Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

8Bàll

Google Play (Android)

Re: Multiplayer Coldsnap Season

Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:01 pm
Flood of Ar8se in the 12xx bracket. All have poor performance because they cannot upgrade acceleration on the pro side .

Ewa Sobota

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:29 pm
my R8SE has full acceleration on the max and pro side .... and a rank of only 1159, it's an intergalactic launch rocket  ;D
btw. I never do KD
Attachments
1614274237070.jpg
1614274237070.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 263 times
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:32 pm
Special Edition! Nothing more. Nothing less.
Attachments
077014E2-12A5-4D7D-A2B5-A4E806AAD0DD.jpeg
Why no new festival car here?
077014E2-12A5-4D7D-A2B5-A4E806AAD0DD.jpeg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 262 times
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:34 pm
Ewa Sobota wrote:
my R8SE has full acceleration on the max and pro side .... and a rank of only 1159, it's an intergalactic launch rocket  ;D

What I cannot explain is how two cars with maxed acceleration take off with different amounts. Hacking at play?
no avatar

thomasvan11

Windows PC

Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:45 pm
Every time a race starts, I am almost a full minute behind all other racers. I have closed and reopened the game several times with no change. My internet service and connection are excellent, so the problem is not on my end. Anyone else?
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:51 pm
Itsyou18 wrote:
Ewa Sobota wrote:

What I cannot explain is how two cars with maxed acceleration take off with different amounts. Hacking at play?

I may be hacking but triple tap speed differs from person to person, device to device, etc.
PC users may have also the triple tap mapped in one key, gaining something for sure!

Ewa Sobota

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:19 pm
Itsyou18 wrote:
Ewa Sobota wrote:

I don't know how some players do it, especially with this situation in Gauntlet. For example, I have a Centenario max pro, I think I start perfectly and the rival is still faster with the same car. In my R8SE I don't have such problems, because no one can match me at the start, it is always a huge difference
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:51 pm
Display/sync error? I have mixed results myself pro and con. Sometimes an ar$e shoots past me and I think hacking and sometimes mine shoots into the lead. Although I have max and pro with the acceleration I can’t help but wonder if similarly ranked ar$e have not pro acceleration because of GL’s new max first before pro garbage rule.

Stgi

Amazon TV

Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:24 pm
thomasvan11 wrote:
Every time a race starts, I am almost a full minute behind all other racers. I have closed and reopened the game several times with no change. My internet service and connection are excellent, so the problem is not on my end. Anyone else?

@thomasvan11 - sometimes this happens to me also. Mostly after using the internet-browser with e.g. streaming - clear the cache of your browser(s) and try again. For me it helped.
@GL - for your next 'Valued Player Gifts' : my Total Play Time is...
38d 3h on Windows and 35d 1h on Amazon  ;D

no avatar

German Old

Windows PC

Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:24 pm
https://ibb.co/5x5sL2H
From 2xxx - 800
A soccer game was enough!
My english is translateImage