Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
User avatar

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1724

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:50 am
DriverFunk wrote:
SmoothOperator wrote:
Nice one👍😂


One question that comes to mind, were you following them on position 8 or waiting at the finish line. So long as you follow then it keeps them motivated to finish the race.

I drove behind them, but I was far away — just enough for them to see me on the map. But they are so new players that they hardly recognize this as motivation ...  :)


Bad luck🤦‍♂️ next time follow them at close range and do all those mistakes that they do, if they wreak you wreak too, if they are slower than you apply brakes but stay on their a$$. Back then I used to do that, but just like you I too had faced dropouts.

But one thing is clear -63 is not the last drop point.
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I said not for what you understood.
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

1086

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:53 am
🥳 
wow 63 points and in 6th position. That's refreshing.
I did the same and that was far behind them but visible on the map. Next time try testing them by racing right beside them but giving them all the advantages of course. That may keep them more motivated ;)
edit: only just read smooths advice :)
User avatar

random7669

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1114

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:08 am
.
Selfie season 😛😅
Attachments
Screenshot_20201130-142046_Asphalt_8.png
Screenshot_20201130-142046_Asphalt_8.png (1.4 MiB) Viewed 186 times
User avatar

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1724

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:32 am
random7669 wrote:
.
Selfie season 😛😅


Hello bro, I was so happy to see you after a very long time😂
Attachments
PSX_20201201_080950.jpg
PSX_20201201_080950.jpg (757.7 KiB) Viewed 169 times
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I said not for what you understood.
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

552

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:41 am
can't believe its still validating the season results, its almost 24 hours - whats taking so long
Gameloft - the company with limitless greed and no shame.

 
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone
Posts

2792

Location

Greece

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:15 pm
comeongameloft wrote:
can't believe its still validating the season results, its almost 24 hours - whats taking so long

It's always 24 hours for validation and 48 hours of more free playing 👍
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

552

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:30 pm
nks71 wrote:
comeongameloft wrote:
can't believe its still validating the season results, its almost 24 hours - whats taking so long

It's always 24 hours for validation and 48 hours of more free playing 👍

Nah mate, there have been times where I have received the end of season rewards with 3 hours of the season ending and usually within 6 hours, never had to wait this long and now its been more than 24 hours
Gameloft - the company with limitless greed and no shame.

 
User avatar

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

502

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:33 pm
It's all that extra work being done to exclude the ackers and sheeters... oh wait nevermind
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone
Posts

2792

Location

Greece

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:37 pm
comeongameloft wrote:
nks71 wrote:
comeongameloft wrote:
can't believe its still validating the season results, its almost 24 hours - whats taking so long

It's always 24 hours for validation and 48 hours of more free playing 👍

Nah mate, there have been times where I have received the end of season rewards with 3 hours of the season ending and usually within 6 hours, never had to wait this long and now its been more than 24 hours

The normal (25 days) MP seasons work as I wrote, now if you're referring to some short seasons in between for adjusting the game, you may be right, I can't remember what happened with the validation.
The 24 hours validation plus 48 hours off season, it's the norm and it's been going on for years!
User avatar

DriverFunk

Senior Member

Apple TV (iOS)
Posts

485

Location

Bulgaria

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:03 pm
nks71 wrote:
comeongameloft wrote:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  .


The normal (25 days) MP seasons work as I wrote, now if you're referring to some short seasons in between for adjusting the game, you may be right, I can't remember what happened with the validation.
The 24 hours validation plus 48 hours off season, it's the norm and it's been going on for years!

^^^ 
+1
Racing Name: DriverFunk™