Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:22 pm
Dayum... drifted too wide cost me 7/10ths.
never faced a fleet of ar$e$ before... was fun to be the odd man out and to give em a good run
Attachments
D6ADA132-5E7D-4CE8-A861-6EFBDAF6A54C.jpeg
D6ADA132-5E7D-4CE8-A861-6EFBDAF6A54C.jpeg (444.47 KiB) Viewed 457 times

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:27 pm
TheGoldenRetrieverAU wrote:
never faced a fleet of ar$e$ before... was fun to be the odd man out and to give em a good run

My eyes hurt when i see all the boosters on that screenshot  :???:
Another Mookstival? Another good reason to quit Asphalt 8  :D
Kharkiv gamelofters are gamelofting all racers except ch3aters  ;)
@CortoMaltz: no $$ for StealLoft
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:34 pm
CortoMaltz wrote:

You have an ongoing addictive hatred for the boosters, you should see your local A8 therapist! :-D
Boosters are for using not accumulating.
Spend boosters, tokens, credits, etc IMHO, the game will not last forever...
Do NOT spend any real money though! 👍

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:50 pm
nks71 wrote:
CortoMaltz wrote:

You have an ongoing addictive hatred for the boosters, you should see your local A8 therapist! :-D
Boosters are for using not accumulating.
Spend boosters, tokens, credits, etc IMHO, the game will not last forever...
Do NOT spend any real money though! 👍

Yes nks71, patological no-boosters stance I got  8-)
Why would anyone use them, except for boosting their EGO by having a few wins in MP? Pffff. 

1) MP: everyone can reach Champs League with NS only and no one can reach Elite League without... we all know without what. Boosters not needed
2) TLE: rewards for these are so crap that you may wanna boost only once a week for that event giving you 200 tokens. Boosters not needed
3) Junklet: daily races rewards are decent, win or loose, plus season-end reward which doesn't differ much if you finish 499-th or 15-th. Boosters not needed, except maybe for the qualifying race, just once

So why boost? Out of frustration? Yeah, it has to do with people's egos and Gamepoop is cashing on it. 
They are excellent businessmen after all, aren't they
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:06 am
Corto business aside, getting TB gives you the max performance of a car, nothing to do with ego.
In MP it's always better to boost if you want an enjoyable race, otherwise why play at all?
I would certainly like boosters to disappear and every racer being depended mostly on their skills, but since this is not the case here better TB your AR8SE off! :-D
Also besides the hatred for GL, keeping a mobile game alive and kicking after all these years, makes them successful even if it hurts most of us here!

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:34 am
CortoMaltz wrote:

Yea Id rather not race with them, but have 130+ of each of them, gotta use em to keep the inventory down

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:00 pm
CortoMaltz wrote:

Yea Id rather not race with them, but have 130+ of each of them, gotta use em to keep the inventory down

Yes, i will soon have to do the same. I've spent all of NS, half of my DT but Tunning Kits... I am hording those, sort of.
It would be interesting to see who's got the most TKs saved, in minutes, not counting bought ones that last 7 days (shame on them)... I'm quite sure I'd be in top 10 on that list 🤔
I might start a new thread about it, if people here would be interested to count, calculate and make posts about their TKs
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:46 pm
So Corto why are you gathering all those TKs for, they just occupy space in your inventory.
If you want to make a statement as a player to GL that boosters are not needed, your kind efforts go wasted in the view of thousands using them, even paying real money for them!
You're just telling GL to cut out a meaningless for you but profitable for them, aspect of the game, what company would do that?
I agree with you that they should bring more equilibrium to the game, I can't think of anything though to convince them...
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:11 pm
Juvenile tendencies sometimes gets the better of me as I like to do a bootleggers turn and drive in reverse. I know smooth operator was thinking wtf once or twice 😂 you did well to avoid the raging ar$e coming at you. Still waiting for a pool of newbies to beat Roastand R's record
no avatar

breizatao

Windows PC

Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:54 am
Congratulations guys, it's beautiful!