Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

eugened

Windows PC

Re: Gauntlet Mode

Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:13 pm
Gauntlet worked till afternoon, than it first gave some error with numbers (something like xxx-10-108)m then it offered me to pass the qualification again, and then it just failed to start. Now it's always showing spinning circles.

LT43

Windows PC

Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:29 pm
SlowRunner wrote:
Well, let's say I've got this problem since "Gauntlet Mode"was brought in and you can imagine all the rest......no awards no tasks concerning this  mode, so very difficult upgrading vehicles , i'll go back to windows.

I thought you were already using Windows 10.  What is your platform?
ALERT: This forum is closing soon.  The new A8 independent forum is here: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
Go sign up now!!
no avatar

SlowRunner

Windows PC

Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:14 pm
I've got 2 Windows accounts  already martyrized by GL  (120 vehicles disappeared from the garage together with all inventory iast september and 70 vehicles disappeared on the other  account 2 years ago) and as I wrote i've also got an account on the android  Prime OS with google on a different HD.
Furthermore I've been contacted some days ago by CC saying if my ticket (the one for the 120 vehicles lost) was still valid ,i answered yes and since then ....silence!

Here the e-mailGameloft Customer Care February 23, 2021, 11:08 +0000 Hello *******,I apologize for this huge delay.Your email was lost somehow in our system and I am very sorry!Could you please inform me whether this issue is still actual? Do you still want to continue solving it?Looking forward to hearing from you.Best regards,AnastasiaGameloft Customer Care   November 12, 2020, 11:38 +0000 Customer Information:Entry ID *******Name *******E-mail ******@***.***Language EnglishCountry ItalyPlatform WindowsManufacturer MicrosoftModel WindowsGame Asphalt 8: AirborneGame Version 5.2.0jDate when the problem occurred 09/08/2020Username /Link to the page *******

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:59 pm
RostandR wrote:
DriverFunk wrote:
RostandR wrote:
It's interesting that I never had the same home track twice since the beginning. Randbetween() without duplicates ?

This week it's London Eye. Expecting to be challenged heavily  ::)

Short track, 3 cars, no time for mistakes. If you make a good lap, which I'm sure you will — there is no one to beat you.   p)

Mine is Citadel Clash. 
Eh, this first ramp...  :D

You're right, so far so good  ;D

Citadel Clash ? Bets are on, I think you will be challenged 1 time at most ! Unsuccessfully   ;)

The first challenger   8-)
Attachments
IMG_1779.jpg
IMG_1779.jpg (193.79 KiB) Viewed 323 times
Racing Name: DriverFunk™
no avatar

RostandR

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:12 pm
DriverFunk wrote:

Yes, that's the last one  :D

I've been challenged more, and I also got beaten twice. GL, can you also buff my skills please  :P

Mr. Mysterious Spyman

Windows PC

Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:09 pm
DriverFunk wrote:
RostandR wrote:
You're right, so far so good  ;D

Citadel Clash ? Bets are on, I think you will be challenged 1 time at most ! Unsuccessfully   ;)

Citadel Clash still contains this notorious bug:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvX4hrn-FDE
I'm riding to the end... are you?
https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
Join the free and independent Asphalt 8 forum. Spread the word. We're going global!

Furaiosity Files: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=710096
no avatar

RostandR

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:09 am
These 3 bugs still in effect (I feel I'm spamming a bit, sorry) viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=711842&hilit=Beneficial+glitches

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:34 am
I would suggest some changes in Gauntlet points system.

And it is penalisation.

Each quit race should be as win for defender and lose for attacker.

If we have 5 tickets, it should be in fashion that you have to use them all otherwise you lost -15 for each ticket. So, it is up to you will you play and lose and gain some other racer, or just lose your points.

This and last season, I have only one challenge against me and I won.
Last track was Satellite Rush and this season Clifftop Run. This season I have no lose or win in my home track :(

I played yesterday, and lost 4, and one win. I have no problem with that.
no avatar

RostandR

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:52 pm
Nautilus137 wrote:
I would suggest some changes in Gauntlet points system.

And it is penalisation.

Each quit race should be as win for defender and lose for attacker.

If we have 5 tickets, it should be in fashion that you have to use them all otherwise you lost -15 for each ticket. So, it is up to you will you play and lose and gain some other racer, or just lose your points.

This and last season, I have only one challenge against me and I won.
Last track was Satellite Rush and this season Clifftop Run. This season I have no lose or win in my home track :(

I played yesterday, and lost 4, and one win. I have no problem with that.

Totally agree. I lost all my 5 challenges today. Mistakes should cost more than a ticket. No problem with -75 👍
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:10 pm
It's not just the ticket cost, if it's one of the first 5 you'll lose the rewards too if you don't use more tickets (like me that has no ads).
In my opinion there should not be another penalty but a small award (5 points let's say) to the challenged player.