Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

My wishlist before retiring from A8

Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:42 am
Cars I want to have or at full Max/Pro before I decide to retire. The wishlist looks long but I would like to get as much of it done so that I can enjoy them before I walk away. Cutting conversation short here's what I want to have(H)/upgrade(U) 

S Class :-
U-Bugatti Divo to full pro (8/5/10/6 + 28 wild cards)
.   now at 10/5/10/9 + 3 wild cards
U-Ferrari FXX K to full pro (5/3/9/5 + 35 kit cards)
H-Pagani Huayra BC
U-Devel Sixteen Prototype to full pro
U-Renault RS-01 to full pro
I am just 141 tech parts and 154 wild cards short😂 

A Class :-
✔️H-Ford GT 2017 (21/02/2021 - 2,950,000 FuC)
H-Rezvani Beast X
H-Rezvani Beast Alpha
U-Italdesign Zerouno to full pro
U-Jaguar XJ220S

B Class :-
H-Acura NSX GT3 Evo
✔️H-Peugeot SR1 (21/02/2021 - 740,000 FuC)
U-Audi R8 e-tron Special Edition to full pro
H-BMW i8 Coupe
H-McLaren MP4/8 (impossible to pro)
U-Falcon F7
U-Lotus Evora Sport 410
U-Infinity Project Black S Special Edition or Chevrolet Corvette Stingray to full pro 

C Class :-
H-Pininfarina H2 Speed
U-Honda Integra Type-R
U-Mercedes-Benz CLA-45 AMG Racing Series
U-Honda Civic Type-R
U-Mitsubishi Eclipse 

D Class :-
U-Ariel Atom to full pro
H-Porsche 959
H-Volkswagen Beetle Turbo 

Not all cars are for racing, some are there because I like them and I know I won't be able to complete my above wishlist as we all know the choke points inserted by GL in terms of FuC, parts and cards but I think it's worth trying👍
GL has decided to shut down this forum and asked us to join them on bla & bla bla where there is more noise but I prefer to migrate to https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
where forum friends have decided to congregrate and keep the spirit of this dying forum alive.

LT43

Windows PC

Re: My wishlist before retiring from A8

Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:56 am
I think you should just sh-can your list and quit now. If it isn't fun for you on an ongoing basis then it isn't worth putting in the effort to do those things and THEN quit. That would be a waste, and in the end noone will know or care what you "accomplished."   I'm not suggesting you quit, just pointing out the meaninglessness of that path.
ALERT: This forum is closing soon.  The new A8 independent forum is here: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
Go sign up now!!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:59 am
Well judging by your ( U )  need to upgrade cars  You won't be  retiring anytime soon .  That's fine by me  I count the ( U ) somewhere around 
20 million to 30 million fucs needed ?   So you gonna be here for a long time  😄   Keep pressing / hustling You'll do it 👍  PS. I spy with my eyes a Smooth  in both the drivetrain & the  Owl fist cup
Attachments
Screenshot_20210128-005035.png
Screenshot_20210128-005035.png (1.15 MiB) Viewed 615 times
Screenshot_20210128-005016.png
Screenshot_20210128-005016.png (1.16 MiB) Viewed 617 times

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:23 am
LT43 wrote:
I think you should just sh-can your list and quit now. If it isn't fun for you on an ongoing basis then it isn't worth putting in the effort to do those things and THEN quit. That would be a waste, and in the end noone will know or care what you "accomplished."   I'm not suggesting you quit, just pointing out the meaninglessness of that path.

I don't think it's at all meaningless, quite the opposite. The game is an endless stream of challenges a lot of them you might never complete. If you're thinking of quitting, retiring of just having a extended break then setting obtainable targets will give a sense of finality and achievement to it. I did the same when I retired (still play but don't care and don't maintain an account) and I know several other members did.

BTW Smooth, from your list I've Proed all the D & C class all but the Evo in B and my A & S list looks similar but a bit longer. It's gonna take you a while, good luck.
So long, and thanks for all the fish. New, independent A8 forum - https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:37 am
@LT43 everything that begins has an ending and I am not one of those who walks away so easily😂. As for recognition none of us care or look for one but yes we share what we accomplished or what we want to and also seek advice. We are playing this game for fun but at the same time we do have priorities set on what we want to do next otherwise slogging is meaningless.
GL has decided to shut down this forum and asked us to join them on bla & bla bla where there is more noise but I prefer to migrate to https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
where forum friends have decided to congregrate and keep the spirit of this dying forum alive.

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:55 am
Neilson wrote:
Well judging by your ( U )  need to upgrade cars  You won't be  retiring anytime soon .  That's fine by me  I count the ( U ) somewhere around 
20 million to 30 million fucs needed ?   So you gonna be here for a long time  😄   Keep pressing / hustling You'll do it 👍  PS. I spy with my eyes a Smooth  in both the drivetrain & the  Owl fist cup

😂 bro from the looks of it I estimate FuC requirement in the region of 60mn (+ or -10%) so yes for now retirement is not in sight and I am enjoying the game👍 wish we had more avenues to farm FuC's and parts.
Bro I keep wondering why you are not fully upgrading Centenario afterall you have no shortage of FuC is it the parts that keeps you tied down?
It's always good to have company of friends gives more joy and happiness😉

Correction :- total FuC required is in the region of 86mn😲

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:06 am
Harry K wrote:
BTW Smooth, from your list I've Proed all the D & C class all but the Evo in B and my A & S list looks similar but a bit longer. It's gonna take you a while, good luck.

Thanks Harry, my list is short because my collection is small compared to yours afterall you've been around for a very long time, I still have to complete 2yrs😄 and I agree it's going to take a while and I am in no hurry either.

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:25 am
SmoothOperator wrote:
Neilson wrote:

😂 bro from the looks of it I estimate FuC requirement in the region of 60mn (+ or -10%) so yes for now retirement is not in sight and I am enjoying the game👍 wish we had more avenues to farm FuC's and parts.
Bro I keep wondering why you are not fully upgrading Centenario afterall you have no shortage of FuC is it the parts that keeps you tied down?
It's always good to have company of friends gives more joy and happiness😉

@ Smooth. I'm working on it finally ! I been chasing 👻 on junklet mode I played the last 3 seasons of junklet with no real issues & I been buying my legendary cards with bads from junk store ! 👍  but then I gotta wait for new season , Cause Mooks be locking my legendary after I purchase 1 card !  If mooks don't mess with junk store I should be able to pro my Lamb Cent in about a month 👍
Attachments
Screenshot_20210128-021647.png
Screenshot_20210128-021647.png (1.41 MiB) Viewed 587 times

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:43 am
Neilson wrote:
@ Smooth. I'm working on it finally ! I been chasing 👻 on junklet mode I played the last 3 seasons of junklet with no real issues & I been buying my legendary cards with bads from junk store ! 👍  but then I gotta wait for new season , Cause Mooks be locking my legendary after I purchase 1 card !  If mooks don't mess with junk store I should be able to pro my Lamb Cent in about a month 👍

Goodluck bro👍 I will be going after Pagani Huayra BC only after I have 50+ tech parts in inventory which for now are low at 21 but first I plan to go after Ford GT and Rezvani Beast X. Let's see how things go.

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:32 pm
Nice list. Good luck with it. 👍

I don’t have a list at this point. I’ve already completed everything in the game that I wanted to by now. Just treating it as a sandbox and kinda just picking one car at a time on which to focus.

Did the Cent. Then decided to PRO my xbow that has been sitting around at max only forever. Now working on my IDR. I’m at 10-1-10-10 atm. So 54 cards to go. I’ve got 30 optimal wildcards. Will convert and apply those 10 at a time over the next three days. Then I’ll need 24 more. Gauntlet store and the next MP seasons should get me the rest in about a month or two.

No idea what I’ll do next after that or if I’ll still be playing by then. They still haven’t addressed the skidding issue. Having the Cent at full pro is helping keep me here, but even that spins out occasionally reminding me of how long they’ve let this issue fester.

So I guess my A8 bucket list atm is PRO the IDR and have GL fix the skidding issue. 👍

What are the odds? 🤣🤣🤣
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
Moving to new forum: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/