Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: My wishlist before retiring from A8

Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:48 pm
oldman65 wrote:
Nice list. Good luck with it. 👍

I don’t have a list at this point. I’ve already completed everything in the game that I wanted to by now. Just treating it as a sandbox and kinda just picking one car at a time on which to focus.

Did the Cent. Then decided to PRO my xbow that has been sitting around at max only forever. Now working on my IDR. I’m at 10-1-10-10 atm. So 54 cards to go. I’ve got 30 optimal wildcards. Will convert and apply those 10 at a time over the next three days. Then I’ll need 24 more. Gauntlet store and the next MP seasons should get me the rest in about a month or two.

No idea what I’ll do next after that or if I’ll still be playing by then. They still haven’t addressed the skidding issue. Having the Cent at full pro is helping keep me here, but even that spins out occasionally reminding me of how long they’ve let this issue fester.

So I guess my A8 bucket list atm is PRO the IDR and have GL fix the skidding issue. 👍

What are the odds? 🤣🤣🤣

@oldman you are enjoying the luxary of having started early with A8 so you had time to get things done and good you are almost through with upgrades. As far as skidding issue is concerned I don't think mooks have any solution or hotfix to fix it, they may have tried but failed miserably ☹️

I just checked how much FuC will be needed to complete my list and the figure comes roughly in the region of 86mn so I am in deep 💩 and out of luck 😂
GL has decided to shut down this forum and asked us to join them on bla & bla bla where there is more noise but I prefer to migrate to https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
where forum friends have decided to congregrate and keep the spirit of this dying forum alive.
no avatar

InfiniteBrakeXXX

Windows PC

Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:56 pm
Hi Smooth Nice list and I like the idea :)

My list is more modest (?) but it is for 2021 and I have no plan to quit - the game will be dead before I feel I achieve my goals 🤪😂

- Get all D class cars (4 to go, 1.36M FuC needed)
- MAX all my cars (26 to go)
- PRO Ariel Atom (now 6/2/8/9)
- PRO Sian (now 9/4/10/5)
- Buy Centenario (4M FUCs)
- Get 2000 licenses for Eagle Decal (210 to go)
- Get 2000 stars (146 to go)
- Complete Season 8 (1 star to go, but need the Mercedes SLK 55 AMG SE - not on sale)

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:40 pm
@SmoothOperator, I know I enjoy the fruits of my years of A8 game time. Don’t worry about never completing your list. Just pick something or a few things to enjoy with the game in its current state and live in the moment. That’s what keeps me in the game. ✌️😷

@InfiniteBrakeXXX, that last item in your list is one of my pet peeves. Requiring a car that is not available is just mean and petty imho. All the cars required for Career should be available for purchase in the garage. Also, I don’t know if your list is in priority order, but I’d definitely make acquiring the Cent your top goal above all the others, then get that thing to PRO asap. 👍
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
Moving to new forum: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
no avatar

simplyjens

Windows PC

Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:50 pm
SmoothOperator wrote:
Goodluck bro👍 I will be going after Pagani Huayra BC only after I have 50+ tech parts in inventory which for now are low at 21 but first I plan to go after Ford GT and Rezvani Beast X. Let's see how things go.

Nice list... should take about two years if you are willing to spend a few bucks here and there. 
I like the Pagani, as it never glitches - is my go-to car for daily TLEs.
The Ford and Beast X are nice, but right now not so good for MP, as I was constantly matched against TB 1824 or 1830 Divos.
The Ford drives like a dream though and still will get you to CL quickly with TB.

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:53 pm
@InfiniteBrakeXXX let your goals be like new year resolutions, go after then and don't worry if you can't achieve a few of them, there are no penalties and you are not answerable to anyone. Keep your spirit high

@oldman wish you well and hope you will always have something to go after because you have not left much to do😝

@random we all have goals but the problem is in between we deviate maybe because of prevailing conditions but so long as we keep going after them it's good. Hope you will achieve your goals. Good luck👍

@simplyjens I think my goals will take more than 2 yrs because after setting the goals I went back to check the requirements and then I realised I am up against a mountain because I'll be needing 85+mn FuC😂 and we all know the present game economy and no I won't contribute to GL kitty so think it will take me more time to get to my set targets.
Don't worry about trip-boo Divo's because over the period of time they will disappear to compete against Cent's & others.
GL has decided to shut down this forum and asked us to join them on bla & bla bla where there is more noise but I prefer to migrate to https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
where forum friends have decided to congregrate and keep the spirit of this dying forum alive.

Timmr

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:38 pm
I would like to Pro my 27 outstanding legacy cars (all are already at Max +).

I already have the cards to Pro 22 of these cars. All I need now is 47,113,000 fusion coins.

Can anyone help me out with this..........LOL
"I don't need any Vulcan or Apollo while I have my Dodge Dart !!!"
(actually, I now own both the Apollo & Vulcan, so I guess I will say goodbye to my Dodge Dart)

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:49 pm
Now that I have the Jesko my list seems eminently more obtainable, I have cards, just need the FuCs...

U - Zeus 12 Sigma (5555/4444)
U - Lamborghini Aventador SVJ (5555/3333)
U - Ford GT 2017 (5555/4050)
H - VIP Spano (not really in my plan, just listed for completeness)

That would then be every (ownable) legacy vehicle at MAX/PRO.
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

Join the new A8 forum: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

Timmr

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:50 pm
oldman65 wrote:

So I guess my A8 bucket list atm is PRO the IDR and have GL fix the skidding issue. 👍

What are the odds? 🤣🤣🤣

Oldman

I earned enough cards and coins with the recently completed MPseason to Pro the VW IDR. Been working on it for several months. Really great car. I encourage you to do the same......
"I don't need any Vulcan or Apollo while I have my Dodge Dart !!!"
(actually, I now own both the Apollo & Vulcan, so I guess I will say goodbye to my Dodge Dart)

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:05 pm
Timmr wrote:
oldman65 wrote:

What are the odds? 🤣🤣🤣

Oldman

I earned enough cards and coins with the recently completed MPseason to Pro the VW IDR. Been working on it for several months. Really great car. I encourage you to do the same......

Yeppers, working on it. Just need a few more cards. (24) Should take a month or so. Already have a MAX/PRO H2; so, I procrastinated on the IDR, but looking around, it was the best car using the basic optimal wildcards and the closest one to PRO that I had. H2 seems better at drifting, but the IDR has better nitro duration. And the IDR will do barrel rolls like nobody's business. The thing will spin like crazy off a curved ramp and easy to do forced barrel rolls from flat ramps. Definitely choose it for all the barrel roll tasks and quests. 👍
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
Moving to new forum: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
no avatar

simplyjens

Windows PC

Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:54 pm
oldman65 wrote:
[...]And the IDR will do barrel rolls like nobody's business. The thing will spin like crazy off a curved ramp and easy to do forced barrel rolls from flat ramps. Definitely choose it for all the barrel roll tasks and quests. 👍

Try the Great Wall Elimination with the MP 4/8 - one race and you have all the barrel rolls and double barrel rolls you need, plus a bunch of perfect runs, flat spins and nitro driving.  Run a multiplier ad and you have your credits, too.