Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Re: MP rank reset question

Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:14 pm
2500 is the threshold, if (supposedly) no one goes above it none will be in EL.
EL is the top 100 of the 2500+

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: MP rank reset question

Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:56 pm
IMHO, Elite needs to change to a fixed point score like 2500, 2800, 3000, or whatever. Top ### or 1% or whatever is just not reasonable. There are too many teams and che@ters. Not whining. Just stating facts and proposing a reasonable path for individual, honest players to earn Elite status.

Or, Elite rewards need to be shifted down (Specifically, the Superb Wildcards) And Elite rewards can simply award more of the same.

It is asinine that players cannot earn the best wildcards because they have been blocked by an arbitrarily tiny and unfairly blocked window for Elite qualification.

Elite League is not special. Instead it is just absent. For 99.999% of players it might as well not exist and is never something for us to aspire to in the game. It is completely unattainable for most of us and therefore the rewards do not exist for us either.

Maybe they should put a Developers League in the game with even better rewards that requires you to login with a GL employee id to qualify just to taunt at us further.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
Moving to new forum: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
no avatar

Nitetraitor

Apple (iOS)

@smoothoperator, @nks71, indeed I understand how it works, I’m just saying the wording is unclear. And this business of a tiered CL is further confounding. One would believe that Elite League has tiers as well, but I wouldn’t know. I don’t aspire to be in EL. It just happens now my rating reflects the B class rebalancing that took place this season. My Audi has value again! I’ve raced plenty EL players and it’s unremarkable what distinguishes their skills over mine. As for the rewards, well I have 42 cars in my garage and it should really be just half of that if not for the festivals, licensing achievements, and occasional free giveaways this game rewards for playing. I don’t need another S class vehicle to throw me into EL in Gauntlet for which I am happy to remain in CL and consistently placing in the top ten. I must admit, GL seems to be listening lately: Speed trials, better MP matching, a responsive Customer care, and no free car in the latest festival have all worked to reflect well on Gameloft.