Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Re: A8 Vehicle List

Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:11 pm
December 16, 2020 
Mazda Furai 
Rank & Class change: 1507 (C) –> 1230 (D) 

D — 53 
C — 71
B — 75
A — 52 
S — 43 

Updated: Mazda Furai 
viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=708964
Racing Name: DriverFunk™

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:59 am
Bugatti Divo Festival is coming this Friday — December 25, 2020
Attachments
Bugatti Divo Festival.png
Bugatti Divo Festival.png (410.75 KiB) Viewed 611 times
no avatar

Andu Pătru

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:13 pm
On class A nothing is balaced 🙄 like:  Does it seem normal for a car forgotten for years, namely the Bugatti Vitesse, to have a better status, a faster acceleration than the Italdesign Zerouno? Because I paid for that festival and I did It took a long time to PRO this car and it's not fair 🤨 Zerouno is a new car and It's not normal to be weak because you rode other cars and improved them 🤨 So please very much to:- Bring Zerouno faster acceleration and better status , or give my money and resources back spent on this 😤 ( and it took me from January on the festival arive until in October 2020 , a lot of time ) - The matchmaking in MP is not normal for me with Zerouno, namely: Ford GT 2017 and Terzo Millennio 1800+ rank is not correct 🤨 , Rezvani (both cars) , now Sin R1 with fastes status 😤 It's a pain , guys!  So, consider this, review MP for next season, make the cars equal because some of us pay a lot of time , money, resources in festivals to PRO a favorite car!  Thank you!

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:01 pm
December 25, 2020 
Bugatti Divo
S-Class

D — 53 
C — 71
B — 75
A — 52 
S — 44 
-----------------
Total — 295
-----------------

Updated: Bugatti Divo
viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=708964

LT43

Windows PC

Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:22 am
Andu Pătru wrote:
On class A nothing is balaced 🙄 like:  Does it seem normal for a car forgotten for years, namely the Bugatti Vitesse, to have a better status, a faster acceleration than the Italdesign Zerouno? Because I paid for that festival and I did It took a long time to PRO this car and it's not fair 🤨 Zerouno is a new car and It's not normal to be weak because you rode other cars and improved them 🤨 So please very much to:- Bring Zerouno faster acceleration and better status , or give my money and resources back spent on this 😤 ( and it took me from January on the festival arive until in October 2020 , a lot of time ) - The matchmaking in MP is not normal for me with Zerouno, namely: Ford GT 2017 and Terzo Millennio 1800+ rank is not correct 🤨 , Rezvani (both cars) , now Sin R1 with fastes status 😤 It's a pain , guys!  So, consider this, review MP for next season, make the cars equal because some of us pay a lot of time , money, resources in festivals to PRO a favorite car!  Thank you!

New cars are always a gamble. They might turn out to be good, or not. It's a good idea to check out Asphalt Wiki or some evals on YouTube before going premium on a festival and before devoting too many resources. If you had checked Wiki, it would have told you that the Zerouno is a weak car in MP. You could have saved a lot of effort.You should also consider it's max rank and the competition that it will have. If the car is going up a known rank king then the risk is higher. I've pursued some cars that were too new to know how they held up, and some came up short. That's just how it goes. Now you know.
ALERT: This forum is closing soon.  The new A8 independent forum is here: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
Go sign up now!!

Mr. Mysterious Spyman

Windows PC

Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:17 pm
LT43 wrote:
...If you had checked Wiki, it would have told you that the Zerouno is a weak car in MP...

The Italdesign Zerouno is actually a relatively good car. The main problem is that there are better, cheaper cars at the same rank. Namely, the Bugatti Veyron. Though, in the past, even the Rezvani Beast Alpha and McLaren Mercedes MP4-25 (which is good disregarding the frequent skidding) were both better than the Zerouno and cheaper.

The Zerouno is in the top ten cars of Class A:
        - (S1805 Lamborghini Terzo Millennio)
  1. A1800 Ford GT 2017 - Good nitro efficiency (L3) and best acceleration
  2. A1798 Rezvani Beast X - Excellent handling and drifting
  3. A1795 Ferrari 812 Superfast - I don't know its real performance, but it's good, lol
    ---- (the gap between the best three cars in Class A and the next seven best is pretty huge)
  4. A1773 McLaren Mercedes MP4-25 - Excellent handling (skids)
  5. A1767 Rezvani Beast Alpha - Excellent handling and drifting
  6. A1772 Lotus Evija - Good nitro efficiency (PN-L2, L3)
  7. A1772 Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1 - Best acceleration
  8. A1770 Ferrari SF90 Stradale - Good nitro efficiency (PN-L2)
  9. A1770 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse - Best acceleration
  10. A1771 Italdesign Zerouno - Decent nitro efficiency (PN-L2)
    ---- (nothing very great below these ranks except...)
  11. A1747 Aston Martin DBS Superleggera - This is the only car in low-end Class A with top-level acceleration

The TVR Sagaris Special Edition (A1738) is also decent, though it gets beaten by the DBS SL, which accelerates faster and is higher-ranked by a couple of points.
I'm riding to the end... are you?
https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
Join the free and independent Asphalt 8 forum. Spread the word. We're going global!

Furaiosity Files: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=710096

LT43

Windows PC

Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:34 pm
Mr. Mysterious Spyman wrote:
LT43 wrote:
...If you had checked Wiki, it would have told you that the Zerouno is a weak car in MP...

The Italdesign Zerouno is actually a relatively good car. The main problem is that there are better, cheaper cars at the same rank. ...

That's the real point. A car must be evaluated in the context of the competition. Better other cars mean a weak Zerouno.
ALERT: This forum is closing soon.  The new A8 independent forum is here: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
Go sign up now!!

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:58 am
Next: 
Nissan Leaf Nismo RC Festival
Friday, January 08, 2021
Attachments
Nissan Leaf Nismo RC Festival.jpg
Nissan Leaf Nismo RC Festival.jpg (259.57 KiB) Viewed 399 times

Mr. Mysterious Spyman

Windows PC

Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:07 am
The rank of the Nissan Leaf Nismo RC is D1232 and it's a slight upgrade to the Mazda Furai at D1230. However, I will personally continue to use the Furai because it has a lot of great decals.
I'm riding to the end... are you?
https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
Join the free and independent Asphalt 8 forum. Spread the word. We're going global!

Furaiosity Files: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=710096

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:57 pm
I found several posts on YouTube with a very loud titles like "Nissan Leaf Nismo RC — The New D-Class King!".
It is most often compared to the Mazda Furai  :D  or even to the Ford F-150  :D

No, Nissan Leaf Nismo RC is not a D-Class King, nor is the Mazda Furai — they are just good cars for their rank.
The D-Class King is still Ariel Atom V8.