Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gauntlet Mode

Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:33 am
Too many hackers in this gauntlet mode. Ran into 2 without ghost AIs and boosters. Impossible time....this didn’t take time to turn sheety...

People just code their time in instead of actual racing...what the hecc

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:40 am
Is this time possible on CLIFFTOP RUN with the kind of combination employed by this guy🤔
Attachments
PSX_20201030_070724.jpg
PSX_20201030_070724.jpg (581.44 KiB) Viewed 1271 times
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I said not for what you understood.

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:54 am
SmoothOperator wrote:
Is this time possible on CLIFFTOP RUN with the kind of combination employed by this guy🤔

Wow, so obvious. If they ch3at, at least it should be done more subtly.
I'm thinking to create a new thread for reporting these cats, and call it something like "Gauntlet: Ch3atz Paradise - spot the thiefs", or maybe "Hunting the Gautlet partygoers"  ;)
If they cannot be stopped, at least we can make fun of it all, whaddaya say Smooth?
If I do it, there will be a continuing list of them on the first post 🤑
Another Mookstival? Another good reason to quit Asphalt 8  :D
Kharkiv gamelofters are gamelofting all racers except ch3aters  ;)
@CortoMaltz: no $$ for StealLoft

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:58 am
CortoMaltz wrote:
SmoothOperator wrote:

I'm thinking to create a new thread for reporting these cats, and call it something like "Gauntlet: Ch3atz Paradise - spot the thiefs", or maybe "Hunting the Gautlet partygoers"  ;)
If they cannot be stopped, at least we can make fun of it all, whaddaya say Smooth?

or maybe "Gauntlet - Hall of Shame" 😁 and continuing list of ©heaters would be wonderful.
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I said not for what you understood.

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:05 am
SmoothOperator wrote:
CortoMaltz wrote:
SmoothOperator wrote:

or maybe "Gauntlet - Hall of Shame" 😁

Yep, with a list of them on top, continually updating. People wanna race Gauntlet races and try avoid challenging ch3aters? Go to Corto and Smooth's truth-be-told newest forum topic  8-)
With other forum people contributing regularly, i reckon it'd be very popular
Another Mookstival? Another good reason to quit Asphalt 8  :D
Kharkiv gamelofters are gamelofting all racers except ch3aters  ;)
@CortoMaltz: no $$ for StealLoft

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:18 am
5 more challenges. Managed to win 2 races with only NS. Never got the bonus tickets. Two races had no ghost. Beat one; lost to the other. Only one impossible time. Only 2 races lost from wrecks caused by the skidding problem. Just going backwards with points. But collected the 5 daily rewards again. So, guess it doesn’t matter. Now waiting another 24 hrs before racing again. I spend more time watching Free ads than playing GM. 🤣
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:29 am
SmoothOperator wrote:
CortoMaltz wrote:
SmoothOperator wrote:

or maybe "Gauntlet - Hall of Shame" 😁 and continuing list of ©heaters would be wonderful.

My dudes. Ain't nothing changed , This is still Hackphalt 8 Hackborne 
 The worst part  The report cheaters thread all 65  pages of hackers reported  are all back playing the game ..   Per GL lax policy on hackers GL be like. You h@ck our game steal our resources , Chëat to win all the rewards , Chëat other players .  That's fine no worries nothing to see here   Please continue 😞

random7669

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:42 am
I suspect that some of these impossible times is GL's fault. 🤔
@8Bàll, can you confirm your lap time in Nevada Rev. just to make sure it matches the time I'm seeing here, please?

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:54 am
random7669 wrote:
I suspect that some of these impossible times is GL's fault. 🤔
@8Bàll, can you confirm your lap time in Nevada Rev. just to make sure it matches the time I'm seeing here, please?

Don't forget. Nevada rev Glitch , If you crash the wall in the first tunnel it will respawn you at the finish line .   Then they probably just chill & cross finish line with some impossible  time that's no where near legit
no avatar

8Bàll

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:32 am
@random,  no I cannot because i was in Modus Dios  ;D

Just kidding, I never race in Nevada for the entire Gauntlet mode. My home track is London with a time of around 48.6  
If you are seeing Nevada at the same time, then GL is mixing the time with another track.

@che@ers thread  , If this is true,  do not open a che@ters thread because innocent people are going to be shamed