Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
User avatar

random7669

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1114

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:08 pm
.
Very first race of the season...

Same old, same old.🙄
Attachments
Screenshot_20201106-131622_Asphalt_8_copy_1600x900.png
Screenshot_20201106-131622_Asphalt_8_copy_1600x900.png (1.86 MiB) Viewed 653 times
User avatar

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

4830

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:14 pm
random7669 wrote:
.
Very first race of the season...

Same old, same old.🙄

In this part of the season, I love this. I'm not looking for ranking. I'm just going for reward points. Guaranteed 50-100 (depending on the risk I'm at) there for just finishing the race. I laugh at the teams that think they "stuck" me in a "worthless" race; when, they've actually just given me exactly what I wanted... ✌️😷
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
User avatar

random7669

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1114

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:59 pm
.
Hello to D. Funk and his boosters 😁
Attachments
Screenshot_20201106-133051_Asphalt_8_copy_1920x835.png
Screenshot_20201106-133051_Asphalt_8_copy_1920x835.png (1.76 MiB) Viewed 639 times
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

1086

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:06 pm
Yes, D. Funk and his boosters. ;) He stops to say hello at the finish line but honestly if he wants to save points, or whatever,  I don't mind that he just finishes first every time. ;)
User avatar

DriverFunk

Senior Member

Apple TV (iOS)
Posts

477

Location

Bulgaria

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:25 pm
random7669 wrote:
.
Hello to D. Funk and his boosters 😁

:D

Hello, @Ninja!
:)

Yes @itsyou18, you're right, some points... 
;)
.
Racing Name: DriverFunk™
User avatar

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

870

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:49 am
SmoothOperator wrote:
Neilson wrote:
Check this 💩 out. ! I just went to the CB on my first race trying to lose points WTF went from P 1,596 to P58  strait CB  in 1 race ! You can't make this 💩 up  look at my top page SS you see 12 races my next race 13th went CB & got Gamelofted again !   
@ Smooth it might take me a little longer than I original thought 😂
Dámn 1,110 ranked atom !! The race said GO I instantly knew cause nobody else moved the were all stuck at the starting line ! 
Mookloft y'all the worst !


💩 bro but don't worry you will be out of CB soon, we will be at the bottom together and then start our upward journey. I am still conditioning my mind to lose races 😂 because midway through something happens and I don't feel like ending below 3rd position. Was on 2193 and since then doing up and down but still stuck at 2206. I think I will try Bugatti Vitesse because there are lots of Chiron loving public who likes to race at that rank and they can keep bonus rating points from my downward spirals. 

Gee some people here got plenty of spare time 🤤😉
Another Mookstival? Another good reason to quit Asphalt 8  :D
Kharkiv gamelofters are gamelofting all racers except ch3aters  ;)
@CortoMaltz: no $$ for StealLoft
User avatar

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1724

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:01 am
CortoMaltz wrote:
SmoothOperator wrote:
Neilson wrote:
Check this 💩 out. ! I just went to the CB on my first race trying to lose points WTF went from P 1,596 to P58  strait CB  in 1 race ! You can't make this 💩 up  look at my top page SS you see 12 races my next race 13th went CB & got Gamelofted again !   
@ Smooth it might take me a little longer than I original thought 😂
Dámn 1,110 ranked atom !! The race said GO I instantly knew cause nobody else moved the were all stuck at the starting line ! 
Mookloft y'all the worst !


💩 bro but don't worry you will be out of CB soon, we will be at the bottom together and then start our upward journey. I am still conditioning my mind to lose races 😂 because midway through something happens and I don't feel like ending below 3rd position. Was on 2193 and since then doing up and down but still stuck at 2206. I think I will try Bugatti Vitesse because there are lots of Chiron loving public who likes to race at that rank and they can keep bonus rating points from my downward spirals. 

Gee some people here got plenty of spare time 🤤😉


Like this 😂 I reached the bottom and fished whatever tokens were lying there and now back to pro league 👻 but I have told Neilson I will be joining him at the bottom so we can both climb together and I will see him there when he gives the green light 👍
Attachments
PSX_20201107_092342.jpg
PSX_20201107_092342.jpg (103.84 KiB) Viewed 569 times
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I said not for what you understood.
User avatar

Nive

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

577

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:13 am
I did that for two seasons earlier this year, my god its very time consuming hopping into a race and exiting.......what was it, 80ish times? Cos you can't lose rating once you go under 1600.

I admire your perseverance, guys. Never again for me. I think I endured it cos of lockdown and had all the time in the world.
User avatar

Nive

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

577

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:20 am
GG, Dan T~


Image
User avatar

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1724

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:35 am
Nive wrote:
I did that for two seasons earlier this year, my god its very time consuming hopping into a race and exiting.......what was it, 80ish times? Cos you can't lose rating once you go under 1600.

I admire your perseverance, guys. Never again for me. I think I endured it cos of lockdown and had all the time in the world.


I remember, that was the time we met a couple of times and once you parked yourself on the finish line of Alps Reverse in your M8 and during that same season Corto tried to push you over the finish line.

It took me 3 1/2 hrs to get from 2206 to 972, but once you are determined to go down, it's fun doing that, the disconnecting part was a bit boring but then I was watching movie while doing that.
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I said not for what you understood.