Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
User avatar

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)
Posts

583

Location

Bulgaria

Re: A8 Vehicle List

Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:16 am
In addition, the achievement itself is described as follows: 
— 
FULLY ARMED 
Fully upgrade all the vehicles


Which is not entirely true —> "all".

I even saw a (new) player who report another player in the "Cheät topics" in the forum, because he saw that the other player has 71/71 achievements, but the car he plays MP has MP tuning (not max/pro). :D  
All this misunderstanding comes from "ALL".
.
Attachments
IMG_1204.jpg
IMG_1204.jpg (132.46 KiB) Viewed 572 times
Racing Name: DriverFunk™
User avatar

Mr. Mysterious Spyman

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

364

Re: A8 Vehicle List

Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:19 am
It is probably 20 x47 MAX upgrades across your entire account.
I'm riding to the end... are you?
https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
Join the free and independent Asphalt 8 forum. Spread the word. We're going global!

Furaiosity Files: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=710096
User avatar

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)
Posts

583

Location

Bulgaria

Re: A8 Vehicle List

Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:25 am
Mr. Mysterious Spyman wrote:
It is probably 20 x47 MAX upgrades across your entire account.

Most likely yes.
Good math  :)

47 "og" cars, each with 20 max upgrades (940).

— 

EDIT: 
Anyway, you'll probably need to do a total of 940 MAX upgrades to your cars (whether they're those 47 from the first release or not) to get that "Fully Armed" achievement.
Racing Name: DriverFunk™
User avatar

Mr. Mysterious Spyman

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

364

Re: A8 Vehicle List

Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:41 am
The Koenigsegg Agera R has x0 MAX upgrades now.
I'm riding to the end... are you?
https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
Join the free and independent Asphalt 8 forum. Spread the word. We're going global!

Furaiosity Files: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=710096
User avatar

Mr. Mysterious Spyman

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

364

Re: A8 Vehicle List

Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:42 am
On that note, there are now three MAX+PRO Koenigseggs and three ULTIMATE Koenigseggs in this game.
I'm riding to the end... are you?
https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
Join the free and independent Asphalt 8 forum. Spread the word. We're going global!

Furaiosity Files: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=710096
User avatar

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)
Posts

6391

Location

IOS

Re: A8 Vehicle List

Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:06 pm
Original Cars with Current Class:

D Dodge Dart GT
D Audi R8 e-tron
D Tesla Model S
D Cadillac ATS
D Cadillac XTS
D Scion FR-S
D Audi RS 3 Sportback
D Mini Cooper S Roadster
D Alfa Romeo MiTo GTA
D Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Electric Drive
D Audi TTS Coupe
D Audi S4
D Chevrolet Camaro GS
D Nissan 370Z
D Ford Focus RS
D Lamborghini Urus
C DS Survolt
C Aston Martin DB9 Coupe
C Lamborghini Countach
C Maserati GranTurismo Sport
C Infiniti FX50
C Bentley Continental GT V8
C Lotus Exige S Coupe
C Audi RS 4 Avant
C Aston Martin V12 Zagato
C Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
C Aston Martin V12 Vantage
C Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Race Car
C Nissan GT-R (R35)
C Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series
C Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR-X
C Marussia B2
C Ferrari 458 Italia
C Chevrolet Corvette C7
B Ford Shelby GT500
B McLaren 12C Spider
B Pagani Zonda R
B Ferrari F12berlinetta
B Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
B Lamborghini Veneno
B RUF RT 12 S
B GTA Spano
B RUF CTR 3
A Ferrari FXX Evoluzione
A Bugatti 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse
A Mercedes-Benz Silver Lightning
A Koenigsegg Agera R

Vehicles in bold have been removed from the game.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
User avatar

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

2109

Re: A8 Vehicle List

Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:20 pm
audiorapture wrote:
Original Cars with Current Class:

D Dodge Dart GT
D Audi R8 e-tron
D Tesla Model S
D Cadillac ATS
D Cadillac XTS
D Scion FR-S
D Audi RS 3 Sportback
D Mini Cooper S Roadster
D Alfa Romeo MiTo GTA
D Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Electric Drive
D Audi TTS Coupe
D Audi S4
D Chevrolet Camaro GS
D Nissan 370Z
D Ford Focus RS
D Lamborghini Urus
C DS Survolt
C Aston Martin DB9 Coupe
C Lamborghini Countach
C Maserati GranTurismo Sport
C Infiniti FX50
C Bentley Continental GT V8
C Lotus Exige S Coupe
C Audi RS 4 Avant
C Aston Martin V12 Zagato
C Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
C Aston Martin V12 Vantage
C Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Race Car
C Nissan GT-R (R35)
C Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series
C Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR-X
C Marussia B2
C Ferrari 458 Italia
C Chevrolet Corvette C7
B Ford Shelby GT500
B McLaren 12C Spider
B Pagani Zonda R
B Ferrari F12berlinetta
B Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
B Lamborghini Veneno
B RUF RT 12 S
B GTA Spano
B RUF CTR 3
A Ferrari FXX Evoluzione
A Bugatti 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse
A Mercedes-Benz Silver Lightning
A Koenigsegg Agera R

Vehicles in bold have been removed from the game.

Thanks a lot, was just curious, couldn't find it on the wiki ...
(But Tesla is also removed ...)
User avatar

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)
Posts

583

Location

Bulgaria

Re: A8 Vehicle List

Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:14 pm
January 08, 2021 
Nissan Leaf Nismo RC
D-Class

D — 54 
C — 71
B — 75
A — 52 
S — 44 
-----------------
Total — 296
-----------------

Updated: Nissan Leaf Nismo RC
viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=708964
Racing Name: DriverFunk™
User avatar

Mr. Mysterious Spyman

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

364

Re: A8 Vehicle List

Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:14 pm
It's nearly identical to the Mazda Furai. At least there will be some more variation at rank 1230, now!
I'm riding to the end... are you?
https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
Join the free and independent Asphalt 8 forum. Spread the word. We're going global!

Furaiosity Files: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=710096
User avatar

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)
Posts

583

Location

Bulgaria

Re: A8 Vehicle List

Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:28 pm
Mr. Mysterious Spyman wrote:
It's nearly identical to the Mazda Furai. At least there will be some more variation at rank 1230, now!

How are things going there: 
Slower acceleration, but better nitro duration? (Nissan) 
And 0,6 km faster which is negligible.
Racing Name: DriverFunk™