Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

RostandR

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

508

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:41 pm
ylmzTRk wrote:
Btw, there is a way to get EL rewards. Reach 2500 and then finish season on CB. But no one knows how CB works :D

Good to know, thanks. I'll just use all my Ultimate cars on the last day of MP. Agera R never fails to land me on CB.
Racing name: Pas Pire
Only device: iPhone SE 1st gen (2016)
User avatar

Stgi

Senior Member

Amazon TV
Posts

128

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:26 pm
@drhunziksv - thanks...but the problem is that I have no good car for 1250s and 1350s since they nerfed the i30n and I cannot handle the atom well when drifting. Maybe I have to tune my 959 a bit more to reach 1250.
...and in the past 1600-1700 always was overcrowded  :D
i could give it a try in the 1400s range with my Range Rover.
i tried it also with my 1733 beast x but also no racers....maybe I was simply too early. Iwill try it later in the evening
@GL - for your next 'Valued Player Gifts' : my Total Play Time is...
38d 3h on Windows and 35d 1h on Amazon  ;D
 
no avatar

higherpowered

Senior Member

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)
Posts

324

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:19 pm
There is an issue with multiplayer for Amazon Fire OS platform. 
Empty rooms at any car rank
Either we are on the CB, or the unified cross platform is broken
Paul H
Fire HDX 8.9 & HD10
pacific time USA
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

1086

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:09 pm
There is a good mix of triple lobsters and unboosted racers so far. I expect this weekend to be furious with boosters. Would be good if GL eased the reigns on TK for weekends but that's where the money is I suppose. 
Neon Pursuit seems bug free now I just realised. 
Here are the  rewards if you reach the 180K FC reward......
10 of each Common Tires, Suspension, Drivetrain and Exhaust,
3x Uncommon Tech,
'3x Rare Tech,
3x Rare Engine,
5x D Class upgrades,
5 hours of Nitro Starter,
2 hours of Tuning Kit,
2 hours of Double Nitro,
2 hours of Double Credits,
342K Fudge Coins,
226K Credits
Thats a lot of races right there. 880 1st place races at no risk to get all of the above. The not so legitimate racers would need far less I imagine for the entire stash mind you.
User avatar

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

870

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:13 pm
Multiplayer Fall Junklash Season 😉
I am pretty sure Gamepoop has banned all those ch3aters and illegal team boosting for this season 😂
Another Mookstival? Another good reason to quit Asphalt 8  :D
Kharkiv gamelofters are gamelofting all racers except ch3aters  ;)
@CortoMaltz: no $$ for StealLoft
User avatar

Stgi

Senior Member

Amazon TV
Posts

128

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:36 pm
@higherpowered
Yes , I thought the same at first, but then I was able to race on race with my 1514 Trezor and have seen the leaderboard...all full of These coloured names, My pos. 751, and 1st place already 2.700 with around 40 races....
which means Everything like usual: all platforms , a lot of ch***ers and h***ers, but not cheaterboard 😂
Maybe it’s a MM-Problem for Amazon-drivers

EDIT:
After a few races now, it seems for me that it's one leaderboard, but MM for the race maybe is only for the same platform.
because I see some well known drivers from past seasons on Amazon which I haven't seen the entire last season due to cross platform racing. Rooms are slowly filling. Mainly 4 drivers. No boosters needeed. No coloured names, no h***s....
Or just luck?
@GL - for your next 'Valued Player Gifts' : my Total Play Time is...
38d 3h on Windows and 35d 1h on Amazon  ;D
 
no avatar

higherpowered

Senior Member

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)
Posts

324

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:39 am
@stgl
yes...getting more races now....looks like what you're describing....getting matchups that look like a much smaller player pool....and easier competition for some reason
Paul H
Fire HDX 8.9 & HD10
pacific time USA
User avatar

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1724

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:29 am
CortoMaltz wrote:
Multiplayer Fall Junklash Season 😉
I am pretty sure Gamepoop has banned all those ch3aters and illegal team boosting for this season 😂


Is that ever going to happen 😂 afterall most of them are their cash cows and now a days GL is even trying to milk the bulls for whatever additional milk they can have, irrespective of whether it's edible or not 😁

The best way to enjoy is to fall back to 1600 level to enjoy all position points + you don't feel annoyed at losing points, which at that level would be very rare + getting to CL again is not difficult, just requires a day.

Thinking of dropping to 1600 level after touching 2500 and getting all tokens on offer, in all a whopping 25+25=50 😜
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I said not for what you understood.
User avatar

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

4277

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:23 am
SmoothOperator wrote:
CortoMaltz wrote:
Multiplayer Fall Junklash Season 😉
I am pretty sure Gamepoop has banned all those ch3aters and illegal team boosting for this season 😂


Is that ever going to happen 😂 afterall most of them are their cash cows and now a days GL is even trying to milk the bulls for whatever additional milk they can have, irrespective of whether it's edible or not 😁

The best way to enjoy is to fall back to 1600 level to enjoy all position points + you don't feel annoyed at losing points, which at that level would be very rare + getting to CL again is not difficult, just requires a day.

Thinking of dropping to 1600 level after touching 2500 and getting all tokens on offer, in all a whopping 25+25=50 😜

@ Smooth. That's what I'm fixin to do to ! I'm gonna go to amateur 1000 & go up 16 tier's & get token paid 👍
Attachments
Screenshot_20201105-231935.png
Screenshot_20201105-231935.png (1.07 MiB) Viewed 499 times
Screenshot_20201105-231948.png
Screenshot_20201105-231948.png (1.07 MiB) Viewed 500 times
User avatar

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1724

Re: Multiplayer Fall Flash Season

Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:21 am
Neilson wrote:
SmoothOperator wrote:
CortoMaltz wrote:
Multiplayer Fall Junklash Season 😉
I am pretty sure Gamepoop has banned all those ch3aters and illegal team boosting for this season 😂


Is that ever going to happen 😂 afterall most of them are their cash cows and now a days GL is even trying to milk the bulls for whatever additional milk they can have, irrespective of whether it's edible or not 😁

The best way to enjoy is to fall back to 1600 level to enjoy all position points + you don't feel annoyed at losing points, which at that level would be very rare + getting to CL again is not difficult, just requires a day.

Thinking of dropping to 1600 level after touching 2500 and getting all tokens on offer, in all a whopping 25+25=50 😜

@ Smooth. That's what I'm fixin to do to ! I'm gonna go to amateur 1000 & go up 16 tier's & get token paid 👍


Bro you are funny 😂 I was talking of 1600 and you want to go all the way down to the beginning 😁 ok then, let me start my journey to the south, may take some time to reach there, but I will 👍
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I said not for what you understood.