Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
User avatar

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

4833

Re: Car Control Issues Listing

Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:22 pm
Still haven’t had time to sit and do vids, but I’ll add the McLaren 650S GT3 to the list. I manage to spin that one out quite frequently. I also believe, based on my own experience, that the McLaren brand cars are the most susceptible to this issue over any other brand...
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

552

Re: Car Control Issues Listing

Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:05 pm
U wrote:
Still haven’t had time to sit and do vids, but I’ll add the McLaren 650S GT3 to the list. I manage to spin that one out quite frequently. I also believe, based on my own experience, that the McLaren brand cars are the most susceptible to this issue over any other brand...

Updated the car list mate.
Gameloft - the company with limitless greed and no shame.

 
User avatar

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

4833

Re: Car Control Issues Listing

Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:16 pm
comeongameloft wrote:
U wrote:
Still haven’t had time to sit and do vids, but I’ll add the McLaren 650S GT3 to the list. I manage to spin that one out quite frequently. I also believe, based on my own experience, that the McLaren brand cars are the most susceptible to this issue over any other brand...

Updated the car list mate.

 Thx. Appreciate you. 👍
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

552

Re: Car Control Issues Listing

Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:44 am
Updated with latest email from CC
Gameloft - the company with limitless greed and no shame.

 
User avatar

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone
Posts

4233

Re: Car Control Issues Listing

Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:44 pm
My only addition or edit to the list is that the Biome has always had handling issues and the Max/Pro Survolt is ok untill you add a TK.. YMMD.
Elvis Costello - Shipbuilding - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IuPrrdRzlxc&
Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmkgQRmmeE
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

552

Re: Car Control Issues Listing

Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:50 pm
U wrote:
UHarry K

My only addition or edit to the list is that the Biome has always had handling issues and the Max/Pro Survolt is ok untill you add a TK.. YMMD.

Updated list.
Gameloft - the company with limitless greed and no shame.

 
no avatar

InfiniteBrakeXXX

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

333

Re: Car Control Issues Listing

Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:32 am
I confirm the Trion Nemesis has become undrivable (MAX PRO no booster)

Today the Bugatti Chiron started to have erratic behaviour - first time I see this.
Concretely, start turning right or left while it should go straight forward. I even managed a 120 degree spin before noticing and stopping it going full reverse.
Maybe some others could confirm if it happen to them too?
no avatar

German Old

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

224

Re: Car Control Issues Listing

Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:08 am
The RS 01 now also drives against walls!
My English is TranslateImage
no avatar

eugened

Junior Member

Windows PC
Posts

14

Re: Car Control Issues Listing

Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:44 am
Concretely, start turning right or left while it should go straight forward. I even managed a 120 degree spin before noticing and stopping it going full reverse.
Maybe some others could confirm if it happen to them too?

I guess it's a bit different thing - in the last update they placed a lot of "pools" on the road, where car gets uncontrollable.
And maybe these pools are not rendered on some devices. If the place of getting out of control is always the same, that's the case. Say, on Nevada it's a place when you approach an "arc" before the bridge.
no avatar

eugened

Junior Member

Windows PC
Posts

14

Re: Car Control Issues Listing

Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:46 am
And yes, Aspark Owl is the "wall-climber" car. It's totally useless transport.