Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:05 am
breizatao wrote:
Ohhhh I'm not complaining anymore either you know.... I just want to draw attention to those who don't see all this..... ;)

👍 Just like us everyone is aware of it, some of us speak up others don't, some simple ignore it. GL managers has no ethics else this practice would have been nipped long back.
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I said not for what you understood.

LT43

Windows PC

Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:16 pm
Itsyou18 wrote:
It's the weekend boosting 🥳

Where do people get all those boosters? Paying cash? I pick up some here and there, but not enough to explain all the boosting going on.
BRING BACK SHOWDOWN  :P  ... let us laugh again!!!

LM C

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:04 pm
This was an interesting race as it has for me the most MP points gain and most MP points lost that I seen for this season.   
The Tesla seems to be leading for most of the race, except at the end, I am not sure if s/he was taking Corto challenge, wreck or had connection issue. I had connection issue as most of the cars were flashing throughout the race.
Attachments
2020-11-21 MP pts gains.png
2020-11-21 MP pts gains.png (958.91 KiB) Viewed 422 times
2020-11-21 MP pts lost.png
2020-11-21 MP pts lost.png (808.56 KiB) Viewed 423 times

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:20 pm
LT43 wrote:
Where do people get all those boosters? Paying cash? I pick up some here and there, but not enough to explain all the boosting going on.

They either pay with cash or they had some left over from a time when getting boosters was easy ::)
no avatar

Robert 88

Windows PC

Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:25 am
actually, it's much easy to get boosters from events, advertisements, and multiplayer nowadays. if  some of them using booster   is not an issue  but using a slow car to play multiplayer and finish in  3 or  4 minutes  actually  surprised me a lot
no avatar

miketheone

Google Play (Android)

Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:35 pm
What happened with the multiplayer today? It's like nobody's playing, can't get more than 1 other player and eventually room is closed by the server because there are not enough players...
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:54 pm
GL marked you suspect and put you in their virtual jail aka cheaterboard hence limited outdoor time. I watch too many movies 😂

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:59 pm
Yep, really quiet today. Can’t fill a room right now. Gonna try later. I’m not on the CB. Leaderboards are normal for me. Just a slow day... Too many folks getting ready for Thanksgiving week here in the US I guess...
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:30 pm
Finally got a room with my 1859 Aventador SV. Trying to complete the 5 barrel rolls daily task and of course, everyone chooses Rose of the Desert. 😝

Had to quit and try again. Finally, got into a 2 lap race in Metal Garden. I stayed behind and reran a ramp enough times to get my task finished. Then I spent the rest of my time driving back and forth through the sliding doors. Never died. Drove straight though them multiple times. Those things are just jacked. 😜

Now, I gotta go figure out how to complete 3 barrel rolls in TLE Rapido Park. No ramps in that one either. 🤬

Seriously, this game is effin’ with me today. 🤣
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:52 pm
Finish a race here.