Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
User avatar

Moyosore7

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

276

Re: Jaguar XKR-S GT Festival

Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:27 am
No Tokens at level 15 is probably because they don't want to reward on top of the Tokens Double Farming that inadvertently took place because of the Halloween Aero GT Festival rerun.

At least I hope this is just a one-time trade off.

Stifling supply just enough to be a nuisance and compell to spend real money to earn isn't gonna open the wallet gates.
User avatar

LT43

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

351

Re: Jaguar XKR-S GT Festival

Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:08 am
GL seems to be phasing out tokens. Not much to spend them on except storage, decals and a decreasing number of cars.
ALERT: This forum is closing soon.  The new A8 independent forum is here: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
Go sign up now!!
User avatar

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

4383

Re: Jaguar XKR-S GT Festival

Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:24 am
LT43 wrote:
GL seems to be phasing out tokens. Not much to spend them on except storage, decals and a decreasing number of cars.

@LT  you noticed that too .  That just means we'll need tokens more than ever !  One thing about Shadeloft is , If they think people have to many of something they gonna stop people from getting them .
Just like the great inventory heist ,  We had tons of inventory so they stole our cards on a 2 to 1 conversion , & completely changed inventory & created a way to steal even more by creating a inbox with a expiration timer . @ The same time pulled off the Great boosters heist by capping eryone's boo's @ 200 & strait stealing everyone's boo's   These Mooks are diabolical
User avatar

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

546

Re: Jaguar XKR-S GT Festival

Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:54 am
Neilson wrote:
LT43 wrote:
GL seems to be phasing out tokens. Not much to spend them on except storage, decals and a decreasing number of cars.

@LT  you noticed that too .  That just means we'll need tokens more than ever !  One thing about Shadeloft is , If they think people have to many of something they gonna stop people from getting them .
Just like the great inventory heist ,  We had tons of inventory so they stole our cards on a 2 to 1 conversion , & completely changed inventory & created a way to steal even more by creating a inbox with a expiration timer . @ The same time pulled off the Great boosters heist by capping eryone's boo's @ 200 & strait stealing everyone's boo's   These Mooks are diabolical

They still have MAX TOU for some of the SClass cars, so there's that
This board closing soon... new board https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/ please visit
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

1155

Re: Jaguar XKR-S GT Festival

Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:10 am
Fuel bars in events need them.
User avatar

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

932

Re: Jaguar XKR-S GT Festival

Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:20 am
oldman65 wrote:
German Old wrote:
Level 19 only 150,000 Fu.C!
My English is TranslateImage

Mine also shows 50K FCs @ L15. Does yours show differently?

Another 'fantastic' change by GameTurd that will 'benefit' racers to become Festival Pro's 😂
Brilliant minds, aren't they? Their calculation is simple:
Tokens: 200Tk before, nil tokens now
FuCs: before we got 190,000, now we get 50,000+150,000
This is an amazing gift from TurdLoft - more FuCs! A whopping 10,000 more - I can finally upgrade suspension on my Owl, level 2!! 😂😂
Who needs tokens anyway  ;)
GL: "We can change any cars' stats whenever we want, reduce your inventories again, run two Mookstivals per week if we need to and cancel this Forum tomorrow. What can you do about it, Racer?"
Racer: I can expose your dirty deeds, not give you any cash, not play your games and/or quit Asphalt 8 before you go broke  8-)
User avatar

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

2077

Re: Jaguar XKR-S GT Festival

Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:20 pm
Second fist kits cup showing ID.R but needs the Jaguar ... GLogic!
Attachments
A5C3FF1A-7895-474F-9CC4-389DD83FC956.jpeg
A5C3FF1A-7895-474F-9CC4-389DD83FC956.jpeg (57.18 KiB) Viewed 511 times
User avatar

MishaVargas

Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

86

Re: Jaguar XKR-S GT Festival

Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:36 pm
Screwed over again. Had an event close 24 hours earlier than it was supposed to. 30 minutes before I entered it for the first time.

I had just converted 20 superb wild cards to McLaren Senna Cards and upgraded my Senna just to enter that race.

I'm now down by seven Jaguar Kit Cards,  2 million credits, and hundreds of thousands of fusion coins due to Gameloft employee's bad typing skills.
User avatar

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

4383

Re: Jaguar XKR-S GT Festival

Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:42 pm
MishaVargas wrote:
Screwed over again. Had an event close 24 hours earlier than it was supposed to. 30 minutes before I entered it for the first time.

I had just converted 20 superb wild cards to McLaren Senna Cards and upgraded my Senna just to enter that race.

I'm now down by seven Jaguar Kit Cards,  2 million credits, and hundreds of thousands of fusion coins due to Gameloft employee's bad typing skills.

@ Misha.   Same my kit cup also disappeared early  & all a sudden a new one showed up in its place  showing idr  but it's not the car . 
last time this happened was macavelli I had 3 kit cups disappear & Thiefloft robbed me of about 30 kit cards .
User avatar

Kadri

Senior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

446

Re: Jaguar XKR-S GT Festival

Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:43 pm
Gamelofted big time!

I converted 23 Superb Wild Cards to Senna Kit Cards and applied them. Was just about to run the Kits Cup in Venice and noticed it is gone now.

WTF?!?!
Go Leafs Go!