Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gauntlet Mode

Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:35 pm
Shivaay wrote:
No care for player and custmor who pay money to buy booster.no any solution to any problem only raise the ticket no automated email.
conversation id.162061
                            . 163387
Issue is= game crash,gauntlet mode spinning button and more.
i waste money to buy booster coz i cant play game properly. And no response from CC

Yes, the game is now crashing every few minutes, unplayable. 
Yes, Junklet, crashing and/or spinning gray circles, unable to play. 
No, you still give your cash to StealLoft, no no no.... 👎🤤
Another Mookstival? Another good reason to quit Asphalt 8  :D
Kharkiv gamelofters are gamelofting all racers except ch3aters  ;)
@CortoMaltz: no $$ for StealLoft

Timmr

Windows PC

Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:22 am
This mode would be much more interesting and enjoyable if you were assigned to a league based on the rank of selected cars as opposed to the rank of your best cars in your garage. I would benefit greatly, in terms of my needs, by playing in the Champion and not the Elite league (where I am assigned).

Also the rewards need to provide a little more Engines & Tech cards either in the season rewards or the 5 daily challenge rewards.
"I don't need any Vulcan or Apollo while I have my Dodge Dart !!!"
(actually, I now own both the Apollo & Vulcan, so I guess I will say goodbye to my Dodge Dart)

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:09 am
Gauntlet is just another way of 'forcing' you to upgrade (at least 5) of your cars, use all your resources and buy FuC's for the upgrades.
Esp for the lower leagues where there are no engines as a reward.
If you could match your league to the cars you have at the tune you have, yes it would be fun, but for GL there is no money in it.

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:43 pm
Timmr wrote:
This mode would be much more interesting and enjoyable if you were assigned to a league based on the rank of selected cars as opposed to the rank of your best cars in your garage. I would benefit greatly, in terms of my needs, by playing in the Champion and not the Elite league (where I am assigned).

Also the rewards need to provide a little more Engines & Tech cards either in the season rewards or the 5 daily challenge rewards.

Yes, that's true. Also, @TheGoldenRetrieverAU - your message above, true as well.
Unfortunately, Gameturd is incapable finding a successful formula where the game is good, players are happy AND they make profit at the same time. Mission impossible, evidently. 

I personally think that Junklet would be really good if leagues were actually CAR CLASSES. Say, each season you have a choice - D class only, or B class etc, for that season. Next season, choice again. 
If they must make a profit, charge a small fee, say $1.99 to participate. 
But give us good rewards and don't insist on upgrading cars or using boosters 🤔
Another Mookstival? Another good reason to quit Asphalt 8  :D
Kharkiv gamelofters are gamelofting all racers except ch3aters  ;)
@CortoMaltz: no $$ for StealLoft

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:27 pm
CortoMaltz wrote:
Timmr wrote:

Yes, that's true. Also, @TheGoldenRetrieverAU - your message above, true as well.
Unfortunately, Gameturd is incapable finding a successful formula where the game is good, players are happy AND they make profit at the same time. Mission impossible, evidently. 

I personally think that Junklet would be really good if leagues were actually CAR CLASSES. Say, each season you have a choice - D class only, or B class etc, for that season. Next season, choice again. 
If they must make a profit, charge a small fee, say $1.99 to participate. 
But give us good rewards and don't insist on upgrading cars or using boosters 🤔

I like that idea, or how about must choose 1 from each class.... there's your 5 cars right there. That would really make challenges interesting

LT43

Windows PC

Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:10 pm
Timmr wrote:

It would be a slight improvement if it was based on the rank of my best cars rather than on the rank of junk Festival cars littering my garage and inflating my rank. Better still might be class based: restricting cars to a certain class or lower class.

Without extra tickets I can't complete the 5 reward runs anyway, with the game crashing so much. Gauntlet is becoming a chore anyway, and I'm starting to back off , rewards be damned. If it isn't fun, why bother?
BRING BACK SHOWDOWN  :P  ... let us laugh again!!!
no avatar

breizatao

Windows PC

Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:10 pm
Thanks GL for giving us the MP Cup rewards and therefore the golden tickets when the season ends in 2 DAYS...... :x

Driver 2305

Google Play (Android)

Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:48 pm
breizatao wrote:
Thanks GL for giving us the MP Cup rewards and therefore the golden tickets when the season ends in 2 DAYS...... :x

Please read my post and apply Neilson's advice next Gauntlet season! ...  :) :) :)

viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=708844
no avatar

hwh

Apple (iOS)

Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:59 am
Timmr wrote:

Agreed. I started this mode to be greeted with "here's your best cars!" a bunch of cars I have basically no idea how to handle, some are really fast and others are a lot slower and handle hideously.

All because we can't remove upgrades.

I prefer class D but I'm in champion going 270mph.  :x

LT43

Windows PC

Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:19 pm
hwh wrote:
Timmr wrote:

Agreed. I started this mode to be greeted with "here's your best cars!" a bunch of cars I have basically no idea how to handle, some are really fast and others are a lot slower and handle hideously.

All because we can't remove upgrades.

I prefer class D but I'm in champion going 270mph.  :x

What is worse is being stuck at the low end of champion. Most of my challengers are 400 to 600 points higher! I feel like a grazing cow waiting for the inevitable wolves.
BRING BACK SHOWDOWN  :P  ... let us laugh again!!!