Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Jaguar XKR-S GT Festival

Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:32 am
Harry K wrote:
SmoothOperator wrote:
For me in India the offer stands at 60.68 US$ on conversion😂, yeah everything is 20% higher.

Got the offer in the UK tonight @ £49.99, that's $66.42 USD and no VIP symbol on it. Yeah sure, here's my credit card details. Like funk.
Should have taken a SS but they now just clog up my computer.

Come on guys, help out poor Gameloft 😉
This "deal" is almost as good as that recent one called 'ImpetuosTrio' 😂
This one is aimed strictly for blind, uninformed newbies, don't be too harsh on StealLoft
GL: "We can change any cars' stats whenever we want, reduce your inventories again, run two Mookstivals per week if we need to and cancel this Forum tomorrow. What can you do about it, Racer?"
Racer: I can expose your dirty deeds, not give you any cash, not play your games and/or quit Asphalt 8 before you go broke  8-)

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:07 am
CortoMaltz wrote:
Come on guys, help out poor Gameloft 😉
This "deal" is almost as good as that recent one called 'ImpetuosTrio' 😂
This one is aimed strictly for blind, uninformed newbies, don't be too harsh on StealLoft

LoftAid, I like it Corto. Buy the perineum deal to help all those starving multi-billionaires at Vivendi.
So long, and thanks for all the fish. New, independent A8 forum - https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
no avatar

simplyjens

Windows PC

Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:39 am
... a new low: got to level 22 of the festival...5 kit card reward; what do I get?  your reward is the level 8 car itself... no 5 cards.  It appears that the level of reference data configuration ability has reached детский сад.  That is Kindergarten, for the developers not in Kharkov, серьёзно?