Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

breizatao

Windows PC

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:55 am
;)
no avatar

breizatao

Windows PC

Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:56 am
And a last..... ;)

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:27 am
Itsyou18 wrote:
Juvenile tendencies sometimes gets the better of me as I like to do a bootleggers turn and drive in reverse. I know smooth operator was thinking wtf once or twice 😂 you did well to avoid the raging ar$e coming at you. Still waiting for a pool of newbies to beat Roastand R's record

Once on Test Site track. You slowed down in between so I was determined not to finish the race before you crossed over so I parked the car at finish line, but you knocked me down, wreaked your car and bailed out of the race, I could not as auto acceleration took me over the finish line on respawn.
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I said not for what you understood.

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:34 am
breizatao wrote:
Congratulations guys, it's beautiful!

Its no use complaining/highlighting, the CM who said will look into all these malpractice in MP season races probably has been asked by the bosses to mind own business and let the cash 🐄 do whatever they do best.

I am done complaining & reporting as I have lost all hopes on any outcome, now just waiting for one answer on 60FPS, that's it.

no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:10 am
SmoothOperator wrote:
Itsyou18 wrote:
Juvenile tendencies sometimes gets the better of me as I like to do a bootleggers turn and drive in reverse. I know smooth operator was thinking wtf once or twice 😂 you did well to avoid the raging ar$e coming at you. Still waiting for a pool of newbies to beat Roastand R's record

Once on Test Site track. You slowed down in between so I was determined not to finish the race before you crossed over so I parked the car at finish line, but you knocked me down, wreaked your car and bailed out of the race, I could not as auto acceleration took me over the finish line on respawn.

I saw you waiting and decided I'll wreck you and disconnect and you'll finish first. Sorry about that ;)
what else is there to do in MP?

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:56 am
Itsyou18 wrote:
SmoothOperator wrote:
Itsyou18 wrote:

I saw you waiting and decided I'll wreck you and disconnect and you'll finish first. Sorry about that ;)
what else is there to do in MP?

It's all right, I do the same with Alan Cano when he waits at the finish line😂 Funk stopped once, I tried brake, release, brake but his brakes were stronger😁

no avatar

breizatao

Windows PC

Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:00 pm
SmoothOperator wrote:
breizatao wrote:
Congratulations guys, it's beautiful!

Its no use complaining/highlighting, the CM who said will look into all these malpractice in MP season races probably has been asked by the bosses to mind own business and let the cash 🐄 do whatever they do best.

Ohhhh I'm not complaining anymore either you know.... I just want to draw attention to those who don't see all this..... ;)
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:07 pm
It's the weekend boosting 🥳
Attachments
EAAEAB50-4DAE-4E14-A6E7-2551959F356B.jpeg
EAAEAB50-4DAE-4E14-A6E7-2551959F356B.jpeg (570.3 KiB) Viewed 370 times
84D8D163-AD01-49CD-94C7-968B1CE5ABC2.jpeg
84D8D163-AD01-49CD-94C7-968B1CE5ABC2.jpeg (302.02 KiB) Viewed 370 times