Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

angesehen

Windows PC

When GL wil release update for windows so i can get out of the CB? Still not rebalanced car ranks on windows and it looks like my Acura put me in CB.
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

angesehen wrote:
When GL wil release update for windows so i can get out of the CB? Still not rebalanced car ranks on windows and it looks like my Acura put me in CB.

No need to wait for an update, just don't play for 24 hours and you'll be out of it.
Avoid all the cars that are due to be rebalanced until they are!

Dan T

Veteran

Windows PC

by nks71

Have tried to search for cars that will be rebalanced. Maybe I'm not good enough to search.
But which cars should I avoid at the moment?
I think I have seen that EVO is one of the cars. Uses it in MP. But does not look to that it is in MP I get put on CB.More when I run TLE and Gaunlet
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Dan T wrote:
by nks71

Have tried to search for cars that will be rebalanced. Maybe I'm not good enough to search.
But which cars should I avoid at the moment?
I think I have seen that EVO is one of the cars. Uses it in MP. But does not look to that it is in MP I get put on CB.More when I run TLE and Gaunlet

viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=708964&start=80#p4128464

Dan T

Veteran

Windows PC

LT43

Windows PC

Anyone know when the next update is due?
ALERT: This forum is closing soon.  The new A8 independent forum is here: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
Go sign up now!!

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

LT43 wrote:

I don't actually know but if they stick to recent schedule the Spring 2021 update should be here sometime in the next 3 weeks. Normally between now and the second week in April.
So long, and thanks for all the fish. New, independent A8 forum - https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Harry K wrote:
LT43 wrote:

I don't actually know but if they stick to recent schedule the Spring 2021 update should be here sometime in the next 3 weeks. Normally between now and the second week in April.

I'm figuring in the next week 7 days or so ,  Last year the Easter update came  if I remember about a week before Easter .  That's when  GL stole everyone's boosters , capped em  .  They always wait for a big holiday update to unleash their hate on us .
They had the magical lama cup  that never showed up for droid players till after the lama had been found already . 
& the game was completely busted , broken  nothing worked  They stole everyone's boo,s & implemented the new boo system  But if u used the new boo u went strait CB . 
I remember hella people quit the game & left the forum after that update  . The whole forum was full of  I quit , See ya , bye bye , So long topics  Because of these mooks !  Had a yuri night cup but that dude had pink eye bad .
Attachments
Screenshot_2021-03-24-02-36-18.png
Screenshot_2021-03-24-02-36-18.png (780.91 KiB) Viewed 201 times
no avatar

InfiniteBrakeXXX

Windows PC

I guess we my know a bit more when the new MP season starts tomorrow...
If it is a 9 days season like we had before, then we can be sure the update is coming.

If it is a normal season, there is good chances that the update will wait 3+ weeks... or so I hope!

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

InfiniteBrakeXXX wrote:
I guess we my know a bit more when the new MP season starts tomorrow...
If it is a 9 days season like we had before, then we can be sure the update is coming.

If it is a normal season, there is good chances that the update will wait 3+ weeks... or so I hope!

You could be right ...😉
Attachments
AE70C26F-3BC6-4D8B-AF9E-B5667740D627.jpeg
AE70C26F-3BC6-4D8B-AF9E-B5667740D627.jpeg (152.88 KiB) Viewed 145 times