Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

ylmzTRk

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Gauntlet Mode

Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:01 am
A8PG wrote:
Seems like Gaunlet is faulty again. Anyone else facing this issue, or is just me ?

Same for me. I beat my home lap's time and it is normal now.

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:53 pm
Yep Gauntlet fracked again. Had to reboot my phone between runs after each race to prevent crashes or claim prizes. As it was had one race crash the game just after start stealing my ticket. Fortunately, still had an extra from watching ads.

Also, had the blinking button issue. Was able to start races by repeatedly hitting the button until I could catch the instant it was functional.

Great fun... 🤣
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:02 pm
This season I can't even run the qualification race.
Moon and Terra 9 tracks are a guaranteed app crash for my phone.
I was lucky so far with the tracks, let's see what the next one will bring.

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:09 pm
I’m also on the CB again. Wonder if Gauntlet can trigger it... only ran one MP race this morning with a base e-tron. Weird. But my Leaderboards are fracked now for TLEs. Can’t tell with Gauntlet mode. Maybe one of the crashes threw me in there.

Fun times... 🤣
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:46 pm
X2 still useless. have they tried to fix it but somehow made it worse? I have been spinning and and up facing the other way round?
no avatar

thomasvan11

Windows PC

Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:22 pm
What are the odds Gameloft replaces the tickets and challenge rewards that we lost because of the game crashing?
no avatar

thomasvan11

Windows PC

Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:20 am
This game has become complete trash. All of the crashing, choppy, and freezing screens have made this game unplayable. There have always been issues with this game, but things have continued to get worse with every change they make. Poor game, crappy company.
no avatar

AuspiciousStone

Google Play (Android)

Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:06 am
oldman65 wrote:
I’m also on the CB again. Wonder if Gauntlet can trigger it... only ran one MP race this morning with a base e-tron. Weird. But my Leaderboards are fracked now for TLEs. Can’t tell with Gauntlet mode. Maybe one of the crashes threw me in there.

Fun times... 🤣

Same happened to me monday. Did a couple gauntlet races and the TLE right after start of new gauntlet season. Somehow was put on CB and the crashes/spinning wheels started. 
I waited 24 hours to get out of CB. During this time noone challenged me, which is unusual.
When released from CB ran a gauntlet challenge. I was at P6 on my LB, after the challenge I was P1 in another division / LB. I didn't recognize any of the names from before. 

Can you check the top of your LB too before and after CB? I'm curious to know if this has happened to others.
Attachments
ss1.jpg
ss1.jpg (819.17 KiB) Viewed 253 times
ss2.jpg
ss2.jpg (820.97 KiB) Viewed 253 times
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:38 am
My main issue with gauntlet is that the ghost of the other player blocks my view of the track and sometimes their name is so long is completely blocks a portion of the screen. It just baffles me how the GL developers didnt think of stuff like this
Gameloft - the company with limitless greed and no shame.

no avatar

8Bàll

Google Play (Android)

Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:19 am
Try driving ahead of the ghost   ;D