Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

PenTop

Apple (iOS)

Re: Forum Members: Racing Names

Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:24 am
Hi DriverFunk, thanks for the welcome. I think I raced against you some few times. It’s hard to win against you whether you are boosted or unboosted

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:50 am
OT. Wish someone had posted this topic pre FLU. A good litmus test for active forum members and the comparative numbers would've been interesting.

Still. Nice to see a couple of lurkers de-cloak. Welcome to the repository of all A8 knowledge guys. Problems are sometimes solved here but at the very least you'll know you're not alone.
Elvis Costello - Shipbuilding - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IuPrrdRzlxc&
Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmkgQRmmeE

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:11 am
I use "Brudersam" always avoiding a battle, I'm on cruising mode ... here and elsewhere.
STAY SAFE

DriverFunk

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:07 am
Harry K
OT. Wish someone had posted this topic pre FLU. A good litmus test for active forum members and the comparative numbers would've been interesting.

@Harry, мaybe now that the three platforms are playing together, this list is more interesting than before. 
When you see a familiar name in MP, you become more careful with this player, at least me.  :D
Alexatrom
I use "Brudersam" always avoiding a battle, I'm on cruising mode ... here and elsewhere.

Updated: Alexatrom
viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=707784&p=4064494#p4064494
Racing Name: DriverFunk™

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:27 am
DriverFunk wrote:
Harry K

@Harry, мaybe now that the three platforms are playing together, this list is more interesting than before. 
When you see a familiar name in MP, you become more careful with this player, at least me.  :D
[quote]

I play for fun now Mr Funk. Try to get into first place but wreak or pull over before the finish line. I may even be inclined to help the forum family out occasionally. Nothing to malicious. a)
Elvis Costello - Shipbuilding - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IuPrrdRzlxc&
Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmkgQRmmeE
no avatar

Beartarian

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:57 am
Hi asphalt forum family this is my third post my name in game is snaptrap

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:23 am
Beartarian wrote:

@DriverFunk kindly update ⬆️

Name : Beartarian 
Racing name : snaptrap
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I said not for what you understood.

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:33 am
DriverFunk wrote:
👉When you see a familiar name in MP, you become more careful with this player👈, at least me.  :D

Wish everyone was careful not just with known forum members but with everyone. Don't know what people achieve by being aggressive🤔.

Racing at lower rung is so enjoyable because there is no aggression and no one is trying to knock anyone down (except a few).

DriverFunk

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:10 pm
SmoothOperator
Wish everyone was careful not just with known forum members but with everyone. Don't know what people achieve by being aggressive🤔. Racing at lower rung is so enjoyable because there is no aggression and no one is trying to knock anyone down (except a few).

Well, for me personaly, "more careful with this player" doesn't necessarily mean knocking down or not knocking down someone, or being aggressive. It could mean stopping for him/her at the finish line.

When I was a new player, for the first few years I played only clean races. Not so now, but if I hit someone it's for self-defense (always someone is trying to hit you, all the time) or because someone voted for Tokyo Reverse / Island 3 laps... 

When you change your name, you even see players known from the forum playing rough with you because they don't know who you are. But let's not analyze this here.  ;)
Beartarian

Updated: Beartarian
viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=707784&p=4064494#p4064494
Racing Name: DriverFunk™

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:52 pm
@DriverFunk I am not into analysing, everyone has his/r way of enjoying the game😁