Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

LT43

Windows PC

Re: Gauntlet Mode

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:43 pm
SlowRunner wrote:
Hello could someone explain me why I cannot run in gauntlet mode? I-ve got also  android account and play on Prime OS , i couldnt complete the last 2 festivals and many daily tasks . Im on the 20th level and own 45 vehicles on 253, do I need to upgrade or what? Thanks

No clue. Anyone who owns 5 cars is allowed to play in Gauntlet.  Was it working before but not now?  Does it give a message or do you just see a spinning circle? Or can you get into Gauntlet but can't run any challenge races because of spinning circles? Are you able to run your home course race? Sometimes I have to restart the app, maybe a couple of times, to get it to work. Other times I've had to wait a couple of hours. Describe exactly what you are experiencing, it is hard to know what you mean by "I cannot run in Gauntlet mode." You might try reinstalling the game and make sure there are no pending updates that haven't been installed. Other players have reported problems in the past. It seems that mostly they resolve in time.
ALERT: This forum is closing soon.  The new A8 independent forum is here: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
Go sign up now!!
no avatar

RostandR

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:52 pm
DriverFunk wrote:
RostandR wrote:
It's interesting that I never had the same home track twice since the beginning. Randbetween() without duplicates ?

This week it's London Eye. Expecting to be challenged heavily  ::)

Short track, 3 cars, no time for mistakes. If you make a good lap, which I'm sure you will — there is no one to beat you.   p)

Mine is Citadel Clash. 
Eh, this first ramp...  :D

You're right, so far so good  ;D

Citadel Clash ? Bets are on, I think you will be challenged 1 time at most ! Unsuccessfully   ;)
Attachments
A8D27DF6-36EC-4118-B438-B4D158E25F20.jpeg
A8D27DF6-36EC-4118-B438-B4D158E25F20.jpeg (355.02 KiB) Viewed 256 times
no avatar

SlowRunner

Windows PC

Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:59 am
@ LT 43
nothing of all that I cant run 'cause it says "No Race" ...I'll be more precise attaching a pic as soon as I will be on Prime OS. Thanks anyway!
no avatar

SlowRunner

Windows PC

Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:39 pm
LT43 wrote:
SlowRunner wrote:
Hello could someone explain me why I cannot run in gauntlet mode? I-ve got also  android account and play on Prime OS , i couldnt complete the last 2 festivals and many daily tasks . Im on the 20th level and own 45 vehicles on 253, do I need to upgrade or what? Thanks

No clue. Anyone who owns 5 cars is allowed to play in Gauntlet.  Was it working before but not now?  Does it give a message or do you just see a spinning circle? Or can you get into Gauntlet but can't run any challenge races because of spinning circles? Are you able to run your home course race? Sometimes I have to restart the app, maybe a couple of times, to get it to work. Other times I've had to wait a couple of hours. Describe exactly what you are experiencing, it is hard to know what you mean by "I cannot run in Gauntlet mode." You might try reinstalling the game and make sure there are no pending updates that haven't been installed. Other players have reported problems in the past. It seems that mostly they resolve in time.
Attachments
AA2.jpg
It says "No Active Season"
AA2.jpg (1.87 MiB) Viewed 194 times

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:06 pm
@SlowRunner maybe it was because Windows didn’t have the mods to some of the cars or the new festival for a while. Check to see if your F50, EVO, etc have the new ranks and if you have the latest festival. If not then maybe that is why you are blocked and the update hasn’t reached you yet. Maybe one more restart will grab it... Dunno. That’s the only thing I can think of... Good luck. 👍
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
Moving to new forum: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

LT43

Windows PC

Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:37 pm
oldman65 wrote:
@SlowRunner maybe it was because Windows didn’t have the mods to some of the cars or the new festival for a while. Check to see if your F50, EVO, etc have the new ranks and if you have the latest festival. If not then maybe that is why you are blocked and the update hasn’t reached you yet. Maybe one more restart will grab it... Dunno. That’s the only thing I can think of... Good luck. 👍

I'm on Windows 10 and I've had no problem with Gauntlet, so it can't be the recent update issue.  I assume everything else is working ok: ST, TLE, MP.  @SlowRunner: You might try reinstalling the app after making sure you are backed up to FB. Other than that, CC (as bad as that has been) would seem to be the only recourse. Be sure to send them your player ID and your screenshot along with all the information on when this started.
ALERT: This forum is closing soon.  The new A8 independent forum is here: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
Go sign up now!!

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:40 pm
LT43 wrote:
oldman65 wrote:

I'm on Windows 10 and I've had no problem with Gauntlet, so it can't be the recent update issue.  I assume everything else is working ok: ST, TLE, MP.  @SlowRunner: You might try reinstalling the app after making sure you are backed up to FB. Other than that, CC (as bad as that has been) would seem to be the only recourse. Be sure to send them your player ID and your screenshot along with all the information on when this started.

K thx for the info. Couldn't think of anything else. Too bad. They will have to contact CC to get it worked out I guess... 😔
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

SlowRunner

Windows PC

Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:58 pm
LT43 wrote:
oldman65 wrote:

Well, let's say I've got this problem since "Gauntlet Mode"was brought in and you can imagine all the rest......no awards no tasks concerning this  mode, so very difficult upgrading vehicles , i'll go back to windows.

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:34 pm
@SlowRunner sorry to hear that. I guess CC is your only chance. If they can’t or won’t fix the issue then I guess there is no hope. 😔
       1991 MAZDA 787B

gregoire2

Google Play (Android)

France

Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:42 pm
I have the same error "No active season" but I would prefer to jump from a cliff than contacting CC.