Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Navaja

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gauntlet Mode

Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:26 pm
oldman65 wrote:
Nope, Tickets only last for a single season. Golden or regular, use ‘em or lose ‘em.

Honestly, the best thing about the Golden tickets is being able to retry running races when the game crashes and you lose your regular tickets... 🤣

In fact i did find other good reasons to use them: 
- To have several chances to improve your time in Defense if you crash or make a bad time in the free try
- To play some bad races to go down in clasification (i did so, as i need more the blue motors than the purple ones and i was in 3rd place in the list, which is rewarded with 2 purple motors instead of the 4 blues i finally got)
- To try to go up some places in the list if you need when the season is about to finish and no more tickets to play

There is a lot of people who play gauntlet mode only for the daily rewards, as you dont need to win the races to collect them (4 of each blue cards for upgrades and 16.000 FuCs in CL, daily, this is a good thing because there is no other way to get them now), but in the other commented situations i think golden tickets are really usefull.
no avatar

InfiniteBrakeXXX

Windows PC

Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:36 pm
By the way, did anyone get their ticket from Ad Rewards today?
I don’t think I got it...

DriverFunk

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:41 pm
For the first time today I had a long qualifying track — Escape Velocity.
Very unpleasant place, but maybe safer for a possible Challenges.
Racing Name: DriverFunk™

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:47 pm
InfiniteBrakeXXX wrote:
By the way, did anyone get their ticket from Ad Rewards today?
I don’t think I got it...

Got mine. Just check the main gm screen. If not showing, try restarting the game. Or just do what I do with gm, and just don't worry about it. It's full of bugs and except for the daily rewards, really not worth the time...
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

highroller

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:51 pm
RostandR wrote:
8Bàll wrote:
Threw in the lowest rank car as the 5th car, baited one racer so far  ;D

Well done. I threw in 2 low rank since I only need 3 cars in Westminster Bridge  :P

Oh shAit, watch out now, due to the very low total rank your name might end up in the cheatKers thread, ain't kidding 😂😂
no avatar

8Bàll

Google Play (Android)

Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:25 pm
@highroller, I'm safe for now.

Someone in my group just passed 1500 points, amazing  :)

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:13 pm
I really don't understand what are you talking about putting low ranked cars at the end simulating 8xxx. You know that the one who challenge you, can see your cars, do you? Sian, Centenario, Jesko, Dart, Audi R8 is supposed to make someone believe that you compete with MB SLK SE, Hommage,  Fenyr, Alcador, nanoFlowcell? lol
And it's all about what one want facing the similar points racers. 3pl boosted to go for top rewards or  unboosted to take the dailys. So if someone lose challenging you, it doesn't mean anything.

DriverFunk

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:59 pm
Владо_Б wrote:
I really don't understand what are you talking about putting low ranked cars at the end simulating 8xxx. You know that the one who challenge you, can see your cars, do you? 

+1
Racing Name: DriverFunk™

Ewa Sobota

Google Play (Android)

Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:01 pm
Today I ran my home race and two challenges, Gauntled mode is now frozen, the game did not score points for winning the last race and I still see the gray wheels spinning :(((
Attachments
1605560360638.jpg
1605560360638.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 486 times
no avatar

higherpowered

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:11 pm
40 golden tickets just disappeared today....wasn't using them, but still...
Paul H
Fire HDX 8.9 & HD10
pacific time USA