Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Gauntlet Mode

Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:26 pm
higherpowered wrote:
40 golden tickets just disappeared today....wasn't using them, but still...

Go back to post no.1 = golden tickets reset with every Junklet season = every week, you can't hoard them. - Calendar announced another MP-event for this week where probably golden tickets will be rewarded again ...
STAY SAFE
no avatar

higherpowered

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:37 am
Ahhh...thanks Alex....post #1
Paul H
Fire HDX 8.9 & HD10
pacific time USA
no avatar

RostandR

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:53 am
Владо_Б wrote:
I really don't understand what are you talking about putting low ranked cars at the end simulating 8xxx. You know that the one who challenge you, can see your cars, do you?

I do.
But I don't choose bad cars as my [3rd,] 4th and 5th; I choose Sian, Senna or plenty of others at almost stock rank. The goal is not to end up too low, I still get to 9,000. It does give incentive to some players to challenge me, especially on easy tracks.

On other note, you got to love this guy:
Attachments
9FE5F550-7FF1-4C2E-B973-CFD6AF928F75.jpeg
The right thing to do
9FE5F550-7FF1-4C2E-B973-CFD6AF928F75.jpeg (161.71 KiB) Viewed 723 times
Racing name: Pas Pire
Only device: iPhone SE 1st gen (2016)

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:32 am
So the trick here is to set a time using low ranked cars, then run defense using your higher ranked cars? Your shown rank is then the first set time rank, not your new defence time?
I'm seeing ranks in elite all well under 9000, they are baiting everyone around them.
Betcha GL didnt see this one coming.

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:40 pm
I don’t even look at the listed rank. It is meaninglessness to me. Only thing I care about is finishing the race quickly, without wasting boosters, win or lose. (Mostly lose) Sometimes, I’ll luck into a challenge against a time set without boosters and I’ll win one or two during a day, but the only thing that matters is finishing the races and getting the daily rewards.

If you have a short track, then there’s a chance you’ve won points from me. 👍 And I completely ignored your rank. I only cared that you were defending Dubai, London, Munic or Rio.

The quicker I finish, the sooner I can be done with this chore...

✌️😷
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:32 pm
oldman65 wrote:
I don’t even look at the listed rank. It is meaninglessness to me. Only thing I care about is finishing the race quickly, without wasting boosters, win or lose. (Mostly lose) Sometimes, I’ll luck into a challenge against a time set without boosters and I’ll win one or two during a day, but the only thing that matters is finishing the races and getting the daily rewards.

If you have a short track, then there’s a chance you’ve won points from me. 👍 And I completely ignored your rank. I only cared that you were defending Dubai, London, Munic or Rio.

The quicker I finish, the sooner I can be done with this chore...

✌️😷

This^^ 👍
no avatar

drhunziksv

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:39 pm
for me i look at time vs track. most tracks I now know what I can do. BUT, they need to show the time BEFORE we click and spend a ticket. So i waste a ticket if i quit because i know that time is impossible.
We suggested already that they make track times available before we click on the ticket button.
no avatar

RostandR

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:46 pm
TheGoldenRetrieverAU wrote:
So the trick here is to set a time using low ranked cars, then run defense using your higher ranked cars? Your shown rank is then the first set time rank, not your new defence time?
I'm seeing ranks in elite all well under 9000, they are baiting everyone around them.
Betcha GL didnt see this one coming.

Not exactly. The rank you see is the rank used to set your BEST time.
But you only really use 3 or 4 cars on a short or medium track so you choose the unused car(s) to lower your rank, but not too much.
Racing name: Pas Pire
Only device: iPhone SE 1st gen (2016)

LT43

Windows PC

Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:26 am
I look at the opponents cars before starting the race. If I see a low-ranked car in the 5th position I might choose to back out, or sometimes I just don't care because I figure I'll lose no matter what, and I still get fine rewards.

Lately my favorite tracks have been Munich. In Champion league around the usual scores I have, opponents tend not to be too serious and it seems common for them to crash in Munich but never rerun the race for a better time. I've won against tripple boosted opponents on that track.
BRING BACK SHOWDOWN  :P  ... let us laugh again!!!
no avatar

Shivaay

Google Play (Android)

Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:39 am
No care for player and custmor who pay money to buy booster.no any solution to any problem only raise the ticket no automated email.
conversation id.162061
                            . 163387
Issue is= game crash,gauntlet mode spinning button and more.
i waste money to buy booster coz i cant play game properly. And no response from CC
Attachments
Screenshot_20201118-101251_Asphalt 8.jpg
Screenshot_20201118-101251_Asphalt 8.jpg (595.34 KiB) Viewed 546 times