Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

simplyjens

Windows PC

Re: Gauntlet Mode

Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:17 am
RostandR wrote:
By the skin of my teeth  ;D  Maaan my driving sùcked badly this week. Let's blame the glitches  ^-^

Next home track: Cloud Nine. I'll have to spend an hour on this one  ::)

Mine is still validating results... useless PoS...

LT43

Windows PC

Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:24 am
For the last 6 hours right up to the end I was at place 95. But when the rewards came out I fell into the >100 category. I'd like to know how that happens.  :(   Now I wish I'd used my last two tickets!!
BRING BACK SHOWDOWN  :P  ... let us laugh again!!!

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:43 am
LT43 wrote:
For the last 6 hours right up to the end I was at place 95. But when the rewards came out I fell into the >100 category. I'd like to know how that happens.  :(   Now I wish I'd used my last two tickets!!

There are many racers who do their finals runs in the final hour and mainly in the last 15 min to make sure whatever they improve upon does not get challenged. Probably you lost to one of those challenges.
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I said not for what you understood.
no avatar

A8PG

Windows PC

Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:46 am
Lots of hacks in Gauntlet to.
I've been again challenged by 3 guys in other maps than my home, and when I try to revenge, it give me errors. This happen to those guys only. Most probably, some kind of hack, unlike game errors ads someone said in old topics.

LT43

Windows PC

Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:27 am
SmoothOperator wrote:
LT43 wrote:

There are many racers who do their finals runs in the final hour and mainly in the last 15 min to make sure whatever they improve upon does not get challenged. Probably you lost to one of those challenges.

Yes, but at 1 minute to the end I was still at place 95.

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:51 am
LT43 wrote:
SmoothOperator wrote:
LT43 wrote:

🤦‍♂️ we can only speculate but will never know why it happened.
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I said not for what you understood.
no avatar

8Bàll

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:56 am
@A8PG, when you click on revenge,  you have to challenge them on their maps and not your own.

LT43

Windows PC

Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:52 am
SmoothOperator wrote:
LT43 wrote:
SmoothOperator wrote:

🤦‍♂️ we can only speculate but will never know why it happened.

I notice in my alt account where I am currently in place 18 that there are 5 others also with the same points at place 19, 20, 21 ....  Perhaps there were multiple players with the same points as me, and when their final place was determined I got moved down.  Just speculation but it's all that I can come up with.

ylmzTRk

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:35 am
This is why i asked to see opponents' lap time before starting the race. Give my ticket back to me.
https://streamable.com/w00y3f
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:12 pm
A8PG wrote:
Lots of hacks in Gauntlet to.
I've been again challenged by 3 guys in other maps than my home, and when I try to revenge, it give me errors. This happen to those guys only. Most probably, some kind of hack, unlike game errors ads someone said in old topics.

I don't know if this is the case, but when you challenge/revenge someone and they are also playing at the same time, a change of their rating points (+ or -) will produce an error.
It happened to me a few times.