Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
User avatar

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone
Posts

4307

Re: Forum Members: Racing Names

Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:24 am
Nautilus137 wrote:
My FB name has been changed

My new signature(s) is(are)

Nautilus137 > Nautilus137 / Onezerozerozeroonezerozeroone Nautilus


Damn I misread that as 1001001. I Nautilus could have been a good name. Also a good Rush reference (The Body Electric).

Yes I can speak binary, I'm a nerd. :)
So long, and thanks for all the fish. New, independent A8 forum - https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
User avatar

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

2342

Re: Forum Members: Racing Names

Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:22 am
Harry K wrote:
Nautilus137 wrote:
My FB name has been changed

My new signature(s) is(are)

Nautilus137 > Nautilus137 / Onezerozerozeroonezerozeroone Nautilus


Damn I misread that as 1001001. I Nautilus could have been a good name. Also a good Rush reference (The Body Electric).

Yes I can speak binary, I'm a nerd. :)

 


Yes it is hard to read.

I wanted to write like OneZeroZeroZeroOneZeroZeroOne, but because of Facebook naming rule it is not possible.

I was close for next one like

Iam Nautilus

This should be OK for Facebook.

But you are able to change name every 60 days.
User avatar

chauhan739

Senior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

223

Re: Forum Members: Racing Names

Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:25 am
Neilson wrote:
Neilson = WanderingCamel440

Is this you Mr Neilson??
Attachments
Screenshot_2021-02-25-11-54-08-25_85884ae5c0aaf6cf2750efd30a805c5d.png
Screenshot_2021-02-25-11-54-08-25_85884ae5c0aaf6cf2750efd30a805c5d.png (110.48 KiB) Viewed 933 times
The winner ain’t the one with the fastest car, it’s the one who refuses to lose. p)
https://youtube.com/channel/UC12aQy8748-12AgMRJzhQyg

Join new A8 forum:  https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
no avatar

German Old

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

244

Re: Forum Members: Racing Names

Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:30 pm
New racing name ---- Hedwig EscheImage
I think I'm faster this way !! :')
My english is translateImage
User avatar

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)
Posts

581

Location

Bulgaria

Re: Forum Members: Racing Names

Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:50 am
German Old wrote:
New racing name ---- Hedwig Esche
 

Updated: German Old (Update)
viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=707784
Racing Name: DriverFunk™
User avatar

LowRyder

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

381

Location

West Coast

Re: Forum Members: Racing Names

Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:08 am
Used to be LoRyder 07, then for whatever reason ,no more Xbox handles so I'm stuck with my FB name  : James H.
I don't have the time or energy to create and maintain a secound FB account .
 "The brave don't live forever...... the cautious don't live at all " 

   
' Never argue with the fool , onlookers may not be able to tell the difference'  ~ Mark Twain 

 
User avatar

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)
Posts

581

Location

Bulgaria

Re: Forum Members: Racing Names

Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:51 am
LowRyder wrote:
Used to be LoRyder 07, then for whatever reason ,no more Xbox handles so I'm stuck with my FB name  : James H.
I don't have the time or energy to create and maintain a secound FB account .

Updated: LowRyder
viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=707784
Racing Name: DriverFunk™
User avatar

Myb R

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

422

Re: Forum Members: Racing Names

Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:55 pm
Sorry for being late to the party. Anyway, my racing name is Myb R
User avatar

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)
Posts

581

Location

Bulgaria

Re: Forum Members: Racing Names

Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:51 am
Myb R wrote:
Sorry for being late to the party. Anyway, my racing name is Myb R

Updated: Myb R 
viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=707784
Racing Name: DriverFunk™