Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Multiplayer Coldsnap Season

Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:51 am
Watchout for FER in his otherwordly Tuatara, he could hardly wait for the new MP season to start ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Attachments
20210226_093232.jpg
FER the indestructible
20210226_093232.jpg (372.09 KiB) Viewed 390 times
GL: "We can change any cars' stats whenever we want, reduce your inventories again, run two Mookstivals per week if we need to and cancel this Forum tomorrow. What can you do about it, Racer?"
Racer: I can expose your dirty deeds, not give you any cash, not play your games and/or quit Asphalt 8 before you go brokeย  8-)

LT43

Windows PC

Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:03 am
nks71 wrote:
Itsyou18 wrote:
Ewa Sobota wrote:
my R8SE has full acceleration on the max and pro side .... and a rank of only 1159, it's an intergalactic launch rocketย  ;D

What I cannot explain is how two cars with maxed acceleration take off with different amounts. Hacking at play?

I may be hacking but triple tap speed differs from person to person, device to device, etc.
PC users may have also the triple tap mapped in one key, gaining something for sure!

How does one do that?
ALERT: This forum is closing soon.ย  The new A8 independent forum is here:ย https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
Go sign up now!!

LT43

Windows PC

Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:07 am
Itsyou18 wrote:
Display/sync error? I have mixed results myself pro and con. Sometimes an ar$e shoots past me and I think hacking and sometimes mine shoots into the lead. Although I have max and pro with the acceleration I canโ€™t help but wonder if similarly ranked ar$e have not pro acceleration because of GLโ€™s new max first before pro garbage rule.

Before the change that disallowed Pro upgrades until a car was tuned to full Max, I went through my garage and upgraded drivetrain and exhaust on all the cars I could. So I have many cars that are sub-Max but have full Pro acceleration.
ALERT: This forum is closing soon.ย  The new A8 independent forum is here:ย https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
Go sign up now!!
no avatar

simplyjens

Windows PC

Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:23 am
thomasvan11 wrote:
Every time a race starts, I am almost a full minute behind all other racers. I have closed and reopened the game several times with no change. My internet service and connection are excellent, so the problem is not on my end. Anyone else?

It is a common Win 10 problem... your data gets cached and you have that issue.

So, in this order, try, checking after each time if it resolved the issue (make sure to shutown and start Win every time):
rebooting your Wifi Router or internet wifi device
make sure your Win fast startup is unchecked (see picture)
clear app cache
Attachments
Win fast startup.JPG
Win fast startup.JPG (85.94 KiB) Viewed 381 times

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:33 am
CortoMaltz wrote:
Watchout for FER in his otherwordly Tuatara, he could hardly wait for the new MP season to start ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Shows how little attention GL pay to well known repeated cheeters... I mean this guy doesnt even try to hide, but is allowed to keep shearing the sheep without anything happening.
This board closing soon... new boardย https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/ย please visit

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:40 am
ย Watchout for FER in his otherwordly Tuatara, he could hardly wait for the new MP season to start ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

โ™€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆยธ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœหœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.ยธ ยธ.โ€ข*ยด ๏ธดใ€€ โ˜† ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ ๏ธดใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆโ˜…W@HLORDERS โบ โ˜…ใ€€๏ธด ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆโ˜…โ˜…ย  ย  ย FKWย  ย  โ˜…โ˜… ใƒ„ ใ€€๏ธดใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€๏ธด ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆยธ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœหœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.ยธ ยธ.โ€ข*ยดใ€€ ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€

ย 

ะ’ะปะฐะดะพ_ะ‘

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:43 am
Itsyou18 wrote:
Display/sync error? I have mixed results myself pro and con. Sometimes an ar$e shoots past me and I think hacking and sometimes mine shoots into the lead.ย 

My experience on this one - in gauntlet mode i challenge a player. 3-2-1, multi tapping, start and i'm a car length in front of the ghost. Skid, crash, exit, challenge again same player. 3-2-1, multi tapping, start and i'm a car length behind the ghost. Don't know what to say.ย  :???:
ย 
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:21 am
๐Ÿ˜ถ
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:44 am
thomasvan11 wrote:
Every time a race starts, I am almost a full minute behind all other racers. I have closed and reopened the game several times with no change. My internet service and connection are excellent, so the problem is not on my end. Anyone else?

Yep, happens to me too.ย  If you are playing on windows check if there is another program running in the back ground.ย  When this happens to me there is usually a windows update happening or some type of virus scan happening
Gameloft - the company with limitless greed and no shame.

ย 

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:11 pm
Hohoho, @ random ninjaย  :D ย 
That was nice!
Attachments
IMG_1695.jpg
IMG_1695.jpg (618.85 KiB) Viewed 286 times