Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

PenTop

Apple (iOS)

Re: Forum Members: Racing Names

Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:24 am
Hi DriverFunk, thanks for the welcome. I think I raced against you some few times. It’s hard to win against you whether you are boosted or unboosted

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:50 am
OT. Wish someone had posted this topic pre FLU. A good litmus test for active forum members and the comparative numbers would've been interesting.

Still. Nice to see a couple of lurkers de-cloak. Welcome to the repository of all A8 knowledge guys. Problems are sometimes solved here but at the very least you'll know you're not alone.
So long, and thanks for all the fish. New, independent A8 forum - https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:11 am
I use "Brudersam" always avoiding a battle, I'm on cruising mode ... here and elsewhere.
Make it happen ...

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:07 am
Harry K
OT. Wish someone had posted this topic pre FLU. A good litmus test for active forum members and the comparative numbers would've been interesting.

@Harry, мaybe now that the three platforms are playing together, this list is more interesting than before. 
When you see a familiar name in MP, you become more careful with this player, at least me.  :D
Alexatrom
I use "Brudersam" always avoiding a battle, I'm on cruising mode ... here and elsewhere.

Updated: Alexatrom
viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=707784&p=4064494#p4064494
Racing Name: DriverFunk™

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:27 am
DriverFunk wrote:
Harry K

@Harry, мaybe now that the three platforms are playing together, this list is more interesting than before. 
When you see a familiar name in MP, you become more careful with this player, at least me.  :D
[quote]

I play for fun now Mr Funk. Try to get into first place but wreak or pull over before the finish line. I may even be inclined to help the forum family out occasionally. Nothing to malicious. a)
So long, and thanks for all the fish. New, independent A8 forum - https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
no avatar

Beartarian

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:57 am
Hi asphalt forum family this is my third post my name in game is snaptrap

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:23 am
Beartarian wrote:

@DriverFunk kindly update ⬆️

Name : Beartarian 
Racing name : snaptrap
These day's I am talking to myself

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:33 am
DriverFunk wrote:
👉When you see a familiar name in MP, you become more careful with this player👈, at least me.  :D

Wish everyone was careful not just with known forum members but with everyone. Don't know what people achieve by being aggressive🤔.

Racing at lower rung is so enjoyable because there is no aggression and no one is trying to knock anyone down (except a few).

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:10 pm
SmoothOperator
Wish everyone was careful not just with known forum members but with everyone. Don't know what people achieve by being aggressive🤔. Racing at lower rung is so enjoyable because there is no aggression and no one is trying to knock anyone down (except a few).

Well, for me personaly, "more careful with this player" doesn't necessarily mean knocking down or not knocking down someone, or being aggressive. It could mean stopping for him/her at the finish line.

When I was a new player, for the first few years I played only clean races. Not so now, but if I hit someone it's for self-defense (always someone is trying to hit you, all the time) or because someone voted for Tokyo Reverse / Island 3 laps... 

When you change your name, you even see players known from the forum playing rough with you because they don't know who you are. But let's not analyze this here.  ;)
Beartarian

Updated: Beartarian
viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=707784&p=4064494#p4064494
Racing Name: DriverFunk™

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:52 pm
@DriverFunk I am not into analysing, everyone has his/r way of enjoying the game😁