Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

I've been with A8 for 5+ years and got a 1 year reward... :-/
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

NeonBlueBerry

Windows PC

Harry K wrote:
NeonBlueBerry wrote:
That was standalone 5.5.11. 

i need the lunar update. 

i got a pop up that told me that.

Yes, did you sidelode 5.5.11 and did it work?
Have you tried resetting the Windows store?
Or searching Mediafire for the Appx file.

no nothing changed.

i tryed reinstalling it useing the standalone installer and it sayed its uptodate but its not because the game sayes other wise but no luck.

tryed resetting the app in settings and still did nothing.

i tryed searching Mediafire for the Appx file no luck.

i think it can only be shared by the uploader. it only let me upload and not search for other peoples stuff.

Attachments
Pink+gtr   (40).jpg
keep getting this no mater what
Pink+gtr (40).jpg (143.09 KiB) Viewed 946 times

NeonBlueBerry

Windows PC

NeonBlueBerry wrote:
Harry K wrote:
NeonBlueBerry wrote:
That was standalone 5.5.11. 

i need the lunar update. 

i got a pop up that told me that.

Yes, did you sidelode 5.5.11 and did it work?
Have you tried resetting the Windows store?
Or searching Mediafire for the Appx file.

no nothing changed.

i tryed reinstalling it useing the standalone installer and it sayed its uptodate but its not because the game sayes other wise but no luck.

tryed resetting the app in settings and still did nothing.

i tryed searching Mediafire for the Appx file no luck.

i think it can only be shared by the uploader. it only let me upload and not search for other peoples stuff.

Attachments
Pink+gtr   (41).jpg
Pink+gtr (41).jpg (41.02 KiB) Viewed 946 times

NeonBlueBerry

Windows PC

Where did you find this besides mediafire?

Is there a website that has the updates?

Because i couldnt find it anywhere.

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

random7669 wrote:
On Micro$oft servers... then I upload to Mediafire.

Nicely done Random, you're more generous with your time and bandwidth than I am.
So long, and thanks for all the fish. New, independent A8 forum - https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
no avatar

Mzb04

Google Play (Android)

The download size will be about 2till 3gb and can anybody tell me how can i get more festival Tokens ?
no avatar

Beartarian

Apple (iOS)

Hello fellow racers just reiceved 2 / 10 min boosters ( tank nitro etc . ) And 20000 fucs . Apparently due to unclear message on valuable player gifting screen .?? Do they think messing every ones rewards up and giving this is enough??? I don't think this is  equal to the 100,000 or 200,000 fucs that the more than three year players should have recieved ??? Some people got no reward at all just **** valuable player gifting screen no fucs no vip B S . And all they get is this ??? Poppy **** .I say!! they should be ashamed of them selves !! Just a update on shaft loft happy raceing all

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

In many threads we talk now about communication, non-communication from the management side and platforms and mods and so on ... Communication is reduced, outsourced, muted or simply does not exist and is not wanted.

I don't expect GL to tell me its strategy, but if all values ​​seem to depend only on the daily form, it is necessary to inform us of these changes. I don't ask for explanations, GL has never explained anything.

Prices change, ranks, classes, goals are changed, every day can bring something new, no matter how absurd or insignificant ...

I don't understand why it is up to the players to discover these changes, why does GL think that they do not have to inform players/owners of vehicles about changes in the value of these vehicles or their use? That doesn't make sense to me. It's just about an update of the information that values ​​and parameters that were valid have been changed. Why is something like that kept secret?

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Because Gameloft are selfish and arrogant. And anybody that takes a paycheque from them is complicit, regardless of how nice they may seem.
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.