Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: My wishlist before retiring from A8

Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:17 am
Danger Mouse wrote:
This was painful, 2m FuCs 'wasted' on a terrible, useless car, all in pursuit of a complete MAX/PRO Legacy garage.

Only 2 cars to go.

Congrats @DM๐Ÿ‘ in your place probably I would have done the same if I did not have much to do. Now go for the remaining 2 cars๐Ÿ˜
GL has decided to shut down this forum and asked us to join them on bla & bla bla where there is more noise but I prefer to migrate to https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
where forumย friends have decided to congregrate and keep the spirit of this dying forum alive.

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:08 pm
My wishlist .. keep on surviving ๐Ÿค–
โ™€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆยธ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœหœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.ยธ ยธ.โ€ข*ยด ๏ธดใ€€ โ˜† ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ ๏ธดใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆโ˜…W@HLORDERS โบ โ˜…ใ€€๏ธด ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆโ˜…โ˜…ย  ย  ย FKWย  ย  โ˜…โ˜… ใƒ„ ใ€€๏ธดใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€๏ธด ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆยธ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœหœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.ยธ ยธ.โ€ข*ยดใ€€ ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€

ย 

Moyosore7

Windows PC

Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:18 pm
My Goal is Pretty Simple;

1. PRO my GT4 Clubsport [8788] (84 Optimal Cards needed / 17 Optimal Cards Available+Converted)

2. PRO my Evija [5565] (154 Prime Cards needed / 50 Prime Cards Available+Converted)

3. PRO my SENNA [4343] (188 Superb Cards needed / 5 Superb Cards Availa....fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ)

After that, I'm done with upgrading Festival Cars..

Other than that, Fusing indefinitely until Kingdom Come. My Class-D Garage is mostly MAX so I'm looking to use Festival Upgrade Goals to PRO in-between Farming fcs, Pontiac Solstice & KTM X-Bow GT4 to compete against Donkeys and Atoms.

No point buying any Car with Fusion Coins that you have to upgrade from scratch at this point unless it is an ULTIMATE but not just any one if it isn't either the JESKO or the Agera RS.

I have barely enough to buy the Centenario but unless I have fcs 20 Million in stash, it is a no go. I'm limited to Champ League and Converting Epic to Lregendary Parts @ Cr 150,000 per 5 is a hell no for me. ๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™‚๏ธ

UNLESS Gameloft brings back Kit Boxes, this Game is living on borrowed time and even Whales can die of thirst when an Ocean eventually dries up. ๐Ÿ˜

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:03 am
My wishlist, it's a single, small thing, very modest, I doubt anyone would notice....
Before I retire from A8 I only want to see one car being made Ultimate by GL: AudiE-troN SE (Ar8se).
GL: "We can change any cars' stats whenever we want, reduce your inventories again, run two Mookstivals per week if we need to and cancel this Forum tomorrow. What can you do about it, Racer?"
Racer: I can expose your dirty deeds, not give you any cash, not play your games and/or quit Asphalt 8 before you go brokeย  8-)

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:58 am
Before I retire? I just want to read once in the A8 update description what I can read in every other app update description ... but then I would not retire. So my little utopia will never happen ... ๐Ÿ˜‰
Attachments
33EBFE80-E2CA-47E8-90FD-076F89586E1B.jpeg
33EBFE80-E2CA-47E8-90FD-076F89586E1B.jpeg (274.5 KiB) Viewed 269 times
no avatar

Javi_Brias Arrastia

Windows PC

UK

Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:52 pm
Funny. My wish list doesn't include cars. It does, however, call for a return of R&D, World Tours, Endure Double Downs, and TLEs that offer tokens and boosters.

My guess is the guy who came up with the festival idea must have gotten a raise and promotion in the beginning. Since he has now run out of ideas, I'm willing to bet he's going to get the boot real soon.

YOU'RE FIRED! (Trump registered trade mark)
no avatar

Tomcat1

Google Play (Android)

Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:40 pm
My wish list is small.
My main goal is to upgrade an S-class car to PRO and PRO a festival car. Secondary goal is to upgrade my new year festival cars to top speed. My birthday is during the time of the new year festival. I am a Tiger and would like to have a good chance at getting one next year with a good tuning.ย 
Divo is at 10-2-10-10 my closest festival car to PRO so maybe a two-fer. S-class and festival car.
Zerouno and I.D.R. are getting closer to PRO: 10-6-10-8 and 10-4-10-9
Centenario is at PRO 3-3-3-4 ( trying to upgrade as I am only in Champion League Gauntlet and MP), converting parts to Legendary is a bit overwhelming. FOREVER!!
no avatar

jpeterson12

Windows PC

Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:59 pm
No wishlist but I have almost completed my goal of obtaining 40 million credits, 45 thousand tokens and 10 million FUCs and then promptly deleting the game and moving on!!
Made it and done!!
Attachments
end.png
end.png (135.48 KiB) Viewed 176 times

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:08 am
jpeterson12 wrote:
No wishlist but I have almost completed my goal of obtaining 40 million credits, 45 thousand tokens and 10 million FUCs and then promptly deleting the game and moving on!!
Made it and done!!

Well done! thats impressive!... celebrate by joining the new forum hehe
https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
This board closing soon... new boardย https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/ย please visit

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:51 am
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

Join the new A8 forum:ย https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/