Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gauntlet Mode

Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:58 am
Neilson wrote:
My dudes. Ain't nothing changed , This is still Hackphalt 8 Hackborne 
 The worst part  The report cheaters thread all 65  pages of hackers reported  are all back playing the game ..   Per GL lax policy on hackers GL be like. You h@ck our game steal our resources , Chëat to win all the rewards , Chëat other players .  That's fine no worries nothing to see here   Please continue 😞

Sorry state of affairs which gives perfect launching pad for ©heaters / ha©kers to exploit and flourish. Nowadays I have stopped visiting ©heaters report thread because it's nothing but a sham that tries to keeps people like us in good humour as if GL is really serious and doing something while reality is they don't give a 🤬
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I said not for what you understood.
no avatar

arbitrage

Apple TV (iOS)

Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:23 am
It's a bug, not cheating.

The game is loading up ghosts and times for different tracks to what you are racing.

I noticed this when the game offered me Ipanema Showdown as the home track, but then when I ran "defence" again it gave me Sector 8. When I played the second track, I noticed my ghost was not on the track, doing it's own thing from the previous track.

Since that I noticed that the same thing was happening for other player's ghosts - get randomly assigned a long track like Escape Velocity in a Gauntlet challenge and you have no hope of beating a ghost that was recorded on London. The ghost player wins, and climbs the ladder!

To reiterate, this is a gratuitous bug, not cheating.

Nive

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:07 am
Rons-Place wrote:
I’m still trying to work this out.
I run 5 C class cars, don’t like driving the S class.

First race I guess is to put you into the suitable league, straight into elite.
Now I find all I compete against is S class cars.

I guess I’d be an easy target for points :).

Edit:
Opps I’m not in elite, just the gold gauntlet image confused me.
Anyway I just drive for fun.

No, you are in Elite, Ron....

It's ridiculous that we can't mix/match which 5 cars we want to control whichever league we wanna enter into.

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:08 am
arbitrage wrote:
It's a bug, not cheating.

The game is loading up ghosts and times for different tracks to what you are racing.

I noticed this when the game offered me Ipanema Showdown as the home track, but then when I ran "defence" again it gave me Sector 8. When I played the second track, I noticed my ghost was not on the track, doing it's own thing from the previous track.

Since that I noticed that the same thing was happening for other player's ghosts - get randomly assigned a long track like Escape Velocity in a Gauntlet challenge and you have no hope of beating a ghost that was recorded on London. The ghost player wins, and climbs the ladder!

To reiterate, this is a gratuitous bug, not cheating.

Thank's for the information, otherwise how would we know what's going on with this bug/ha¢k/¢heat infested game.

Bro @CortoMaltz hold on publishing the new thread😁 otherwise we may have to publish one more thread clarifying/pologising for the first one although it was in good faith😂
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I said not for what you understood.
no avatar

drhunziksv

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:24 am
This raises the question, is there a way that GL can go through the database of times vs tracks and cars and remove automatically cheaters (with permanent bans)?
For example, isnt that at least easy for them to calculate minimum time based on (cars top speed / minimum distance between starting and finish line)^(-1) ? it should be possible. and for sure certain times would violate this. resulting in CHEATER ALERT.
I also see in the leaderboard top position dudes with 8200 rank, which means either they are aliens or they have super-MP tuned cars (yes MP tuning here is also strategic because challengers will tend to challenge the lowest rank). but for CL and Elite this does not leave much freedom (1700+ cars and 1800+ cars).
no avatar

Schwarzwald

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:41 am
I agree that those impossible times are probably due to a bug. Yesterday, my defense race was on the Dragon's Den track, but today the game claims that I set my time on Rapid Transit.
This also explains why most of the ghosts I am racing are displayed outside of the track I'm on.
The ghosts are racing on a different track than the players trying to beat them, which is a pretty big oversight when the whole point of the game mode is to beat other players lap times :)
no avatar

drhunziksv

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:49 am
this could explain the impossible time of a dude with gta spano and similar cars in cloudtop avenue...... just bugs?

dart_driver

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:11 am
I trust they'll sort out the wrong tracks by the start of the next season, For now, I'm not interested in the season rewards; I'm just enjoying the 5 daily boxes. With my recent purchase of the Centenario and my stock Chiron, I'm in Elite league in Gauntlet. I've picked up more Epic boxes in the last 2 days than in the previous 2 months. We all know that won't last.
no avatar

drhunziksv

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:32 am
URGENT FIX REQUIRED:

- Metal garden and neon pursuit have invisible sliding doors that wreck people on all roads !!!
Terra9 has become unplayable

- Also there is a bug in MP, all ratings are delayed by 1 race now. So if I win, it displays my new rating only after the 2nd race in a row.... weird
no avatar

AzaRich_ua

Apple (iOS)

Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:48 am
I have the same issue today, lost all races, there were no ghosts in races(((