Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Car Control Issues Listing

Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:50 pm
Alexatrom wrote:
Gary_B wrote:
This is just the same problem repeated over and over again by your developers. Version control for this game is a joke. You should be ashamed of this release. Lets be frank the Mclaren problems are the same as when they were refered to as skid clarens. The other cars with control issues appear to be beta versions with the later versions of down grades. Come on gamelot admit it when you built this version you used the wrong code base to build from. This is not the first time you have built a version with the wrong code base. Your source contol is a joke, your build process is a joke and everyone knows your testing is none. I built, maintained, released and dealt with version and source code control for 35 years. It is obvious to anyone involed with evoling software systems what the problems are here. Get off your cheap butts and follow one of the many proven methods for software release and control.

This is the general analysis of everything that is going wrong here.
Thank you @Gary_B for your brilliant post!👍⚠️😉

Agreed, but remember, they have concluded their investigation lol
Gameloft - the company with limitless greed and no shame.

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:53 pm
Gary_B wrote:
Come on gamelot admit it when you built this version you used the wrong code base to build from.

:D
Racing Name: DriverFunk™
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:56 pm
Gary_B 👍

I was thinking the other day, we should start a fundraiser for GL in order to upgrade/buy more servers.
Maybe public humiliation will shake them a bit, which I doubt tbh, but still... ;D

racer123459

Windows PC

Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:04 am
After the arrival of a new team, every 2 weeks at the festival we get new cars. There is nowhere to put them, let alone tune them. The developers put all their efforts into these machines, but we do not keep up with them. As the leader of the world proletariat, V.I.Lenin, said, less is better, but better, do not tear yourself away from the people. (The last phrase for developers)
После прихода новой команды каждые 2 недели на фестивале получаем новые машины. Их уже некуда ставить, не говоря о том, чтобы тюнинговать. Разработчики все силы вкладывают на эти машины, а мы не успеваем за ними. Как говорил вождь мирового пролетариата В. И. Ленин-лучше меньше, да лучше, не отрывайтесь от народа.(Последняя фраза для разработчиков)
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqa61ILO12Fb7Rdr5bn ... D?e=geQ08F
Курить вредно, пить противно, а умирать здоровым жалко.
Smoking is harmful, drinking is disgusting, and dying healthy is a pity.
no avatar

Nitetraitor

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:42 pm
My issues is that I spin off a ramp in a north south direction and lately I’ve experienced something I never have before which is skidding and unable to gain normal traction even if I am not in peril of hitting a wall. It will stay this way for about 5 seconds and I then regain traction. And yes, I have had the quick unexpected, unprovoked, unprompted quick skids into the wall problem during many a race but this latest development is a sustained version of that that braking or hitting nitro will not prevent.
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:16 pm
Just lost several gauntlet races due my jesko randomly turning into the nearest wall. Seriously F U gameloft!
Gameloft - the company with limitless greed and no shame.

racer123459

Windows PC

Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:11 am
For the same reason, it became almost impossible to ride and win in top-class cars.This is especially noticeable in online races.
Курить вредно, пить противно, а умирать здоровым жалко.
Smoking is harmful, drinking is disgusting, and dying healthy is a pity.
no avatar

Javi_Brias Arrastia

Windows PC

UK

Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:55 pm
I'm on Windows and I can't steer ANY of my 200+ cars!!! WTF, GL?! You make it so easy to hate you.