give us anything.
________________________________________________________________________________
no avatar

InfiniteBrakeXXX

Windows PC

Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:40 pm
Neilson wrote:
InfiniteBrakeXXX wrote:
Neilson wrote:

Sme thoughts here.
Zero.Zip.

Until now, getting 90,000 fucs showing instead of the car if you owned it was pretty standard in festivals.

An exception was made with the EV Exotic (or whatever it's name) where you would get kit cards if you owned the car from premium pass.

This is the first time I see the image of the car remaining while I already own it...
Maybe it will turn out to be FuC compensation, but I have a bad feeling here...

Moyosore7

Windows PC

Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:42 pm
More Coins to save on is a win in my book and I get the F50 for free instead of buying it with Fusion Coins. 👍 plus my Ford GT at 1746 eats this DisAperta for breakfast, lunch and dinner, so no loss felt except for eventual ridiculous sales price for Fusion Coins and/or Premium Reward in another Festival.

To also play Devils' Advocate, most of you vets complaining of artificially boosted ranks in Gauntlet from owning useless Festival Cars now have less to worry about with this pointless Festival.

Not sure who they are trying to entice with this but if more Festivals follow the same route, instant faceplant appeal. 😁

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:53 pm
No complaint from me  I seen a post from @ comeon saying 
" festival Fatigue "  that's dãmn right .    Festival fatality  cause these festivals are dead to me , Tired , Lame , Played out , finished , boring , repetitive ,  over em !!!   Gotta force myself to farm em  I need techs & engines to convert for my cent

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:53 pm
There are no Fusion Coins as rewards this time.
If you have the cars -- Tier 1, 18, 25 Preminum -- you only get 7 Kit cards, pffff ...
Tier 13 -- I don't know what to expect... I see a car I already have.

I consider this festival as a test of our patience... 
And a mockery.
Racing Name: DriverFunk™